Status: COMPLETE!! Though I may add on some more later

Untitled

Turn Around

"Everytime I try to leave
Something tells me turn around
‘Cause how could I ever leave
The only one that holds me down
‘Cause I know we can work it out
Talk it out, stick it out, oohh
Everytime I try to leave
Find out we can figure it out
That’s why I always turn around"

“You’re an idiot!” Trish yelled angrily at him.

“Well, you’re a gold digger!” John yelled back.

“I don’t have to be because I’m bigger then you anyway!”

“In your dreams babe!”

“Trust me; you are not someone I dream about, Cena!”

“Not what you said last night!”

“Whatever, I’m leaving,” Trish screamed back as she threw on a shirt, grabbed her jacket, and stomped out of John’s Massachusetts house.

“Don’t plan on coming back,” John yelled back, standing in the front doorway.

Trish put her middle finger to the air as she slammed her car’s door, she heard the house door close too. Knowing she was alone, Trish silently sobbed. She leaned against the steering wheel. John paced back and forth in his living room. What had they even been fighting about? He thought to himself. He sat down and put his head in his hands, thinking. Oh, that’s right, they never spend time together anymore. Yes surely this will fix everything, he thought.

Trish turned the key in the ignition and went to put it in drive when the engine died. She triad again with the same results.

“Oh, please, no, no, no, not at a time like this,” She begged the vehicle.

She tried one more time. She was focusing so hard that she nearly jumped out of her seat when John rapped on the window. “What?” she spat, rolling down her window.

“Chill with the key turning, you’ll break the battery, and if it doesn’t break it will shoot back, and light the car on fire,” he spat back before turning and opening the hood.

“What are you doing?” Trish yelled, slamming the car door once again as she followed John to the front of the car.

“Car expert, remember, or am I still an idiot,” John replied as he inspected under the hood. He moved a few things around before leaning in the driver’s window and attempting to start it again. The car turned on for a second before dying once more.

“You know that was just in anger, or do you, because I’m a gold digger,” Trish said, crossing her arms.John froze and turned towards her.

He chuckled as he saw the little woman standing there, black tea shirt and a pair of his boxers with her small pink jacket.

“What?” she asked.

“Nothing, you’re just, just, never mind,” John sighed.

“Just what,” she pushed.

“You’re just cute when you’re mad,” he laughed.

“Oh,” she replied.

“You’re gonna have to stay the night, ya’know, I’ll call a tow truck in the morning,” John replied walking up to the house.

“Don’t worry about,” Trish said as she hugged herself. “I just need to make a trip to the gas station in the morning.”

“Wait, you knew it needed gas, and didn’t tell me?” John asked, freezing where he stood.

“I saw it when I kept trying to, you just looked, ‘manly’ trying to fix it,” she laughed.

“Oh, did I?” John asked, looking mysterious, raising his dirty, grease covered hands.

“I know what you’re gonna do but don’t, this jacket cost fifty bucks,” Trish said stepping back.

“I’ll buy you a new one,” John laughed pouncing on her before tickling all the spots he knew of.

“Stop, John, please,” she laughed into between breathes.

“Fine,” he smiled and helped her up.

“You know, we may fight, but I love you,” Trish smiled and she walked into his embrace.

“I love you too,” he smiled before lowering his head and kissing her passionately.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one is short, not that the others were very long, but I like it. Well, hope you enjoyed them. Fave and subscribe in case more are added I guess. And if you want, maybe if enough people do the challenge, I'll add the best ones to this. Good idea?