Status: Complete!

Saviour

Celebratory dinner.

In the end CC and Lauren went back to their place to get their outfits for the bands celebratory dinner tonight and came back here to get ready, mainly because Lauren really wanted to help do my hair and make-up.

So right now, the boys were using the other bathroom, while Lauren had me sat on the edge of Andy and I’s bed. Lauren had used the bathroom before me and got her hair and make-up ready, while I went and had my second shower of today.

Once I entered the room, I saw that Lauren had set and outfit out on the bed ready for me, I picked it up and walked back into the bathroom and change into it. It was a short black dress, with a belt around the middle. I re-entered the bedroom, and walked over to the mirror to have a look. I looked over at Lauren to see her looking at me.

“Can I wear some tights with this? I feel too exposed.” I said quietly.

She nodded and I went to where I had put my tights before pulling a pair out and pulling them on. I straightened the dress and looked in the mirror again, deciding it looked much better. I nodded to myself and turned around and walked over to Lauren.

“Where do you want me?” I asked.

“Sit in this chair.” She said pointing to it.

I nodded and walked over to it and sitting down. I looked in the smaller mirror and watched Lauren behind me.

“Where do you keep your hair dryer and straighteners?” She asked.

I pointed to the drawer they were kept in as she walked over and got them out. She went back to standing behind me and grabbed the brush off the top of the dresser and ran it through my hair, before plugging in the hairdryer and switching it on. We sat silently as she dried my hair until she was onto straightening it.

“I’m glad CC has found someone who makes him happy.” I said quietly.

I watched Lauren in the mirror to see her blushing slightly, and biting back a smile.

“Thank you. He’s a great guy.” She answered.

“He is. He’s wonderful.”

“How did you become good friends with him?” Lauren asked.

“To be honest, I’m not entirely sure. I suppose it’s because a couple of times he’d be with me to comfort me while Andy was busy somewhere or something. He’s like a big brother I never had.” I smiled slightly.

“That’s cute. Do you have any sisters then?”

And just like that my smile was gone.

“Yeah, one.” I mumbled.

“I get a feeling that’s a touchy subject.” Lauren frowned.

“That’d be correct.” I snapped, regretting it almost instantly.

“Sorry, didn’t mean to bring it up.”

I shook my head.

“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have snapped, you weren’t to know.” I said.

I looked up at the mirror and watched as she finished the rest of my hair in silence. Once she finished, she clipped my fringe back and moved in front of me to start on my make-up.

**

About twenty minutes later, Lauren moved away from me and asked if it looked okay. I leant in closer to the mirror and looked at the make-up and nodded before thanking her.

Just as we were about to leave the bedroom, Lauren went running back to the wardrobe and started rummaging through my shoes. She suddenly pulled out a pair of high heels, that were once given to me, but I never wore.

“Here, wear these.” She said.

“I don’t even know if they still fit, I was given them about three years ago or something and have never worn them.” I answered.

“Just try.”

I sighed and nodded as I took hold of them and made my way to the bed to sit down so I could put them on. As I stood up, I took one step forward and stumbled slightly, luckily the heels weren’t too high, so I knew that I wouldn’t be stumbling everywhere the whole night.

We finally managed to leave the room and make our way downstairs, where the guys were stood waiting, drinks in hand. We made our way over to them and I wrapped my arms around Andy. He looked down at me and smiled.

“You okay, beautiful?” He asked.

I looked down and felt myself blush slightly.

“Yeah.” I smiled and looked up to him.

He grinned and gave me a quick kiss, when a car horn went off outside.

“That’ll be the taxi.” CC said.

We all nodded and made our way out the door and to the taxi. CC got in the front with the taxi driver, while Lauren was in the back with Andy and I. The longer car journey was, the more nervous I got. I have no idea why, I mean I know the whole band and their girlfriends. Maybe it was the thought of eating in front of them all? Yeah, I know, it seems a weird thing to be nervous of. But the fact that I’m only just starting to eat again, makes me uncomfortable, especially when I eat in front of people. I feel that if someone looks at me while I have a mouthful, I feel like they are judging me. I don’t even like eating in front of Andy, how am I going to cope tonight?

