Status: On hold for the most part cause I'm going out of town and what not.

Submission

Chapter 13

Nate walked in early in the morning

I smell someone in their heat."

I gasped. Jumping and takin my finger out of my vagina.

Nate seemed unfazed by my nudity and glowered at me. "Haven't you learned that masterbation makes things worse."

"Shut up, I decided to fly solo and this is how it has to be."

"Flying solo? You find your mate then?"

"Yeah, not on the best terms with him. Why are you here?"

"Remember that promise we made?" he asked, his eyebrows moving up suggestively. "We are both 21, not mated and you're in your heat."

"But I know who my mate is."

"This promise was made before you knew be was your mate. He'll understand. Besides you're making me horny."

He walked up to me and pushed his hand against my moist opening and I let out a moan. My pleasure spiked up.

"You make it hard to say no," I moaned as his finger started tracing my vagina.

"Then just say yes, it's just a favor. I can show you a good time too."

"You're my best friend."

"Best friends don't let each other suffer."

He stuck a finger into me and I arched my back.

"So what do you say?"

"You better show me the time of my life."

"Plan on it."He continues fingering my pussy as I let out load cries of pleasure.

"You're not a virgin anymore."

"Can we not talk about that right now?" I gasped finding it hard to breath.

He nodded, getting off of my bed to strip. Once be was naked, I could fully see his length. It wasn't as thick as Jakes but it was longer.

He pulled me out of bed and I groaned. "What are you doing?"

"Showing you the time of your life. I know some great sex positions."

I followed his instructions so that he could show me the positions he learned.

He made me face a desk then hold on to the side. He pushed my feet apart then pulled my body away from the table so I was at an angle. With his hands on my hip he whispered into my ear, "Ready?"

"Extremely."

With a quick thrust he shoved his whole length into me and I screamed in pain. I threw my head back and arched my body as Nate began to trust in and out roughly.

In this position, Nate touched every part of me. My walls were a whole lot tighter in this position too, even tighter when I tensed up.

"Ohh," I moan in pleasure as he thrust harder. His hands are on my hips with a tight grip, holding me still. I held on to the table so hard that my knuckles turned white.

I'm close to my orgasm and he pulls out of me.

"No," I growl dangerously as I feel a sudden emptiness.

Nate turns me around and sits me on the table. My legs are spread apart and my vagina is burning. Both of us are gasping as he throws my left leg over his shoulder.

"Stick it in now," I growled.

Nate chuckles as he uses his body to push my left leg towards my chest, his left hand holds my right leg out. He grabs his hard member, which is covered in my wetness and his precum, in his right hand and rubs it between the lips of my vagina.

I throw my head back and hiss in pain as he teases my body. My fingers scratch against the table, trying to grab it as a new pain and pleasure take over my body.

"Why won't you stick it in?" I moan in between pants.

"Fine then," he grunts. He removed his dick from my vagina and traces it around my ass.

I gasp as I feel slight pressure as Nate threatens to enter me.

"You better not," I growl.

Nate let out a chuckle and shoved his penis into my vagina. I let out a scream of pleasure as he hit the right nerves.

His third thrust had me biting my lips from screaming a name.

With one more thrust he released his liquids into me and screamed my name.

He thrust in and out slowly, mixing our juices. "Why did you stop yourself from screaming my name?"

I chuckled, "I wasn't even gonna scream your name."

Nate raised an eyebrow, "My sex wasn't good enough to have you forgetting the man that took your virginity?"

Nate and I were very open with each other. "My first time was with my mate."

Nate stopped moving. He stood there for a second before moving again. "Who was it?" he asked curiously.

"You gonna get jealous?"

"I just wanna know if he's just better than me or if it's just a mate thing."

I moaned as he hit my g-spot. "probably just a mate thing."

"Tell me who it is."

"No," I replied.

"Dirty little secret or something?"

"I just like to see you on edge."

Nate rolled his eyes, pulling out of me. Nate was never good with keeping secrets, so we usually didn't tell him things. It was hilarious to watch him squirm with anticipation of just thinking what the secret could be.

"I will find out."
♠ ♠ ♠
haha sex with the older brother, Krissy you dirty little girl.

anyway my story has 69 readers (;