Status: Complete!

Saviour

Studio.

I woke up the next morning, and smiled remembering last night. I felt like a dream, I still can’t get over it. Why would Andy pick me? I mean, I’m me. There are thousands of girls who would kill to be with him, who are prettier than me and he went and chose me.

I looked up at Andy’s face to see him still sleeping. I snuggle up closer to him, only for his grip to tighten. I looked back up at him, to see him mouth open slightly. I smiled and placed my head back on his chest, closing my eyes, letting sleep take over me once again.

I woke up again, this time to someone gently shaking me. I groaned before rolling away from them and hitting my head on the wall.

“Fucking hell, that hurt.” I groaned, holding my head.

“Shit, I didn’t intend for that to happen.” I heard Andy panic. “You okay Lizzie?” He asked, kneeling over me.

I pouted and shook my head no.

“Where does it hurt?” He asked.

I pointed at the spot, keeping silent the whole time.

“Want me to kiss it better?” He asked, looking serious.

I pouted again and nodded.

Andy chuckled and bent down, planting his lips on my forehead. He pulled away and I wrapped my arms around his neck, stopping him from getting up completely. Both of us just stared at each other in the eye, before I leant up, pushing my lips against his. I felt him smile slightly and push me back on the bed, placing his hands beside my head killing most of his weight off of me. Just we were getting into it, Andy groaned and pulled away.

“I really should get ready.” He said.

“Why? Plan on leaving me for days now?” I giggled.

He shook his head no.

“No, I need to get to the studio.” He sighed. “As much as I love pleasing fans and shit, I really do not feel like being shut in that sauna.” He groaned.

I giggled, and got out of bed as Andy pulled on the clothes from last night. I walked over to the window and opened the curtains, letting the sun in. I groaned and dived onto my bed again, burying my face in my pillows. I heard Andy chuckle, before I felt the bed lower to my left. I lifted my head and looked at him, to see him smiling.

“Want to come and hang with the guys today?” He asked.

“But you’re in the studio?” I asked confused.

“Yeah I know. You’re welcome to tag along. That’s if you’re not busy.” He said.

I nodded and stood up.

“I guess I’ll tag along. Don’t think it’s for your sake though. I want to see CC again.” I said, trying to keep a straight face.

That failed though, the second Andy started to pout. I started laughing, and stepped closer to him.

“Cheer up.” I said wrapping my arms around his neck. “You’re still my favourite.” I smiled.

Andy looked up at me and grinned, before gently removing my arms from around his neck, and stood up. He walked over to where his boots and jackets were before pulling them on.

“I’m going to head back to mine and have a shower, and change out of this. Then I’ll be back to pick you up okay?”

I nodded and gave him a quick kiss. I was about to follow him out my room and see him out the front door, but he insisted that I just went and got ready.

I sighed and went over to my closet looking for a top to wear. I eventually found one, it was Black and had “Free Hugs” written on it. I smiled at it and placed it on my bed, before going to get a pair of jeans and a hoodie, placing them on the bed next to my top and grabbed some fresh underwear. I picked up my towel and made my way into the bathroom to freshen up.

Once I was finished, I wrapped my towel around me and walked back to my room, and got dressed. After I pulled my top over my head, I walked over to my desk with my mirror and make-up on it before sitting down and getting to work on my make-up. I kept it to a minimum today, just a thin line of eyeliner and a single coat of mascara. It was just enough to make the colour of my eyes pop out. When I was happy with how it looked, I placed it all back in my make-up bag and moved it out the way, before getting my hair straighteners out, deciding that I didn’t want my hair in its natural waves. When I had finished, I grabbed the hairspray and teased my hair a bit, giving it a bit of volume. Once I was happy. I stood up and went over to my bed, and pulled my hoodie on. I went over to my boots and pulled them on, and grabbed my phone and keys, and left my room.

