Status: Complete!

Saviour

Court case Part 2.

“Guilty.”

I let out a sigh of relief and smiled slightly as I looked over the Andy, CC and Hayley, to see them grinning.

The judge read out how long my dad was sentenced to, which turned out to be up to nine years inside.

When it got to the time they took my father away, he started fighting against the policemen and started shouting.

“Elizabeth, I’ll get you back for this.” He shouted. “You and your pathetic mother, better watch your backs.”

The policemen all but shoved him out the door, before I was escorted out the room, after thanking everyone. After I was left by myself, I walked over to everyone who was waiting in the corridor for us.

“Well?” Ella asked, once she saw me.

“Up to nine years.” I smiled, tears forming in my eyes.

They all jumped up and cheered and Sammi, Ella and Lauren all pulled me into a group hug. Once we pulled apart, I hugged the guys, and turned around as I heard someone call my name.

I saw Andy, CC and Hayley walking towards us.

I grinned and ran over, jumping and hugging Andy. I felt him laugh, as his body vibrated. He hugged me tighter and spun us around once. He pulled away slightly, causing me to jump down. He kissed me, cupping my face.

Once we pulled away, he rubbed his thumb under my eyes.

“Why are you crying?” He asked.

“I’m just so happy.” I smiled.

“And I’m happy too, Liz. I told you it would go well for you.” Andy grinned.

I nodded and hugged him again, before moving to hug Hayley and CC. They both congratulated me, as I saw my mom walk over.

She went to say something before I turned away and faced Andy again. I draped my arms around his neck, as he placed his hands on my hips.

“How about we go and get those tattoos now?” Andy whispered in my ear.

I grinned and nodded.

“I say let’s do it.”

He nodded and we made our way over to the rest of the group.

“You guys go ahead to my place. Liz and I are off out somewhere for a little bit.” Andy said.

Taking the spare house key off the key ring and chucked it to Jinxx. Hayley and Ashley planned who they would ride with, while Andy and I said bye to everyone, before heading off to the tattoo parlour.

“You stilling getting what you said earlier?” Andy asked, resting his hand on my thigh as he drove.

“No, I starting thinking about it earlier, and decided to change it to ‘We are more than our bodies’” I said grinning as I looked at him.

“Lyrics from our new song?” He asked grinning.

“Yeah, They’ve been stuck in my mind even since you played it to me. And what better way than having my first tattoo being related to my wonderful boyfriend?” I smiled.

“You don’t have to do that, honestly, Liz.” He said, grabbing my hand.

“No, I really want to.”

I saw him grin and nod, as we pulled outside the tattoo shop.

We both got out of the car and I walked around to meet Andy, as he grabbed my hand and led the way inside.

Upon entering, the man at the desk looked up and smiled.

“Hey man, what’s up?” He asked, doing the ‘man hug’ with Andy.

“Not a lot, just come here to get celebratory tattoos with the girlfriend.” He said, beckoning me over.

“This is Liz.” He said.

I smiled and shook the man’s hand.

“So are you both getting tattoos?” He asked.

We both nodded and he called over for someone else to come out. A man looking slightly younger came out a few minutes later, wiping his hands down on a cloth.

“Take this young lady and get her tattooed?”

“Sure, if you’d like to follow me?” He asked.

I looked behind me at Andy, who just grinned and nodded. I looked back at the guy and nodded and followed him into the back room.

“So, what is it you would like?”

I told him the lyrics, and how I would like the writing to look, before showing him where abouts on my arms I would like it.

He nodded and asked me to take a seat. We made small talk while he sat drawing out the stencil and before long, he was on his way over and got everything ready.

“Before we start, do you want a drink or anything?” He asked.

“Is it possible to just have water please?” I asked.

He nodded and went out to get the drink.

A few minutes later, he was back and handing me the drink. I took a few sips before placing it on the empty table near me.

