Status: On hold for the most part cause I'm going out of town and what not.

Submission

Chapter 11

He pulled out of me and I shifted back. Oh my god. That hurt. That hurt a lot. That was a big mother fucking penis right there.

Jake shifted back and collapsed on the ground next to me.

"Oh my god." He said. "Four hours of straight sex and i still have wood. How the fuck does that happen?"

"That wasn't sex" I said holding my crotch that burned not only in desire but pain "that was just fucking."

"Babe anything with you is not just fuck. You okay?"

I shook my head "no that really hurt"

"Most mates don't have sex in wolf form until they're mated."

"Does that matter?"

"Well other people haven't complained about pain."

I let out a groan of frustration. "I swear to god. I said. I came back how many days ago and we had how much sex?" Jake stood up and smiled at me. "Don't you dare smile at me" I said.

He reached down and lifted me off the ground. "You're just to sexy."

"I'm mad at you."

'You totally aren't'

"I don't really care," Jake replied.

"So do you just like going around having sex with people who don't really like you?"

Jake shrugged, walking back inside the hospital, "Well i figure those are better odds for me. I mean it's either you are mad at me and we have sex or you are mad at me... and have sex with other people."

I rolled my eyes and pushed myself out of his arms. "Well I don't like having sex with you. You've obviously accepted this mate thing and i haven't. And how am i suppose to make a judgement call when you're fucking putting your dick in my vagina."

Macey poked her head out of a room, "There are children in here you know. Put some clothes on."

I rolled my eyes and walked, I mean, limped away.

"Kristen, are you limping?" Macey asked.

"Yep," Jake said a little smugly. "My wolf smelled her and..."

Macey nodded understandingly, "I suggest some bed rest then."
♠ ♠ ♠
So i found out how to solve a problem i've created. ((the problem being that if Kristen doesn't get some time away from Jake she will probably never accept them and they're just gonna have like... what ever you would call this. sex.