As I was walking down the stairs, the doorbell went. I ran down the last few steps, and towards the door. I opened it to see Andy stood there wearing his usual skin tight skinny jeans, a plain Black V-Neck shirt and his leather jacket. I signalled for him to stay there just one second and ran into the kitchen where Hayley and her Mom were. I said I quick hello, before grabbing a bottle of water out the fridge, and made my way back to the door.

“Right, I’m ready.” I said smiling up to him.

“Good, because I’m late, though, that’s mainly my fault.” He chuckled.

I giggled and got into the car as he held the door open. He made his way round to the driver’s side. He started the car, and we were on our way to the studio.

“I have no idea as to what will be happening when we get there.” Andy started. “But be warned, there could be some weird ass shit happening.”

“Okay.” I giggled.

The rest of the ride was quiet.

After another 10 minutes, we pulled up outside of a building, which I guessed was the studio. Andy parked the car, and we both got out. We were just about to walk in, when Andy stopped and grabbed my arm. He held up his box of cigarettes letting me know he was going to have one before going in. He pulled one out and placed it between his lips because holding it out to me, asking if I want one. I shrugged and took one out and let Andy light it, before lighting his.

I inhaled the smoke, letting it fill my lungs before releasing it slowly. I looked over at Andy and saw him staring off at nowhere in particular, in his own little world. He brought the cigarette up to his lips, and inhaled, before bringing his hand back down to his side. He sighed and blew the smoke away and repeated the actions once more before dropping the remains of it on the floor and stepping on it.

I took one last drag of mine before copying his actions.

Andy grabbed my hand, and we made our way inside. We walked down a hallway before coming to the end and heard laughter coming from the other side of the door. Andy pushed down on the handle and opened the door, and everyone inside stopped and looked round at us.

“What took you so long, man?” Jinxx asked, as soon as we entered.

“He was banging Lizzie, of course.” Ashley cheered.

“Fuck off, was I.” Andy said, sitting down and pulling me down on his lap. “I did however stay round Lizzies.”

“What’s the point in staying round there, if you aren’t gonna fuck?” Ashley asked.

“Uh-hello, I am here y’know.” I said, holding my hand up slightly.

I heard Andy laugh from behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, and Ashley waved at me.

“Yeah, I know. I was just asking.” Ashley shrugged.

“Not all of us are like you, man.” Andy said.

The other three nodded in agreement, and Ashley gave up. We all laughed, as he went back to playing his bass.

Just then someone walked through the door and started talking.

“CC, wanna get back there and start tracking the drums?” The guy said.

CC nodded, and jumped up, before running out the room. Seconds later, he appeared behind the glass where his drum kit was set up. He placed the headphones on and hit the drums a few times. While he was checking everything was correct, the guy turned round.

“Who’s this lovely lady?” He asked, coming over to me and Andy.

“John, this is Lizzie, my girlfriend.” I waved at John.

“Nice to meet you.” I smiled.

“You too.” He smiled back and made his way over to the recording desk.

“You ready?” He asked, talking into a mic while holding a button.

CC looked up and nodded, before giving a thumbs up. John, held up his hand, counted down to three and CC started playing. I sat there mesmerized by CC’s playing, when Andy tapped me on the leg, telling me he wanted to get up. I moved to sit next to him, as he stood up and went over to Jinxx and Jake. They started talking about something when Andy leant over Jakes shoulder, reading something on the laptop they were at before laughing. They continued talking; I could hear a few things about the new songs for their album.

Once CC had finished he looked up at the window, and John called Andy over and played what CC had just played to him again. Andy started saying something into the mic for CC to hear, causing him to nod and start playing again. When he finished Andy clapped and gave him a thumbs up.

I was still mesmerized by how in control they were over things happening in the studio, and if it was possible, it made me love them as musicians even more.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, this is so shit tonight :(

I lost a subscriber last night :( Meanie.

Thanks for the great feedback last night :)

So, continue commenting/subscribing, let me know what you thought of this chapter.

Much appreciated,

Becky x