Status: Complete!

Saviour

Gossip.

“It’s Hayley” I sighed, looking at Andy.

He nodded signalling me to answer.

“Hello?”

“How’d it go? You finished yet?” Hayley questioned excitedly on the other end.

“No I just stopped in the middle of the shoot to answer your call.” I said sarcastically. “It was fine.” I chuckled.

“Oh whatever smartass.” Hayley giggled the other end. “Who was it?” I could hear the excitement in her voice.

“Someone you know.”

“Lizzie, I know many bands, you’re really not making it easy.” Hayley whined.

“Hayley, I know you know many bands. So do I. But I don’t mean know like that.” I giggled.

“Well what do you mean then?”

I sighed, shaking my head.

“Hayley, I meant you know them as people you dumbass.”

She stayed silent, possibly thinking.

“Oh for crying out loud. Who did we meet up with the other day in the park?” I sighed.

I looked at Andy to see him trying to hold his laughter. I gave him a look and he lost it. He started laughing while clapping and stomping his foot.

“It’s not funny.” I whisper yelled at him.

He nodded as if to say yes it is, before he slowly calmed down.

“Oh-“ Hayley started and stopped herself. “Oh my god! It was Black Veil Brides?” She shrieked.

I pulled my phone away from my ear cringing.

“Hallelujah, she got it right.” I faked cheered.

“Oh shut up.” She grumbled. “I thought they had a photo shoot that day you got the first phone call?” She questioned.

“Yeah, so did I, but then Katherine explained that they didn’t.” I said, finally sitting down.

“Oh right, well what time you coming home? Do you want us to pick you up?” Hayley questioned.

“Um… Well I’m at Andy’s right now.” I stated.

Andy looked at me.

“Do they need you back?” He asked.

I shrugged.

“Oh right.” I heard Hayley mumble.

“Do you want me to come back now?” I asked.

“I… Um… No, if you want to spend some time with Andy then that’s fine.” Hayley stuttered.

“No, I’ll come back if you want me too.” I said.

Andy stood up.

“I’ll take you back.” He said quietly.

I nodded before waiting for Hayley to reply.

“Um… Yeah, it’d be good to spend some time with you.” Hayley said.

“Okay, Andy will bring me back now.” I said, standing up grabbing my bag.

Andy had re-entered the room and waited for me to walk over to the door.

“Okay, I’ll see you shortly.”

She hung up and I placed my phone into my jean pocket before turning round to Andy.

“Sorry about that.” I smiled.

He smiled back and shrugged.

“Hey, it’s no problem.”

I nodded and he led the way out to his car.

The journey back was silent. Both of us just looking ahead at the road, occasionally I’d look at Andy and find him glancing at me.

I saw him turn down the road Hayley lived on, before pulling up outside her house. I undid my seatbelt and grabbed my bag before going to open the door. As soon as I placed my hand on the handle, I felt Andy grab my arm. I looked round at him confused, only for him to place his lips onto mine again. I smiled slightly and kissed him back before he pulled away and smiled slightly. He pecked me on the lips once more before pulling away completely.

“I’ll see you later.” He smiled.

I nodded.

“Sure, see you soon.”

I stepped out of the car, and shut the door, I watched him leave before making my way up to the door, letting myself in now that I finally had my own key.

As soon as I shut the door Hayley came running over to me, grabbing my arms and started shaking me.

“What the hell was that?” She shouted at me.

“Well hello to you too.” I said, pulling away from her and making my way into the lounge.
As I entered I saw Ellie sat on the floor, leaning on the table and writing in one of her textbooks.

“Hey Ellie.” I smiled, sitting down on the couch.

She looked up and smiled.

“Lizzie, you’re not avoiding this subject.” Hayley said storming into the lounge. “What was that between you and Andy?”

I looked at Ellie to see her staring wide eyed between me and Hayley.

“Andy who?” Ellie asked.

“Andy Biersack.” Hayley said quickly. “Now what was it?”

“I-I kissed him.” I said looking down at my lap.

“You kissed Andy Biersack?” Ellie shouted, jumping up. “As in Andy, the lead singer of Black Veil Brides?”

I looked up at her and nodded.

“Oh my god. This is the best thing ever.” Ellie squealed.

“I’m glad you think so, because Hayley here seems to disagree.” I said pointing at her.

Ellie giggled before going back to her school work.

“I never said I disagreed. I was just shocked.” Hayley said. “So how good is he?” She giggled.

I raised an eyebrow at her.

“What? I’ve always wanted to know what he’s like as a kisser.”

I looked at Ellie, who shrugged before looking back at her textbook. I looked at Hayley again.

“Are you serious?” I questioned.

“What?”

“You’re basically telling me you fantasize about kissing Andy.” I said.

“What? And you never used to?” I asked.

“No.”

She raised an eyebrow at me.

“I’m serious.” I said. “I never fantasized about it because I told myself no guy would look at me, let alone be interested in kissing me, so what would make Andy different?”

