Status: Sort of on hiatus...updates will be slow

Only Fools Rush In

Chapter 7

“Mom, I can look after myself. I don’t need to be babysat!” Jack groaned, pulling his hair as he slouched on the stool at the kitchen island.
“Christ, Jack! Stop arguing with me and do as you’re told for once. Your father and I wont be back until Sunday and there is no way in hell we’re leaving you alone in our house. Forget it!”

Rolling his eyes, Jack pushed himself away from the counter to stand up and stormed out of the room, pushing past his father in a hurried attempt to get to his room. Forgetting his manners in his haste, the teenager was yanked to a halt by his dad’s firm grip on his elbow.

“You are such an immature bastard, you know that?” Mr. Barakat snarled, his face frighteningly close to his son’s with his teeth bared. “And you wonder why we wont leave you in our home alone. Who knows how much you’d fuck up if we did.”

Swallowing the lump in his throat and glaring at his father, Jack wrenched his arm free and marched away from them, up the stairs to his room. On the way, he made sure to yell “go fuck yourselves!” before sprinting into his bedroom and locking the door.

The boy didn’t know where this unexpected confidence came from and he didn’t care. With all of his parents’ snide comments over the past couple weeks, he’d finally had enough. The latest news pushed him over the edge.

With his back against his door, he slid down and pulled his knees to his chest and burrowed his face in them. Jack was almost 18 years old. He didn’t need to be looked after by a neighbour for a couple of days. It was ridiculous!

Mr. Barakat’s curses towards his youngest son rang through the house, but after a few minutes he heard the front door slam shut, silencing the building. Jack didn’t make any attempts to change position, he was happy enough where he sat in the quiet.

The school day had probably been one of the best he’d ever experienced, with the morning encounter with his gorgeous teacher starting the day better than he could have wished.

Jack couldn’t deny he was very much attracted to his teacher. Mr. Gaskarth was young, handsome, funny, and really easy to talk to. And the sense of him being forbidden fruit made the teenager want him even more.

But the raven haired male knew someone as dazzling as Alex would never look his way, crushing his spirits.

It was a couple hours later when the black haired senior heard the door to his home open and shut, indicating someone else’s presence. Jack was still situated in the same position as before and he still had no desire to move.

Footsteps made their way up the staircase steadily and all the kid could wish for was that it was some axe murderer coming to hack him into tiny pieces. Unfortunately, the recognizable voice of his neighbour, and usual babysitter, Danny calling out to Jack abolished those hopes.

The door handle rattled as the older male tried to enter.
“Jack, if don’t unlock this door right this minute, I will tear your home to shreds and make sure you get the full wrath of your mom and dad.”

Knowing he meant what he said, the teenager stood up and did as he was asked. Greeted by Danny’s sincere smile, it was clear the neighbour understood his frustration.

“Come on, we’re going to mine. I’m having a party and I’m pretty sure you need to let your hair down. I promise not to tell your parents as long as you don’t mention anything to them, okay?”

The raven haired kid nodded his head with a quirk of a smile. “Have you got food over there?”

“Does pizza sound good?”
Jack wasted no time in following the older male.

***

Jack felt out of place being the youngest at this party, yet he revelled in the fact no one from school was there. It was only Danny who knew him and invited him. Though there really wasn’t any other choice since the elder was meant to be minding him.

It was ridiculous how the Barakats didn’t trust their nearly-18 year old son to be alone.

As the midnight hour passed, Jack wasn‘t very aware of what was going on, only that the Jager was going down smoother than water ever had, and knowing the party host was to no advantage. The rest of the party-goers took no notice of the raven haired boy.

But for that night, alcohol was his friend and as he drank more and more, the feeling of being an outcast wore off. The thumping music and the compressed crowd gave Jack a sense of comfort which helped the kid relax even though he was surrounded by strangers.

With clouded eyes and forgotten woes, Jack made his way drunkenly into the mass of intoxicated, perspiring young adults and began moving with the music.

With his red plastic cup raised above the heads of the gathering, being considerate not to spill the contents on anyone, he let himself become lost in the rhythm like everyone else. There was no feeling of being an awkward, lanky teenager who longs to fit in. Replacing it was the buzz of alcohol-induced confidence.

Then, with his eyes closed and a lazy smile on his face, Jack felt arms wrapping around his waist and a slightly muscular body grinding into him from behind. And that just made the teen enjoy the night that much more.

He moved with the man behind him, enjoying the feeling of the stranger’s steady breath and stubble against the back of his neck. The unknown male slipped his hands under Jack’s t-shirt as he pressed his lips to the kid’s neck, leaving hot kisses which left Jack groaning for a little more contact.

The teasing nature of this dance was becoming more inadequate for the tall male. Jack quickly turned around in the man’s arms to face him, planning on kissing whoever he was like it was the only thing he knew how to do. But when he met the other’s chocolate eyes, he was stunned into silence.

Mr. Alex Gaskarth.

They both stared at each other while the crowd continued to dance around them. It was obvious both the student and teacher had consumed far too much alcohol to be thinking even the slightest bit straight, but as a wicked smirk appeared on the elder’s face, all hope was lost.

In one swift move, Jack was pulled against the teacher’s body before a deep, fiery kiss consumed the two of them. The student’s hands impulsively wound themselves into Alex’s hair, long fingers tugging brown locks as his tongue forced its way into the older male’s mouth.

And that was all it took for the both of them to lose themselves in one another. The teacher’s fingers dug into the skinny boy’s hips while Jack’s ran through the man’s hair, enjoying every little bit of contact they had.