Not long after, he asked me to hold my arm out as he placed the stencil on it. Once it was on, he asked me to check it in the mirror, to which I agreed was fine, before he got started.

“First tattoo, right?” He asked.

“That’s be correct.” I smiled.

“Alright, well, it may hurt a little, but I’m sure you’ll be fine. If you feel the need for a little break, just say so.” He instructed.

I nodded and he began, doing a small line first, before stopping and asking me if it was okay. Once I agreed he carried on and started up a conversation.

“So how did Andy and you meet?” He asked.

“Weirdly enough, I was just a fan when I met him. He stopped some assholes for beating me up and one of his shows and then later on helped me get my dream job and helped me with my family problems.” I answered.

“Sounds like Andy.” The guy chuckled.

“I take it you know him quite well?” I asked.

“Yeah, he’s a regular. You’ll find most of his tattoos done by us lot here.”

“We’ll they’re pretty awesome tattoos.” I smiled.

The man thanked me, before we went silent again.

I squeezed my eyes shut, as the needle was dragged through my skin, permanently marking my skin with ink.

“What made you decide to get this tattooed?” He asked suddenly.

“Uh. They’re lyrics from one of Andy’s new songs, and I’ve had it stuck in my head ever since he played the song to me a few weeks ago. I feel like they’re rather meaningful lyrics.” I answered.

**

Once he finally finished, he wiped it down, before asking me to go and look in the mirror. I walked over to it and inspected the tattoo that was on my arm. I grinned and turned around.

“Thank you so much. I love it.”

He smiled and gave me a hug, before covering it and instructing me how to keep it clean and stopping it from getting infected.

I nodded and we made our way out, to the main part of the shop, to see Andy still sat in the chair, playing on his phone, as he got his arm tattooed. I made my way over to him, when he looked up.

“Eh, no looking until it’s finished.” He grinned.

I pouted before giggling slightly.

“Fine.” I grumbled, jokingly.

“Let me see yours then.”

I held my arm in front of me, showing him the side, where the tattoo was.

“I love it.” He grinned.

“So do I.”

I made my way over and sat in one of the waiting chairs and pulled my phone out, deciding to go on Twitter. It had been a while since I had been on and saw that my mentions were full of Andy’s fans asking me things and also wishing me good luck for earlier on. I figured Andy must have said something on here. I replied to a few of them, before taking a picture of my tattoo an uploading it on to the site.

**

An hour or so later, Andy’s tattoo was finally finished and he walked over to the mirror to have a look. I saw him grin, before holding his phone up to take a picture. He then made his way over to me.

“What do you think?” He asked.

I looked at it and saw it was a Dove, flying out of a broken cage.

“It’s beautiful.” I muttered.

“It’s for you. Signalling that you’ve broken free from your past life and starting fresh.” He grinned.

“Andy, you didn’t have to do that.” I said, almost crying.

He pulled me into a hug and chuckled slightly.

“Don’t start crying on me again, this is supposed to be a happy day.”

“These are happy tears. You just make me so happy.” I laughed through the tears.

“Oh Liz.” He muttered wiping under my eyes.

“We’re going to get home, get changed out of these shitty clothes, and celebrate the rest of the day away. How does that sound?” He asked.

“Amazing.” I whispered.

“Now come here, we’ll take a picture of our tattoos together.”

I laughed and walked over to the mirror with him, and we both held our arms out so they could be seen, as Andy turned my head to face him as he kissed me while taking the picture.

He eventually pulled away and looked at the picture, before showing it to me. He uploaded it on Twitter, as he made his way back over to the tattoo station, where they cleaned his arm up again and covered it, before reminding us how to clean them daily.

Andy just waved them away, telling them he already knew and would help me with mine as he walked over to the desk to pay.

I went to pull out my purse, to pay for mine, but Andy stopped me and paid for it along with his. I frowned at the price, as he handed the money over. He looked at me and grinned before grabbing the change and putting it in his pocket.

