Status: Complete

Alive Till Kingdom Come.

Alone.

By the nest morning, we packed up and left the cave. To my surprise we were in the Ruble mountains, the old mine shafts in front of us.

Every few minutes she would ask me if I was okay to keep going and demanding we take a break every thirty minutes. She wouldn't let go off my hand even if it killed her and I would be lying if there wasn't a few kisses here and there...

When walking we didn't talk too much, I suppose we were to fair lost in our own thoughts...

"Lets take a break and eat." She said in my ear, I guess she noticed me panting, even though I was able to keep up, I was still exhausted. I would get shaky and nauseous and just feel so cold but its better to keep moving. "Sure." I said, sitting on the trunk of a fallen tree. It was one of the few trees I've seen at all today, we were in the wide open...

We had the last of the water and some of the bread. I think we both knew it was almost over...

"Lets get going." I said standing up. I gave her my hand, helping her up. "Thanks, pretty boy." She said smiling, pecking me on the lips but then she freezes, I look her in the eyes that fade,
"Ruby?" I stutter out. A canon goes off and she falls into my arms, I see the knife in the back of her head, the blood turning her red hair a darker shade of red. I gingerly lay her body down and grab for my swords.

The girl from two runs towards me, throwing knifes that I dodge. I swing at her head but she dodges. She goes for a kick to the stomach, I take a few steps back. She throws another knife at my face, nicking my temple, blood clouts my vision. I swing my left sword again, this time hitting her in the stomach, slicing it. She gives me a panicked look as I swing at her neck with my right sword. She falls and the canon goes off...

I look back at Ruby's body, laying there awkwardly. I didn't get to say goodbye or thank you but for some reason, I think she knew those things anyways. Some people die before you get the chance to say the things you want but that's life and it doesn't mean they don't know that you love them...

Three left, the thought comes to my mind. I dump my backpack, only bringing my swords and a few knifes with me. Its time this ends and I go home...
♠ ♠ ♠
xo, Jessie