Status: Complete

Alive Till Kingdom Come.

Ceremonies.

I never thought I would be so thankful to have my chin waxed or get my eyebrows plucked. I didn't really care for the makeover but I was thankful to even be alive. Miko, Milo and Mika, showered me with hugs and made sure I stayed well feed (Even though, I wasn't supposed to eat anything in fear of me throwing up on stage). Every time, I looked at one of them, they would squeal with excitement and give me compliments.
These three are like lap dogs, kinda stupid but loveable.

After lunch, Perprismia came in with tonight's outfit. It consisted of skin tight black pants, dark navy blue button up (Which was buttoned down a bit), black dress shoes and a pearl grey vest and suit jacket. I was dusted in gold glitter and my hair was pushed back.
Perprismia slid on my fathers watch onto my wrist, when she said:
"Whats wrong, Abram?"
"Why isn't my shirt see-through, like usual?" I ask mumbling.
"Because, I made a mistake with your prior outfits." she said, straightening the wrinkles on my suit jacket.
"What?" I said, giving her a quizzical look.
"I thought the only way I could help you win is if I showed you off. Like some plaything for the capitol to fantasies about so, that way they'd try to keep you alive as long as possible." She took a deep breath, a few tears falling down her face. "That's what they did with Finnick Odair a few years back. But, Abram, you aren't something the Capitol can play with, not like that. They don't own you."
I pulled her to my chest, giving her a strong huge.
"But that's the thing, they can and they do." I said softly.

That night I was presented to the public again. I had to pretend to be the cocky, sexy-and-i-know-it guy again, which was difficult to say the least. I felt awkward in my own skin and when I sat on the golden victors throne, re-watching the events of this years Hunger Games, I did my best to not throw up or cry or both...

The next few days where filled with feasts, screaming fans and interviews. I was glad when the day to get on the train and go home finally rolled around. I was in my room, about to fall asleep when there was a small tap on my door. I get up and open it to see a serious looking Chaff.
"What? What is it?" I ask stretching and a yawn falling from my lips.
"Before we go back home, you have a visitor who wants to see you." I nodded and followed him into the dinning cart. There was an older man who I remembered from the crowning ceremony. President Snow...

"Mr. Wellwood, pleasure it is to see you again." He said walking up to me, giving me the fakest smile I have ever seen, I returned it, nonchalantly. I've done nothing wrong after all. He gave me a surprisingly strong hand shake, crushing my knuckles.
"Please sit." He said. I sat across from him. "Tea?" He asked. "No, thank you." I said softly, still a bit asleep.
"I insist." He said coolly. I nod and he hands me a cup, I put a bit of sugar in it and he puts some milk and sugar in his.
"Why have you come to visit me, may I ask?"
"Right to the point, Abram. I like that." He said taking a sip of his tea. "Well, as you already know, you had plenty of sponsors and I believe its only fair you pay them back for their kindness." I nod slowly, "How do I pay them back exactly?"
"Sex. Your handsome Mr. Wellwood, I think this will be the best way for you to pay them back." I take a sip of tea, trying to hide the blush on my cheeks.
"Is there a problem?" He asks sternly.
"Its not that I'm opposed." Yes, I am. "Its just- Um..." I began, rubbing the back of my neck.
"Spit it out."
"I've never, I've never had sex before." I say looking down at the table in front of me. Liv was the first one to even kiss me and that was only two months ago...
Snow gives a hearty chuckle. Glad someone is enjoying my discomfort.
"Don't worry, Abram. As a matter of fact, your virginity will go for a high price."
"Oh." I choked out. Still nervous. "Well, when do I start?" I ask, taking another sip.
"On the victory tour, the last stop will be the Capitol. You'll be here for a week. That means seven different women. That should give you enough experience." He said, smiling. Clearly he is enjoying this.
I can't say anything, my throat feels to tight. I might throw up again.
"Perfect, Abram. I'm excited to see you later this year." He said standing up. He shakes my hand once again and before I know it, he's gone...

I sit back down in my seat, Chaff comes in a few minutes later, sitting where President Snow was, giving me a know it all look.
"I'm sorry, Abram. I wish I could give you some advice but I was never handsome to have to pay that way." He said softly.
"Its fine." I said. But we both know that it defiantly is not...
♠ ♠ ♠
Xo, Jessie