Status: Complete!

Saviour

Talking with Andy.

I was sat in the dressing room, holding a bag of ice to my cheek with one hand, and a cup of water in the other. Jon had left the room around Ten minutes ago, saying that he had to go and great the band as they came off stage.

I got my phone out, and Twitter up, to see what was going on. I looked through everyone’s tweets before sending one myself.

@ItsLizBiatches: Well that is NOT how I wanted the concert to go :/

I pressed send, before placing my phone on the table in front of me.

I sat there just looking at the floor reliving what had happened while in the crowd, the random guys shouting things at me, then that one guy hitting me, and Andy sticking up for me. I know he does it for a lot of fans, I’ve seen videos on Youtube, but it was still a shock when he did it for me. I’ve never had anyone stick up for me before, and the first time it happens, it’s my idol.

I look up to Andy because he proved you can achieve your dreams at a young age, you don’t have be like everyone else. In fact that’s why I love the whole of Black Veil Brides. They dress differently to other bands, every night on stage they go out there with their ‘war paint’ leather jackets, skin tight skinny jeans, and not giving a fuck in the world what anyone thinks about them. They feed off the hate, it helps them become the better person, it helps them become them on that stage.

I was brought out of my thoughts by the door to the dressing room opening and the band walking in laughing. I looked up and saw that Andy was now topless and all of them were wiping themselves down with towels, taking some of their paint off along the way. I continued staring when they all looked up and stared at me.

“How you feeling?” Andy asked, walking over and taking a seat next to might.

I looked back at the floor before mumbling

“Fine.”

“Let me have a look.” I looked at him confused, until he grabbed hold of the ice I was holding to my cheek.

He placed it on the table before grabbing my chin and turning my head to the side.

“Hope you don’t mind having a bruise on your cheek.” Andy said.

I shrugged.

“It’s fine, nothing I can’t hide with a bit of make – up.” I said.

He smiled before looking back at his band, which were doing what I guess they normally do when they come back here after a show.

“Did you come here with any friends?” Andy asked, looking at me again.

I looked down at my lap, before shaking my head no.

“How did you get here then?” I looked back up.

“I walked.” I said.

His eyes widened.

“It’s not that much of a walk, about Five or Ten minutes.” I said.

“But still, it’s almost 11o’clock, anything could happen to you.”

I shrugged.

“Not like anyone would care.”

“I would. I don’t like seeing anyone in the BVB Army getting injured.” Andy said looking at me.

I turned my gaze away and looked over the rest of the band whole were gathered around talking.

“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have said that.” I said looking at him again.

Those eyes. He shook his head, smiling.

“I can see you’re having a bit of trouble at home, do you want a chat? I’m willing to listen” Andy said.

I looked at him and shrugged. I’ve never spoken to anyone about anything, because no one has ever wanted to listen. So why are so many people trying today? I guess it’s true when they say Black Veil Brides and the BVB Army are all like a family.

“Come on, it’ll do you some good if you talk about it. I know I’m just ‘some guy in a band’ but, I won’t tell anyone. Promise.” I looked at him and nodded.

“O-Okay.”

He stood up and spoke.

“I’ll be back shortly, guys.”

The band turned round and nodded, before Andy turned back to me.

“Come on.” I stood up, and followed him out of the room, as he made his way to another room that was empty.

He held the door open and let me walk in first, as he made his way in after me.

“So, tell me, everything. I promise to listen.”

Andy sat down on the couch, patting the space next to him, for me to sit. I sat down, looking around before looking at him then looking back at the wall. I feel so awkward making eye contact.

“I-I don’t have any friends and my family hates me all because of the way I dress and the music I listen to. All throughout school I was bullied. Pushed into lockers, tripped, having lunch and drinks poured over me, and I was even getting death threats such as ‘kill yourself’, ‘go back in your little hole and slit your wrists’, ‘why are you even here? No one likes you.’ And so on. I know I shouldn’t have let it bother me, and I wouldn’t have if I could go home and talk to my family about it. But I couldn’t I wasn’t their ‘perfect daughter’ oh no, that was my little sister. Although I got straight A’s in high school, it wasn’t enough for them, I wasn’t girly like her. I wasn’t into Barbie’s and everything Pink like her, I wasn’t on the cheerleading squad like she is, and I haven’t even had a boyfriend while she’s had boys throwing themselves at her.

My parents never acknowledge me, until the age of 15, they would take me on family holidays because ‘they had to’ but after that, they would leave me at home, while my mom, dad and sister went away from two/three weeks. It didn’t bother me too much; it was nice to have time to myself, no one bitching at me at home as well as at school. Now it’s when I walk down the street, people will shout things out, and I’m looking for a job, but no one seems to want anyone who dresses the way I do. I go to concerts by myself, and it’s the only time I feel like I fit in, and today was the first time anyone tried speaking to me, four girls let me hang around with them while we were waiting, and we were going to watch the show together, but that was until those guys came over and pushed them away and surrounded me throughout the whole show. You’re also the first person who I have spoken to about anything.”

I took a few deep breaths, stopping myself from crying, before looking at him.

“The first time I talk to someone about what’s happened, and it just so happens to be my idol.” I smiled slightly, at the fact his eyes widened and he smiled back.

“I’m your idol?”

I nodded.

“Yeah, I admire you. You just go out there and don’t give a fuck about what anyone thinks of you; you stick up for those close to you. I’d love to be as confident as you.” I muttered.

I looked back up at Andy in time for him to pull me into a hug.

“It means a lot hearing that. People may say that on Twitter all the time, but having someone say it to me, face to face, it means so much more. It makes me feel like I’m doing my job right.” Andy said while hugging me still.

He pulled away and placed his hands at the top of my arm.

“You can still become confident; you can show your family and those fuckers from your school that you can make something of your life. You don’t have to be like them to get anywhere in life. You have a dream job right?”

I looked at him and nodded.

“I’ve always been passionate about Photography and would love to have a job in that. But it’s not that easy to get into.”

Andy stood up.

“Put your heart and soul into it and you’ll get there, I promise. Now, is there any way we can see these photos?” Andy asked.

I stood up with him.

“I made a Facebook page just for them.”

He nodded.

“What do you specialize in?”

I shrugged.

“I guess anything. I’ve taken pictures of crowds, objects. Just anything. It’d be my dream to photograph bands though. That’s one thing I’ve always been interested in.”

He nodded.

“There you go. You know exactly what you do. Put your heart and soul into it, you’ll get there, I promise. It might take some time, but you’ll get there.”

I smiled and hugged him. He stood there shocked before wrapping his arms around me.

“Thank you for listening. You don’t know how good it felt, to finally tell someone about all this.”

He looked down and smiled.

“Trust me, I do.”

Andy pulled out of the hug and walked over to the door.

“Come on, Jon has a laptop in our dressing room. I’m going to steal it from him and you can show me these photo of yours.”

I nodded and followed him back to Black Veil Brides dressing room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for such a fantastic response to this story. I wasn't planning on updating again until tomorrow, but since you have all been so lovely, I decided to update early, plus it'll take my mind off the pain of my ribs :(

I know a lot of you are probably like "You spelt that wrong." But I don't mean to I promise, I'm trying to spell stuff the way Americans would, but I'm British and I tend to slip back to spelling things our way. Sorry.

You may be lucky, and get a Third update. It all depends on how I'm feeling a bit later on.

Thanks to:
X.x.Dani.Phantom.x.X
jlyEchelonMCRmy
TheProphet

For commenting.

Don't be a silent reader, comment and let me know what you think. If you feel I can do something to improve, let me know, I'd appreciate it.

Comment/Subscribe

Becky.