Status: On hold for the most part cause I'm going out of town and what not.

Submission

Chapter 15

"I heard you had sex with Nate."

"What?" I asked.

"His smell was all over you."

"So what are you here for?" I asked, fixing the over sized T-shirt I had on.

"I'm here to make sure that never happens again."

"What?"

"I can smell you across town," he replied, pushing me down onto my bed

"You're suppose to be mad at me," I replied, grabbing his hands.

He used one hand to hold my hands to my chest and the other one started to finger me "I could never stay mad at you."

"But-"

"But what?"

"I'm trying to be mad at you," I replied. Honestly I don't even remember why I was mad.

"We can have mad hot sex."

"I don't want to have sex."

His fingers dipped into me. "Are you sure?"

I let out a groan. I hated my body as it grinded against his hand. I felt something vibrate against my clint. I looked down to see Jake holding a large dildo to it.

"Macey said we can try this instead of having sex." He removed his fingers and plunged the dildo into me.

I arched my back and let out a moan of both pleasure and pain. The dildo was big, a hell lot bigger than Jake. But the vibrations hit just the right places.

He pushed it all the way in so that it just hit my cervix. Then he pushed his knee against the entrance and held my hips down so I couldn't move.

Jake I moaned in frustration as I tried rocking my hips. He pushed his knee harder against the dildo and I could feel the vibrations echoing in my pussy. "Oh my god."

It felt good. Not gonna lie. But it wasn't satisfying enough. Not with jake holding my hips down. I felt my walls hug it tighter. My hands latched onto his as I arched my back.

"Jake let go," I moaned.

He chuckled and leaned down to kiss me.

"Let go now I," shouted angrily. He chucked again and pulled back.

I felt my oragasm coming. And Jake must have known it was coming too. He moved his knee to sit on my right thigh and used his left hand to thrust the dildo in me. He pulled it in and out quickly and my moans of pleasure filled the room. The heels of my feet dug into the bed as I tried to move with the dildo.

I was almost at my peek when I realized that I didn't want to cum to a piece of plastic. I managed to catch Jake of guard, pushing him over so I was on top. I quickly pulled the dildo out and in a flash had his pants down and his penis in me. I went down hard and a little to fast, I hissed in pain as he moaned.

I started to rock my hips back and forth but I was so up on the pleasure ladder I didn't have enough focus to do that.

Jake's hands held my hips and he grinded me hard and fast against him. His hips were raised to make sure he got ever inch of me filled.

I gripped onto the side of his stomach hard as I released my fluids, screaming out his name in the process. Jake pulled me out so he was barley in my then rammed into me fast. Bring his hip up to meet mine as he brought them down. In that moment he released, screaming out my name. He panted as he grinded softly against me as he mixed our juices.

It took a lot of energy to not fall. I pulled him out and collapsed on the bed next to him in a heap.

"You know if we were mated there would have been a round two."

I rolled my eyes. "You just like the sex."

"The sex is good." He said shrugging. "But i just like hearing your moans when you're in escasy and the expression on your face when you orgasm."

His finger flicks against my vagina and I'm instantly overwhelmed with pleasure. My eyes close and my mouth opens as I take in a sharp breath. He holds my hand and my eyes open a bit.

"That's the face I love to see. In a bliss that I should only be able to experience."

"Jake I'm tired." I said. I know he was going to say some deep emotional shit, honestly I don't want to be half awake for that.

"Krissy I'm sorry for what I did. Accept us," he said as my eyelids started to droop. "I love you." He whispered, his face close to mine. "I want you only to belong to me."
♠ ♠ ♠
Krissy is gonna forgive him soon, because honestly, i can't think of any more reasons for her to be mad without dragging it on too long and what not...