Status: Complete

Alive Till Kingdom Come.

Torture Pt. One.

I throw Rosemary's backpack towards her. "Run!" I gasp.
Her bottom lip trembles as she starts to get up, she gives me a sad look. "Go, now!" I say and she runs and climbs up a near by tree like I told her too. I was all alone...
I push myself up, using the tree for balance. I hold onto the tree as I gag a few times, until something grabs onto my jacket throwing my towards another tree, I hit it hard. Without looking at my attacker, I get up trying to run for my swords, when the beast grabs onto my ankles, throwing me down, I hit my chin on the dirt and my right knee crunches as it hit the ground. I get pushed so I'm laying on my back, the beast siting on my stomach, knees on both sides of me. When it pulled my arms above my head with one massive, bear like hand, I realized that it wasn't a creature but in fact a tribute. It was the massive boy from 7...He had dark beady eyes and dark brown hair. His nose looked like it had been broken a few times and his arms where as massive as the trees he cut down in district 7. He gave me a sicking smile...

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Abram Wellwood. Wheres your little girlfriend? You know the little blonde girl you trails after you?" I scowled at him. "Or did you already kill her? Shame, I would have liked to do the honors myself." I try to fight, pushing myself off the ground, but his grip is too strong. His smile widened. "You know why I hate you." He begins. "If you die, everybody is going to be so upset but lets say, I died. They won't even remember my name and how is that fair?"
His grip on my wrist tightens. "You hogged all the attention for fair to long but don't worry, I'll make sure you last few moments will be something no one could forget." He slaps my check hard with his free, paw-like hand. I can feel the blood pounding in it already.
"Tell me what was that little girls name, you know the one at the reaping. What was her name?" I glare at him and spit in his face, right in between the eyes.
"Aha, don't really feel like talking do we? Maybe this will loosen your tongue?" He says as he grabs my knee, the one that I fell on earlier. He gives it a squeeze. I scream, shutting my eyes shut as tears leak out. "Lets try again, whats her name." He says sounding more serious and he squeezes even harder on my knee.
"Willow!" I scream out, the pain to much to bare.
"Is she your little sister?" He asks again, squeezing my knee to the point I think its going to snap my leg in two.
I shake my head up and down, moaning in pain. My eyes unable to stay open any longer. "Excellent." He seethes. He gives my knee one more squeeze and lets go. "This is for you Willow." He says as he grabs his ax and stands up, right above me. I cant even to move, to exhausted and broken to do anything. Is this really how I'm going to die?
He lifts the ax over his head, about to swing down when he hits something else instead...
♠ ♠ ♠
xo, Jessie