We once again thanked the guys for the tattoos before leaving and making our way back home.
When we got back home, we could hear a load of shouting and cheering coming from the lounge, causing Andy to groan and open the front door. I walked in behind him, shutting the door and saw him stood in the doorway to the lounge.

“Cheers for starting without us, fuckers.” He shouted over the noise.

Everyone stopped and looked over at us, before cheering again.

“We’d you go dude?” CC asked.

Andy held his arm out, revealing his tattoo and pointed at me to do the same.

“Aww, cute, they went and got tattoos together.” Ella cooed.

I laughed and Andy shook his head.

“We’ll be back in a minute, we need to change out of these uncomfortable outfits.” He said.

“Be safe now.” CC shouted, causing me to blush and Andy laugh.

Everyone cheered again as we made our way up the stairs.

Once we got changed, we went back downstairs and into the kitchen, where a load of alcohol was placed on the table. Both Andy and I grabbed a bottle, before making our way into the lounge and joining everyone else.

**

It was now around midnight, and everyone still seemed to be able to party. Apart from Andy and I. Both of us were sat at one end of the couch, me on Andy’s lap and his hands around my waist.
Neither of us ended up drinking much, both of us pretty much being the only sober ones here, wanting to remember the events of the day and tonight.

I was sat laughing as Ashley and CC were telling some story about when they went out one night at some club or whatever, when I felt Andy’s lips on my neck. He started sucking a biting gently, causing me to fight back a moan.

“Can we go upstairs?” He whispered in my ear.

I nodded and stood up, grabbing his hand as we slipped out of the room, no one seeing us leave.
As we entered our room, Andy slammed the door shut and we made our way over to the bed. I laid down on my back, with Andy on top, both of his hands either side of my head supporting his weight.
“I love you so much.” He muttered against my lips.

I moaned and tilted my head back as he went back to kissing me neck.

“I love you too.” I groaned.

I felt Andy shuffle around a bit as he put all his weight onto one arm as the other started to roam my body and make its way up my shirt. He moved back to my lips and I moved so I could start kissing his neck. He turned us over so he was underneath and I was on top, while I sucked and bit gently on his Adams Apple, causing him to groan and grind his hips into mine.

I smirked and continued to do it as Andy grabbed hold of the hem of my shirt and started tucking it up. I pulled away quickly, so he could get it over my head, before I pulled his off and went back to kissing his neck.

He flipped us over again, so he was on top, before he started to undo my trouser, tugging at them slightly. I lifted my hips up so he could pull them down, before kicking them off once they were gathered at my ankles. I did the same with his as he started to leave a trail of kisses from my neck, down my chest and onto my stomach, his hair tickling me as he bent down.

I lifted his face up, so I could kiss him again when he pulled away.

“Are you sure?” He asked.

I nodded, before he continued.

He unclasped my bra and dropped it on the floor.

It wasn’t long until we were both completely naked and Andy was positioning himself. He leant down to kiss me, as pushed himself in slowly.

**

When we finished, Andy rolled himself off me and pulled me to his side, bringing the covers up over us to our chins.

“I love you.” He whispered, kissing my forehead.

“I love you too and thank you for being my saviour Andy. I wouldn’t be here now without you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Well guys, this was the final chapter. I honestly can't believe I came up with all of this with just the first chapter being based on a dream I had.

I did not expect it to go this well, receiving 206 comments, 45 recs, 140 subscribers and 527 readers. You guys support encouraged me to keep this going, even when I felt like giving up with it. I just hope you all enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it all for you guys.

Thank you to the regular people who comment, you all know who you are, I've loved all your feedback, even the negative, you helped me improve throughout the story, even if it wasn't much.

Anyway, before to keep a look out for the sequel, which will be started within the next couple of days. Don't go thinking all the drama is over just yet.

Much love and once again, thank you to all of you readers for subscribing and commenting.
Becky xxx