Eminem Falls for a Girl?

hard day

Tiffany was the only person that knew what Beth had dealt with. She knew that Beth was extremely shy, but also hated being alone around men. Tiffany did her best to help her keep away from everyone in the house and she was thankful. She had only spoken to Mr. Mathers twice, once when she got hired and once in passing when he could not find Judy. Hell, the second time the only thing she had done was pointed in Judy‘s direction. Judy was the head boss, she was a 50 year old woman who had worked for Marshall for since 2000. Since she started 9 years ago she did all the hiring and firing. She was a tuff, no crap kind of woman, in which most of the staff really did not care for. Beth didn’t really mind her though, she was really good with Beth about Jacob and had even let her bring him in a few times when she couldn’t get him to day care. Judy would sit with him in the staff kitchen while Beth got her work done.

Jacob got sick and she had to stay home with him for a couple days. She was worried about losing two day’s of pay, hell, she was already tight on money. She called to let Judy know she was going to be absent, when Judy offered to move her schedule to include the weekend. She usually didn’t work Saturday or Sunday because those days were covered by Tiffany, but she had gladly switched. She was happy when she showed up Saturday until she noticed the Note on the staff table.

Beth,
I forgot to mention that on the weekends only one person works the shift so it is just you attached is a timeline for the day due to weekend being a bit different.
9 Am Breakfast on the table
10 Am normal cleaning
11 AM snack for the kids and Mr. Mathers will have a Diet drink
1 PM Lunch
2-4 PM change sheets on all beds and clean all three girls rooms
Now the kids are gone for a few weeks to spend time with there Mothers so a deep clean is to be done in their rooms also, at 4 you will need to make about 6 large subs along with chips and drinks. They are to be taken down to Mr. Mathers studio at 4:30 on the dot do not be early or late because they are recording so you have to be on time! After that you are free to leave for the day.

Judy

Sunday’s timeline had been listed on the back. She stopped and froze when she hit the end of the list she was going to have to interact with people in the least Mr. Mathers ugh.

The day had gone smooth, she could hear the guys all during the day and they were rowdy. She dreaded having to interact with them. The day had passed with her being able to avoid everyone. She had gotten everything done on time and she didn’t know how she was going to walk into a room with god knows how many people. She wanted to throw up. She was standing by the door, the push cart full of food, waiting for the clock to read 4:30.……9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2,, 1 ….. She pushed the door to the studio open.

“Its about Time Tifff………………”, a tall black man stopped in his tracks

“Oh sorry I thought ……”, he looked to Marshall who looked really confused.

She noticed the other guys looking at her. She felt the blush creep up, and wanted nothing more than to dart back out the door, but the tall black man spoke
again.

“Hey shorty where is Tiff and who are you? “

She was going to have to talk, after what felt like a million years she spoke with a voice slightly louder than almost a whisper.

“I am Beth, Tiffany traded shifts with me this weekend.”

“Oh who the hell cares who she is. The Bitch brought food.”, another man
bellowed.

She wanted to crawl in to a hole and die. Why would he have called her a bitch? She started to fidget, darting her eyes between all of them. She wasn’t sure where it came from or how she managed to get it out, but in the same small whisper she looked down and spoke.

“Ddddon't call me that. I'm not a bitch .

“Oh wait shorty, I didn’t………..”

As she heard the words she felt someone touch her and she panicked.
she jerked back knocking the cart, things clattered around and she darted out the door. She ran to the kitchen, blew out a gust of air and grabbed her keys. She hurried to her car and was pulling out of the drive way when she noticed Mr. Mathers standing at the front door. She just kept going.
That night she got Jacob fed then into bed. She took a hot bath, read a book and crawled into bed just as she was drifting off to sleep her phone started to buzz she picked it up, it was Tiffany.

“Hey girl I just wanted to see how it all went. I forgot they were going to be in the studio today and that you would have to interact with them. How did it go?”
♠ ♠ ♠
comment for more