“Fuck,” Alex gasped when they pulled apart for air, his eyes blazing and mirroring Jack’s. But the minor’s thirst for his teacher wasn’t quenched and after a few more breaths, his hands fisted the collar of Alex’s shirt to pull him back to his lips.

Their kiss heated as their hands explored each other’s body; both moaning into the other’s mouth when a sensitive area was touched.

Gaskarth’s mouth trailed hot, wet kisses from Jack’s lips down to his jaw then to his throat while jack groaned and pulled at Alex’s hair. Pleasure was soaring through the veins of the two of them like a hard drug, too irresistible for them to stop.

“God, I want you so much,” Alex breathed against the younger male’s lips when his mouth made its way back up the boy. Those words said by that man went straight to the adolescence’s growing erection.

“Then fucking have me,” Jack groaned, breathless yet craving so much more. To his delight, the man in front of him shifted his hands to the horny teen’s ass and began to grind himself against Jack in an oh-so-fine way.

Their mouths were once again welded together with the compact throng of dancing folk pushing the two males closer together. The room was already sweltering but the passionate embrace the student and teacher were in only made it hotter.

Taking a hold of the raven haired boy’s hand, Alex pulled away with a smirk on his gorgeous face that Jack found damn sexy. He was soon being lead through the crowd and up the stairs, the both of them staggering and tripping over their own feet, where the booming music was hushed enough that you didn’t need to shout to speak.

Every so often the youth would be caught staring hungrily at the teacher’s behind when Alex would turn his head to gaze eagerly at him, causing a grin to spread across his face.

They tumbled through one of the closed doors on the second floor, finding themselves in a dark bedroom with the moonlight flowing through the window. Jack frowned at the loss of contact when the brunette let go of his hand to stumble over to the bedside lamp, switching it on. It gave the room a more intimate feel.

The teen leaned against the shut door and couldn’t look away as Alex removed his shirt, pretty gracefully for being drunk. He was entranced with watching the very attractive 20-something year old, and was enormously grateful that he too was far from sober.

The teacher made his way seductively over to Jack, a teasing grin on his face which only enticed the kid further. Their lips were soon attached in a fiery kiss, their tongues tangling and their hands fervently searching for something more.

The teen felt the elder’s fingers trail up and down his sides, and with needing additional sensation, he pulled away to throw his own t-shirt off which only made Alex’s eyes darken with lust.

“Oh, the things I could do to you Jack Barakat…” Alex purred in the student’s ear, nipping the lobe between his teeth as his hands searched the adolescence’s torso. If it wasn’t for the brunette holding him against the door, he was positive he would have crumbled to the floor.

“Damn, Alex,” the boy moaned as his eyes shut. “J-just do something, please!”
“You’re a little impatient, aren’t ya.” Gaskarth taunted but Jack wasn’t paying attention to anything other than the wild tingling his wasted teacher left him feeling.

And then somehow he was spread out on the double bed, glancing up at the man straddling his hips who was leaving a heavenly pressure on the lanky kid’s crotch. The 17 year old quickly sat up and pushed their lips together once more as his fingers knotted in the brunette’s hair.

It was all very sloppy with no rhythm, but it was evident that these two didn’t care about that. All they wanted was each other in any way possible, which they had longed for since day one.

They continued to strip one another of their clothing while trying to keep some skin-on-skin contact, and it wasn’t long before Jack was lying stark naked under Alex’s greedy gaze.

There was no doubt about what they were doing in either of their minds; everything was hazy due to the alcohol and lust. They were just two guys caught up in the moment, which they both subconsciously coveted.

Shivering as the teacher trailed his fingers up and down the teenager’s chest, all he wanted was to feel Alex buried waist deep inside him. However, that thought was forgotten about as he observed Alex shimmy down his skinny body and lean down to his throbbing erection.

Staring back at each other, Jack couldn’t stop the guttural moan escape him when he felt the older man’s tongue run up his length. The smirk on the brunette’s face lasted a moment before his mouth was wrapped around the teen’s hard member.

His eyes were wide and his lips were parted as he enjoyed the treatment he was receiving. He followed the motion; Alex’s head bobbing up and down and his tongue swirling.

The older male continued with the sucking action for a few more minutes but Jack had to push him away in fear that he would peak too early. This just gave Alex the go-ahead to push the kid’s knees up and begin to prep him.

Jack couldn’t stop squirming and groaning at the unfamiliar intrusion, however, though it was uncomfortable to start with, as soon as Alex’s fingers brush the sensitive spot inside of him, it was oh-so-good.

“Dammit, Alex! Just fuck me already, please!
“Mmm with pleasure,” he hummed in response and with that, the student felt Mr. Gaskarth’s erection push into him, erupting the room with whining and grunts.

Despite the fact the teacher was as intoxicated as Jack, he was considerate and let the male under him get used to the invasion before pulling out slowly and slamming back into him.

They were a mess of limbs, noise, and pure pleasure. There was no world outside of the bedroom they were in as they conjured up a good, steady pace that emitted the most blissful sounds either had heard.

The party downstairs was as forgotten about as the ethical boundaries they were crossing, and Jack and Alex spent the rest of the night wrapped up in each other’s ecstasy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, you're seeing this correctly. ANOTHER UPDATE.
Now the drama-type stuff gets to happen :D
Hope you liked the chapter; let me know please!
Thanks to:
ameliajade
Beckaay! (x2)
GlambertBarakarth
darkeyeddreamerr
erica520
Forever.Falling.Down
hannahsings9752
Rose682
KaatieeATL
notabletoconnect

for your lovely comments! Seriously, they make it worth updating :')

<3