Status: On hold for the most part cause I'm going out of town and what not.

Submission

Chapter 8

I woke up with Krissy's legs entangled with mine. I trailed my hands down her side which caused her to flinch.

She stretched moving her legs and turning till she was on her stomach which caused her to roll away from me. Her face rubbed against her pillow and from the edge I could see her grey eyes peaking out at me.

She let out a sexy little groan and mumbled, "What are you still doing here?"

"Admiring my pretty little mate," I replied cheekily.

'You're not even mated yet you're wrapped around her finger'

"Go away," she mumbled. She leaned up and ran her fingers through her hair.

Mother fucken sex riot. I let out a low growl as I felt myself become aroused. "Why the hell are you so mother fucking sexy?"

She turned to me and looked at me with one eyebrow raised.

"All I want to do is make endless love to you and cover your body with kisses."

She rolled her eyes and turned away from me, "Not gonna happen."

'You need a filter. That was creepy.'

"Go away."

"Don't be like that."

"I'm being mad at you still."

Oh yeah. I bit my lip feeling a little used.

'You let her use you.'

Shut up!

'This is why she doesn't want to be your mate. You are just so stupid'

I am not stupid!

'I feel sorry for her.'

"What are you glaring at?"

I looked up at her shocked. "Oh... just... arguing with my wolf."

"About?" She asked curiously.

"You," I replied sheepishly.

"Me?"

'Oh dear lord'

"Yes. He feels sorry for you."

She let's out a short chuckle and rolls her eyes. "Get out."

"Whatever you say," I said, straddling her back as I got out of her bed. "But I will be back," I whispered into her ear.

I picked up my clothes and walked out of the room.

What a sex god.
♠ ♠ ♠
.... how long should she be mad at him?