Status: On hold for the most part cause I'm going out of town and what not.

Submission

Chapter 4

Okay. Well that went well.

Not.

I groaned and leaned against a tree.

That went far from well.

"Shut up," I said to my wolf which was currently nagging me. Man, did he have a foul mouth.

'You're a retard. A mother fucking retard.'

Chill out she's just over reacting.

'If you weren't stupid she wouldn't be over reacting'

You're rude. You know that.

'Says the one who left their mate alone in during a heat'

Hey, she's your mate too.

'At least I wanted to go to her'

"Dude," Chris said. "Glaring at trees ain't gonna help nothing."

I looked up and glared at the boy. "Fuck off."

"Hey!" Chris called as I walked away. "You might wanna put some clothes on or something."

Put some clothes on or something. I mocked in my head bitterly.

'Put some clothes on. Your as aroused as a boy that's getting a lap dance.'

I hate you so much.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh god. Yeah. My friends totally corrupted my mind.
And the pod casts i listen to. I spent like an hour listen to people talking about purpleing all over the place. and it's just like. Thanks a lot guise.

on another note. Anyone who started reading this story, yeah it's not going to be a well written story. It probably wont have a good plot or climax or anything. I'm trying to write another story and i'm in a rut so im using this... 'story' to write about any thing i want to write about.

I'm pretty sure when i'm done with this... this will make no sense. at all.

and i just wanted to warn you guys.

all i know is that there will be A LOT of sexual references and actions and what not...

oi. the first story i actually try to write on mibba and it's about people who are part animal that just wanna have sex