The Taxi eventually pulled up in front of a restaurant and Andy paid the driver before we all got out. We made our way inside and saw that everyone else was already there. As we got closer, they all looked at us and started cheering. I looked around confused just as everyone stood up and started greeting each other.

After numerous hugs and kisses in cheeks, we all sat down. Andy next Ashley, as I was on Andy’s right with CC to my right, who then had Lauren next to him. As soon as the waiter came over, we ordered our drinks, before he went off to go and get them. Everyone started talking to each other while I just sat there and looked around. To be honest, I didn’t really want to be here. Yeah, I was happy that the guys finally finished their album, after working so hard on it, but in the back of my head, I just couldn’t get rid of the fact that I have to face my dad again in two weeks. I also had a slight feeling that something bad was going to happen.

It wasn’t long until the waiter was back with our drinks and asking if we were ready to order our food. Everyone nodded and started listing off what they wanted.

**

We had all just finished eating as Ashley stood up, glass in hand.

“To the new album.” He shouted, causing everyone else in the restaurant to look around.

“The new album.” The rest of us cheered, raising our glasses.

I took a sip of my wine and watched as Andy leant over the table, talking to Jinxx about something.
“You okay?” CC asked.

I looked at him and smiled slightly, before nodding.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” I asked.

He smiled at me and placed his arm on the back of my chair as Lauren was talking to Ella.

“It was good to finally see you smile today and actually mean it.” CC said quietly.

I smiled and nodded. Truth be told, in the past few days I have been feeling a lot better, physically and emotionally.

“I do feel better in myself.” I said to CC.

“I’m glad. It broke my heart seeing you the way you were.” He whispered, rubbing my back slightly. “Wonderful people, like you, don’t deserve to be treated badly.”

“Everything happens for a reason, though.”

“Do you really believe that?”

I shrugged before nodding.

“Yeah, I mean, if none of this happened I most likely would have never met you all. And if I did meet you guys, I would have just been another fan, all this wouldn’t have happened. I wouldn’t have found Andy, you wouldn’t be my friend.” I said.

CC nodded and smiled slightly, as he patted my shoulder.

“I heard my name.” Andy said suddenly, leaning closer to us.

“It’s nothing.” I laughed slightly.

“No, tell me.” He grinned.

“I was just saying how if none of this with my family or the guys at your concert, I wouldn’t be with you guys now. I would have just been another fan stuck at home wondering what her idols are doing.” I smiled.

Andy smiled back and kissed me.

“As bad as it sounds, I’m glad it happened, otherwise I would never have the girl of my dreams here with me right now.” He said quietly before kissing me again.

“Lizzie.” Someone shouted suddenly.

I jumped back and looked around to see all the girls stood up, grinning as they watched Andy and I.

“Come on, we’re going to the bathroom.” Sammi said.

“What do you girls do in there? Why do you all need to go together at once?” Ashley asked.

“None of your god damn business.” Ella answered.

“Well if you’re talking about how incredibly hot we are, then I think we deserve to know.” Ashley grinned.

“Far from it pretty boy, we go there to get away from you.” Sammi joked.

“Now I know you’re joking, because we all know I’m your second favourite after Jinxx.”

We all started laughing as Sammi shook her head.

“Believe what you want to believe, sweetie.” Sammi laughed.

I leant over and gave Andy another quick kiss, before telling him I’d be back shortly and followed the girls to the bathroom.

Once we entered, Ella ran into one of the cubicles, slamming the door shut as the rest of us stood outside talking. Lauren leant in closer to the mirror and wiped away some of her smudged lipstick.

Just as Ella walked out of the cubicle, the door to the toilets opened as someone walked in. That someone was my mother. I groaned and turned around to face Sammi. She looked at me, then at my mom. I could see the anger in her eyes, as she pulled me into a hug. I closed my eyes and took a few slow, deep breaths to stop myself from crying.

