Status: Complete!

Saviour

Be true to who you are.

Tomorrow. Tomorrow was the day I have been dreading the most these last few months. It was the day of the court case. I would have to face my mom and dad again. Nervous would be an understatement. The main thought floating around in my mind was ‘what if he gets away with it?’ I have no idea what I would do if he got let off. I know for sure he would try and find me and do god knows what.

I sighed and rolled over in the bed, to find Andy’s side empty. I sat up slowly, before getting out of a bed and walked over to the closet. I picked out some comfy clothes, knowing that much wasn’t going to happen today.

Once I gathered the clothes I was going to wear, I made my way into the bathroom and took a quick shower, washing my hair and body, before stepping out and drying myself with the towels. I wrapped the bigger towel around my body and the smaller one around my hair. I looked up in the mirror, before reaching to grab my toothbrush and toothpaste.

After I finished in the bathroom, I went back into the bedroom and got dressed, before taking the towel off my head. I walked over to the dresser and picked up my hair brush, pulling it through my hair and grabbed hold of a hair band, before tying my hair up in a bun, as my fringe fell into my eyes.
I checked in the mirror, making sure none of my hair was sticking up, and then made my way downstairs.

As I entered the lounge, I looked at the television, to see some news reporter talking. I took my eyes off the screen and looked down on the bigger couch and saw Andy asleep on it. His lyric book and pen by him. I smiled slightly and made my way into the kitchen.

Upon entering the kitchen, I walked over to the coffee maker and poured myself a cup and grabbed two slices of bread to make myself some toast. I leant against the side, sipping on my coffee, when the toast popped up causing me to jump. I giggled to myself quietly, before reaching to pull the pieces out. When grabbing the last piece I caught my finger on the side, causing me to burn myself and drop the toast.

“Shit, fuck, bollocks” I shouted, turning the tap for the cold water and shoving my finger under the water.

I hissed as it started stinging, before I started the feel the water sooth it slightly.

“You alright?”

I jumped and turned around, seeing Andy stood behind me, rubbing his eyes tiredly.

I nodded my head and turned the water off.

“I’m fine, just accidently burnt myself.” I chuckled.

Andy smiled, still looking tired.

“Did I wake you up?” I asked.

He nodded again and came over to hug me.

“I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be.”

He looked down at me, before giving me a gentle kiss. I closed my eyes and draped my arms around his neck.

Once he pulled away, I moved to grab my toast and we made our way into the lounge. As I sat down, Andy moved so he could lie down and rest his head on my lap.

“Your lap is comfy.” He mumbled.

“Is that good or bad?”

“Definitely good.”

He turned around and looked up at me, grinning. I smiled back as he opened his mouth, indicating that he wanted a bite of the toast.

I sighed playfully and held the toast in front of him waiting for him to take a bite. Once he did, he smiled and chewed. I giggled and shook my head, as I finished what I had left on my plate. As I went to put the plate on the table, Andy grabbed it from me, placing it on the table for me.

I smiled down at him as he grinned and turned, so his face was facing my stomach. He lifted my top up slightly, and with his index finger traced a pattern on my hip, over the faded scars. I giggle and squirmed away.

“Andy, that tickles.” I giggled.

I heard him chuckle as he continued to trace the patterns. Eventually, it felt soothing and I started to relax, when he stopped. I looked down at him to see him frowning slightly, before he kissed the scars, causing the skin to tingle. He pulled away and looked up and me.

“I love you.” He mumbled.

“I love you too.” I whispered.

He smiled and sat up, so he was sitting right next to me. He wrapped his arms around me as he leant back; pulling me with him so we were lying across the couch.

“I hope you know we’re spending the whole day like this.” He muttered.

“That’s fine with me.” I grinned.

“Good.”

I smiled and moved myself, so I had my head resting on Andy’s chest, while I had my left hand also resting on his chest, next to my face. Andy had his arm around my shoulders and reached for my left hand with his other, and tangled our fingers together. He brought hand up to his lipped and kissed it gently, causing the smile to make its way back on my face again.

“It’s good to see you smiling again, darling.” Andy said.

“It’s all thanks to you.” I answered.

He grinned and leant up slightly to kiss me. I moved my left hand and placed it on his cheek as I kissed him back. Once we pulled away, Andy rested his forehead against mine.

“Things are just going to get better from now on. Tomorrow, he’ll get proven guilty and he’ll be out of our lives.” He said quietly.

I nodded nervously. It was just in the back of my mind that he won’t get proven guilty and that he won’t be out of our lives, he’ll just come back and make it worse.

“Stop thinking about it Liz. Don’t worry yourself today. Today is you and I, and not a care in the world.”

I nodded and smiled as I pecked him on the lips.

I placed my head back on his chest, as I felt Andy pull the hair band out of my hair and run his fingers through my hair.

“Your hair smells yummy.” Andy smirked.

I laughed and shook my head.

“Don’t eat it, please?”

“I’ll try not to.”

Again, we slipped into a comfortable silence, as Andy traced yet another pattern along my arm, as he started singing quietly. I couldn’t make out what it was, which automatically made me think it might be one of his new songs. I smiled slightly and moved closer to him if that was possible as I felt him squeeze me slightly.

As he stopped singing, he continued tracing patterns as I heard him sigh.

“Have you ever considered getting a tattoo?” He asked.

I shrugged.

“I’ve always wanted one, but never had the money or the guts to actually get one.” I said.

“How about, you and I get one?”

“Really?” I asked.

He nodded.

“I’ve wanted to get a new one for a while now and just decided why don’t we go and get one together?”

“Okay, sounds like fun.” I grinned.

“Yeah?”

I nodded and sat up slightly.

“Ever thought about what you’d want to get done?” He asked.

I shook my head.

“Nope. Well I have, but my mind constantly changes.” I answered.

“What was your first idea?”

“I’ve always wanted, somewhere on my arm ‘Be True To Who You Are’” I answered.

“Get it!” Andy all but demanded.

“Really?” I questioned.

“Yeah.” He nodded and wrapped his arms around me.

“What would you get?” I asked, raising an eyebrow.

“It’s a surprise.” He smirked.

I pouted, causing him to laugh and kiss me.

“I can’t wait to see it then.”

“I promise, you’ll love it.” He grinned.

“Not as much as I love you though.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my god, this is so shitty :(

There are only two chapters left. Meaning the next one will be the start of the court case. Hope you all enjoyed this one.

Wow, thank you guys so much for all your support. I love you all for it. I've now gone 6 weeks without self-harming and I am slowly starting to feel better about myself, which is something that I haven't felt in the last 3/4 years. Once again, it's the same reason for this update taking to so long. Things are slowly getting better, so hopefully the updates will be slightly quicker.

Anyway, Happy New Year guys. I hope you all had a great Christmas :)

Also, who has heard Wretched and Divine yet? Especially if I have any UK readers, it's out here now. I got my copy on Thursday and I can honestly day it is their best album yet and I can totally see why the guys are incredibly proud of it. I personally also think it shows that Andy's improved as a singer.

Enjoy and maybe, if I feel up to it, I'll get this story finished this week and make a start of Sequel.

Love you all
Becky xx