Status: Complete!

Saviour

Spending time with the family.

It’s been a week since me and Lizzie became a couple, and if I’m honest, it’s been one of the best weeks of my life. Its nice having someone want to be with me for me, and not because of what I do. I’ve recently been thinking what it would have been like if Lizzie and I met when we were younger. Would we be together then? And if so, would we still be together now? I mean we understand each other so well now, and we’ve only known each other for a matter of months, imagine if it was years.

Today was a day off, a day away from the studio. I had my Mom and Dad over, visiting for a few days.

Right now I am lying in bed just thinking things through, something I always do, and then later knowing me, I’ll start complaining about being in a foul mood. I sighed and slowly sat up before getting out of bed. I made my way over to the closet and picked out what I wanted to wear today. The outfit consisted of my usual skinny jeans, and then I picked a long sleeved Black shirt, which buttons up at the top. I placed them on the bed, before making my way into the bathroom. Once in there I started the shower before stripping off my Batman pyjama pants, don’t diss, and stepped into the shower.

After I had done what I needed to in the bathroom, I made my way back into the bedroom and got dressed. Once ready, I threw the towel in the washing basket. After deciding that I wasn’t going to wear any eyeliner today, I made my way downstairs and into the kitchen. I grabbed a bottle of water, and downed all but half of it, and went onto deciding what to hate for breakfast. Something I don’t normally have that often seeing and I tend to wake up early afternoon. I was only awake this early today because Mom insisted on being here by 12, and it was 11 now. I settled on making myself some pancakes. When they were ready, I placed them on a plate and drowned them in syrup before heading over to the table and started eating.

Once I finished eating, I washed the plate and cutlery and put it away, before making my way into the lounge. I sighed, and saw the slight mess left from when the guys came over the other night. I decided to clear it up before my parents got here, because I knew if the house was a mess when Mom arrived, she’ll One: have a go at me about me and Two: go around and clean it all up. I went around picking the trash up, and threw it in the bin.

I made my way back into the lounge and sat down on the couch before looking at my phone and seeing that it was 11.45am. I switched the TV on and left it on some pointless chat show, and waited for my parents to arrive.

As soon as the clock struck 12, the doorbell went, signalling that Mom and Dad were here. I stood up and made my way over to the door, and opened it, only to be tackled into a hug from my Mom.

“I’ve missed you, Andy.” She sobbed, pulling out of the hug.

I smiled sadly at her, knowing she was still finding it hard without my Grandpa, he father, around. I looked up at my Dad, as he pulled me into a hug.

“How you doing, Son?”

“Not bad. Getting things started for the new album.” I said.

I closed the front door, and led them into the lounge. They both sat down and I switched the TV off and made my way into the kitchen to make them both a drink.

“Andy, get back in here.” Mom shouted.

I sighed and walked back into the lounge and looked at her confused.

“What?”

“What do you think you’re doing?” She questioned.

“Er… Being the best Son in the world and making you both a drink?” I chuckle.

“Sit down. I’ll go and do it.” Mom said standing up.

“Mom, I am capable of doing stuff in the kitchen y’know. I don’t need you doing everything for me while you’re here.” I said.

“I want to. Plus it’s your day off. Use it to relax.”

“Like making you both a drink is going to be such hard work.” I mumbled, and sat down next to my Dad, giving in and letting Mom go into the kitchen.

Once she left, I looked a Dad confused and he sighed.

“She’s been like it since her Father passed away.” He all but whispered.

I nodded, and sighed.

“She’s coping better now though, right?” I asked.

Dad nodded.

“She’s a lot better, still has her moments, but it’s expected.” I nodded and looked ahead.

We were sat in silence for a bit before Dad spoke up again.

“How about you? How you coping?”

I shrugged.

“Okay I guess. I’m just glad we’re in the studio right now, y’know. I mean all this happening, has inspired more songs, and just being in there, with the other guys, kind of takes my mind off it all a bit. Which is probably best.” I shrugged. “If I was just sat here the whole time, thinking about it, I’d probably go insane.”

“I get you, Son.” Dad said squeezing my shoulder.

“I must say Andy. Those fans of yours, have been nothing but supportive, these past few weeks.” Mom said, coming back into the lounge, with a tray of drinks.

I nodded.

“I know. They always are and I appreciate it.”