I lifted my head up and turned around, to see mom stood there watching me.

“Elizabeth?” She asked.

I glared at her, as she stood there looking at me. Ella was suddenly at my side as Sammi was behind me, her hand gently placed on my shoulder, while Lauren stood there confused.

“Not going to say hello to your mother?” Mom smirked.

I growled and walked past her and out the door as I heard Sammi shouting at her. I shook my head and continued walking back to the table as I heard someone running behind me. I turned around and saw Lauren coming over.

“What was that all about?” She asked.

I shook my head.

“I don’t want to talk about it.” I all but whispered.

We reached the table and I sat back down between Andy and CC. I sighed and rested my elbows on the table and placed my head in my hands.

“Liz? What’s wrong?” Andy asked.

I shook my head, telling him not to worry as Sammi and Ella came back. Both of them looking angry. Sammi looked at me, and reached over the table to grab my hand.

“You okay?” She asked.

I nodded my head.

“What’s going on?” Andy asked again.

Just then mom came over again.

“Elizabeth, I’m sorry.” She said.

“Save it mom, I don’t want to hear it.” I said standing up and moving so I was stood in front of her.

“I just want to apologize though.” She said.

“And I don’t want to hear it. Mom, I’m happy, can’t you see that? I’m happy and I want to stay happy. I’m here today to celebrate with these guys, so please don’t fuck it up by coming over and trying to talk to me. I told you weeks ago, and Ella and Sammi can stand as witnesses, I told you to stay away from me, at least until we have to go to court. So what are you doing coming near me?” I said.

“I’m sorry.” She muttered.

“Stop, just stop. I’m fed up of hearing those two words coming out of your mouth and you not actually meaning it. Go back to whoever you’re here with, and I’ll go back to my boyfriend and friends. I’ve see you in two weeks.” I said and turned around, walking back to my seat.

Everyone started cheering as I sat down and mom turned around, head down and walking back to whatever table she is at.

“I’m absolutely loving the new Lizzie. Just months ago she would never have done that.” CC cheered.

I looked at him and smiled nervously. It felt good to stick up for myself, to stop my mom before she could try and give me a sob story.

“My best friend is a new, confident person.” CC smiled, placing his arm over my shoulders.

“Still not happy at the fact that you stole my best friend from me, Lizzie.” Ashley said, leaning over Andy.

I laughed slightly and shrugged.

“Sorry Ash, I didn’t mean for that to happy.” I said.

“It’s alright, I forgive you.” He grinned. “By the way, the way you stuck up for yourself just then was totally hot.” He winked.

“Dude, that’s my girlfriend, I’d rather you didn’t talk about her like that.” Andy growled.

“Andy chill, I was only joking.”

Andy’s shoulders fell as he turned around and looked at me. He leant in a kissed me, placing his arm on the back of my chair as CC had since removed his arm. I felt Andy move his lips from mine and down to my jaw, then my neck. He moved slightly, and started nibbling on my earlobe.

“That was hot back there.” He whispered, causing me to giggle as he continued to nibble.

“Yo, no sex at the table.” CC shouted, causing me to jump and bury my face in Andy’s chest as the whole table laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here's the next part.

I was hoping I could have this finished in the next week or so, but it might take a while longer than planned. In fact I'm surprised I got this out today, we're having really bad trouble with our internet and the man who came to have a look at it yesterday said we'd be without it for about 2 weeks, but it's working fine today, so unless he means when they start working on all the cables and shit outside I don't know. So I'm going to apologize now if you don't get an update within the next 2 weeks or so. I'll be using that time to finish writing the story up and possibly start the new one, so once it's all up and working again I can just upload it all.

Sorry once again, I promise this isn't me just deciding that I don't want to post anything for the next few weeks. In fact, I'm getting so many idea's for this story now, that I can't decide if I should make this a bit longer, or use it at the start of the Sequel.

Anyway, enjoy this chapter and hopefully I can get the next part out as soon as possible.

Love you all for the amazing support you have given throughout the story.

Becky xx