“But that’s the thing, he just did.” Hayley grinned.

“I know.” I said as if it had finally sunk in.

“My first kiss was with Andy.” I whispered.

“Whoa.” Hayley started. “First kiss?” She questioned.

“Yeah.” I sighed. “Didn’t you just hear me? No guy would look at me let along kiss me.”

“Now I find that hard to believe.” Ellie said from her spot on the floor.

“Why is that such a hard thing to believe?” I questioned.

“Well for starters you’re the nicest girl I have ever met and two, you’re stunning, and I’d kill to look like you.” Ellie said.

I looked at her confused. I shook my head and ignored what she said. I wasn’t used to getting compliments, so I never knew how to respond to them.

“Anyway. I want to know what it was like.” Hayley said getting my attention again.

I smiled slightly, remembering it, how one minute we were talking about his past; he pulled me to him, cuddled me then lent down and kissed me.

“Amazing.” I smiled.

“Ah, I knew it.” Hayley squealed.

Upon Hayley squealing, Jen came rushing into the room panicking, but calmed once she saw I was back.

“How was your first day hunny?” She smiled.

“Mom, no one cares about her first day at work.” Hayley said.

“Well I do.” Jen mumbled.

“Not once you hear that she kissed Andy.”

Jen smiled and looked at me.

“That kid who was here the other day?” She questioned.

I chuckled and nodded.

“Wait.” Hayley stood up. “You mean to tell me, Andy has stepped foot into this house. Yet neither of you thought of telling me?” Hayley squealed, having a major fan girl moment.
“Well I didn’t think it was that big of a deal.” I shrugged. “I mean, you met him with me the other week in the park.” I said.

I looked at Ellie, who just sat there watching us.

“I don’t care. He’s Andy Biersack, and he’s been in my house.” Hayley started jumping on the spot, only to suddenly stop. “Oh god, he didn’t go in my room did he?”

I looked at Jen, who was smiling slightly, and started playing with my hair.

“Oh my god. You took him into my room?” Hayley whined. “Oh god. Why?

“He was over helping me with the orders for my photos, and he helped me carry the gear and laptops back up to your room. I didn’t ask him to, he insisted.” I answered with a shrug.

“Oh god. How embarrassing. I have a whole wall with him and the others all over it.” Hayley whined.

“He didn’t seem bothered. We weren’t in there long. Not even Five minutes.” I chuckled.

I have to admit, seeing Hayley so bothered about the fact that Andy had been in this house and in her room, was a funny sight to see. I mean, I have fan girled over Andy and the rest of the band, but that was when I got the tickets to see them, hey, it was the first time. But Hayley was taking fan girling to the extreme.

I looked back at Ellie, who was stood up again, this time with her books in hand before leaving the room and making her way upstairs.

“This is too much for me to handle in one day.” Hayley muttered before sitting on the couch.
Jen chuckled and left, going back into the kitchen to continue the dinner.

“Hayley, I don’t see why it’s such a big deal. It’s only Andy.” I said.

“Only Andy?” She turned round. “He’s Andy Biersack, one of the hottest guys out there right now.”

“So?” I shrugged. “He’s still a normal person.” I said.

I was never one to treat celebrities different. They’re normal people who still do day to day things that we do when they’re not touring; in fact, they probably still do some of it when touring.

“No he’s not. He’s famous.”

“He’s still a normal person, who just has everyone watching his every step.” I said. “You know, he likes to be treated like a normal person, not having everyone screaming for him everywhere he goes.”

“Is that why he’s taken such a liking to you?” She questioned. “I mean, you treat and talk about him like he’s one of us.”

I shrugged.

“Maybe.” I said. “At the end of the day he is like us. I’m pretty sure he has days, when he’s not touring, where he’ll just sit around his house, lounging in my pyjamas or whatever, watching cartoons or some sort of film.” I shrugged.

“I guess.” Hayley sighed.

We sat in silence for a while.

“It’s good to see you looking happy, Lizzie.” Hayley said hugging me from the side. “I mean, when I first met you, you looked so down, and it was my mission from the second I started talking to you, to become your friend and make up happy. But Andy beat me to that part. Making you happy that is.” She giggled.

“Nah, you still make me pretty happy.” I smiled hugging her back. “It’s nice to finally have some friends.”

“And boyfriend.” She winked at me.

“I wouldn’t go that far. It was just a kiss.” I said.

“Whatever, you two are so going to end up together. I can see it.”

I chuckled, and we started watching whatever was on the TV at that point.

That night, I went up to my room and got changed before getting under the covers, and checked my phone. I saw I had one new message. From Andy.

To: Lizzie
From: Andy
I had fun today ;) See you soon <3 x
♠ ♠ ♠
Bit of gossiping between the girls ;) Who liked how freaked Hayley got?

Let me know what you think.

Comment/Subscribe.

Becky x