We continued talking for a bit, when Dad ran out to the car to collect the bags for the little stay. I stayed talking to Mom, when Dad came back in and chucked a small bag at me. I looked up at him confused.

“Fan mail.” He said and sat back down.

I nodded and placed the bag on the floor, deciding I would through it all later.

“Do you guys want to spend some time in the mall? I know we’re bound to see someone we know in there.” I said.

They both looked at each other before nodding. I stood up and ran upstairs to my room to grab my keys, cigarettes and lighter, before making my way back down and saw them stood at the door waiting.

We made our way over to my car, Mom getting in the front passenger seat, while Dad got into the back and I got into the driver’s seat. I started the car, and backed out of the drive way and made our way to the mall. When we arrived, I parked the car, and we started walking in.

“Want to go and get something to eat first?” I asked them both.

They both shrugged, and we continued walking looking for somewhere remotely interesting.

As we were walking, I heard someone behind us running, taking no notice, I went to talk to my parents, only to feel an added extra weight to my back, causing me to stumble.

“What the fuck?” I shouted.

I heard giggling, and turned my head, trying to see who it was. I felt them bury their face into my neck. By now, I had hold of their legs, stopping them from falling, and taking me down with them.

“Alright, who is it?” I asked.

I looked at Mom and Dad and saw the amusement in their eyes.

“Guess.”

“Hayley.” I chuckled.

“How did you know?” Hayley whined, trying to get down.

I let go of her legs. She got down and moved to step in front of me. I gave her a hug before answering her.

“How many times have we met up now? I’m bound to recognise your voice.”

“True that.” She said before turning round and waving at my Mom and Dad.

“Mom, Dad, this is Hayley.” I stated. “Hayley, this is my Mom, Amy and my Dad Chris.”
“I’d prefer Brock.” My Dad said.

“I know.” Hayley giggled. “I’m a huge fan.”

“Since when did you start dating fans, Andy?” Mom asked.

“What? Hayley’s a friend.” I said.

“He is dating a fan though.” Hayley giggled.

I glared at her, before looking back at my Mom and Dad.

“How do you know she likes you for you?” Mom questioned.

By now we were all making our way towards a café we had just spotted.

“It wasn’t like I got with her the second I saw her. I got to know her, I helped her with her problems, and she let me speak to her about mine. Fuck, she even hates it when I offer to do something for her; she gets mad at me for buying her anything.”

“Hmm… Just be careful though Andy, I don’t want you getting hurt again.” Mom said.
“Mom, I’m 21 not 16.” I complained.

The whole time Hayley was walking along next to me giggling.

“Do you giggle all the time?” I asked looking down at her.

She stopped and looked up at me with a blush making it’s way to her cheeks.

“No.” She muttered, looking down.

“It’s not a bad thing.” I laughed, wrapping my arms around her.

We entered the café, and made our way over to the table at the back and sat down. Mom and Dad slide in one side, while Hayley and I slid into the other. We were all looking at the menu’s when I heard a phone go off. Hayley dug around her pocket before pulling her phone out, and read whatever was on the screen before typing back. She placed her phone on the table, and looked up at us.

“Lizzie is just around the corner.” Hayley smiled.

I smiled back and nodded, while Mom and Dad looked confused.

“Lizzie?” Dad questioned.

Both me and Hayley looked at him and nodded.

“Oh. She’s your girlfriend?” He asked.

I nodded again and he nodded and went back to looking at his menu.

I went back to doing the same. Once I had picked what I wanted, I closed the menu and placed it back in the holder they had on the tables before looking up, as the door opened. I smiled upon seeing Lizzie enter. I watched her look around before her eyes landed on us. She smiled and started walking over, carrying her bag and folder, only to stop just a couple of feet away. She pointed at my Mom and Dad and mouthed ‘The parents?’ I smiled and nodded, beckoning her over. She blushed and took a few more steps, before standing in front of us.

I stood up and hugged her, and gave her a quick kiss, before letting her sit down next to Hayley and I slid in next to her.

“Mom, Dad.” I called.

They looked up at me confused, before their eyes landed on Lizzie.

“This is Lizzie, my girlfriend.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So here's an update. Sorry that I'm not updating as often as I used to, and that they are becoming shittier, I will work on making them better.

The next update will be in Andy's point of view as well.

Let me know what you think.

Continue Commenting/Subscribing.

Becky x