Status: Complete

Alive Till Kingdom Come.

Home.

The trip home felt so much longer then the train ride to the capitol. Perhaps it was because I felt so anxious about my possibly death that caused it to go by quicker.

I woke up that day with a jolt, falling out of bed. Tears streaming down my face, I ran to the bathroom and throwing up. I don't know why but I can't stop throwing up. But, some victors get addicted to drugs or alcohol so, perhaps being Abram Wellwood: The perpetual thrower upper isn't so bad. I sat on the ground of the bathroom for awhile just thinking about everything. I was going to be home today, I don't ever have to compete in the games ever again. I am safe, but for some reason I didn't quite believe it...

Today was a particularly warm day, When we finally reached District 11 it was around noon. I was wearing a powder blue button up a grey cardigan, the usual tight black jeans, and black sneakers.

I think Perprismia is trying to tell me something. I've worn more blue, black and grey in the last two months then I have in my entire life. However, I did have the sleeves rolled up to my elbows and the button up hanging out, instead of folded in. I imagine, I'm going to get a call from Perprismia tonight, yelling at me for not being a little neater, but I didn't mind because, I honestly hate button ups and I couldn't wait to get out of this one...

Before, Chaff could finish knocking on my door, I threw it open, smiling slightly, knowing what he was going to say. "Were home." He said clapping me on the shoulder. Me smile widens, I was scared to go home but if I could deal with Ciaus and Orion, I can definitely handle coming home.

With his arm wrapped my shoulders, We both walked out. The entire district was there cheering and applauding me. Chaff stepped a little back, clapping as well. My mother was on my other side and for the first time I grinned genuinely. I stepped down from the cart. "Abram! Abram!" Talon and willow shouted running towards me. I scooped up Willow in my arms and Talon wrapped his arms around my waist. I set Willow down on the ground and pulled them both into a huge. "You were so brave!" Talon said amazed. "Yeah? I'm sure you where too, kiddo." Ignoring the cameras.
"Abram!" My father said warmly as I released my siblings. He hugged me but unlike last time I was able to hug him back.
"I'm sorry, its all my fault you had to go threw that." He whispered in my ear.
"No, its not. Its Snows." I say as quietly as I can.
"So, you know then. Has he asked you to do the same?"
I pull back, nodding slightly. He cupped my cheeks in his face. Fully looking me in the face.
"Well, at least your alive." He said softly. "You came close to death a few times."
I smile a little, feeling queasy. "I'm so proud of you."
He lets go of me and I turn to see a woman with blonde hair, blue eyes and a haunting face. Its Rosemary's mother...I try to blink tears but my quivering lip gave it away. It feels like everything goes quiet, Like everyone is listening. But I cant help it.
"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I should have done more!" I burst out. She develops me in a hug, which I'm surprised by. "Its o.k. You did everything you could." She says quietly, soothingly.
"I asked to much of you, honestly. It was selfish to ask you to do that." She says softly. I nod slightly.
"Abram." Ash Tay says quietly, shaking my hand.
"Thank you." He says seriously. I can't bare to say anything. His father shakes my hand awkwardly. It wasn't long before Chaff came to my rescue. He lead me away from the Tays and leads me to someone I can't believe I forgot. Liv Connery...
"Oh, Abram!" She says sounding a little flustered. I blush a bit and rub the back of my neck.
"Liv, Hi." I said nervously. She was just as pretty as I remember her. She leans in and kisses me on the cheek before she embraces me in a hug. We stayed like that for a few moment till Snows words echoed in my head, "Don't worry, Abram. As a matter of fact, your virginity will go for a high price."
I can't lead Liv on like this, I can't hurt more then I already have. I kiss her on the forehead and linger for a bit to long before I let go and walk away...

The end...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sequel coming soon.

Xo, Jessie