Status: (: !!Active!! :)

Behind Our Backs

Into the Woods

"Ok ma! I'll be home at 10:00!"

Wearing some black skinny jeans, red t-shirt and converse Evaline walked out of the house.

She hardly ever wore this outdoors. These three items of clothing were always buried deep in her closet. She only bought them one day when no one was looking and she only wore them about twice.

Evaline didn't know why, but she kind of wanted to impress Greyson a little.

She walked down the driveway and across the street, her feet automatically taking her to the park.

The park was almost a safe haven for her... She came there when she was sad, when she had to do homework, when she wanted to be alone, when she wanted to listen to music.

There was a special place that she loved. High in a tree, covered by foliage where she could see everyone, but no one could see her. It was nice being invisible for once and that's why she loved it so much. She would watch people go by... Skaters, lovers, friends, dog walkers. She even laughed sometimes because the people around her were so happy.

She walked down the street, through the park gates and looked around. Greyson wasn't anywhere in sight. Her heart dropped... Maybe he just wasn't there yet? But he had said 8:00 sharp...

"Evaline?" She heard someone whisper from the trees.

She turned around and saw someone hurry towards her in the darkness.

"Greyson?" She inquired as he appeared in front of her. His black hair was teased again and his blue eyes shone strangely (but beautifully) in the setting sun.

"I barely recognized you," He smiled. "How long have you been waiting to wear that?"

"A while..." Evaline replied awkwardly, then added quickly: "Do you like it? Or is it too... Not me?"

"No... I think you look pretty." He blurted out.

She giggled when he blushed, turning completely red.

"Can I bring you somewhere?" He asked his shoes, changing the subject.

"Well, where are we going?" she smiled.

"It's a surprise..."

"Ugh, fine, let's go then." She playfully rolled her eyes.

He grinned and he gestured for her to follow him into the woods.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, I was hoarding chapters and I didn't know that I had this one ready! Well, here it is! and thank you to my TWO commenters...:

Sophia Rayne

and....

Molly (thatscalledyes)