Status: feedback would be great!!!!! and im open to any type of critizism, really, i beilve it makes a person a better write regardless of how bad it may be

A Cold Loveless Life

chapter 1

Irie- club in the 80’s (New York)

I sat in the back of the disco club, watching silently. There was a vast sea of people, dancing and moving to the live band that played off-beat and loud songs. Out of the decades I’ve lived through, the eighties remains and will always remain the decade I detest the most. My sisters were traveling on their own. An act we generally do after we get into a huge fight.

Roma, who I had found first and who was living in Romania, believed we should only feed on animals; left after Zeph, whom we had found last and in Alabama; had drained some drunk. Roma went to her birth place, England while Zeph always ended up in my birth place Ireland. I remained in New York City, silently walking the streets at night.

Zeph loved drinking human blood, and although Roma hated it, she still did it. I however found myself in between. A place I often find myself when it came to those two. The disco ball lowered, and the lights went wild. The band played louder and faster causing the humans to throw themselves around faster.

I sniffed; a scent of blood came from my left. My steel grey eyes turned to bright silver, as I felt my canines grow. I slid my tongue over them, cutting my tongue as I did. The taste of my blood made me want blood all the more. Slinking from the booth, I followed the scent. It was a male, in his twenties, and he was headed to the alley out back.

Wrong move; I thought to myself as I pulled the door open with my foot. My hands remained in my pockets. He was sucking on his thumb, it being the source of the blood. My fangs grew sharper, losing all sense I attacked. I broke his arms, so I wouldn’t have to deal with him flailing around. My teeth sank into his neck, and his warm blood flowed into my mouth, I instantly regretted what I was doing. But this was life, and we all, monster and human alike, would simply do anything for survival.
****
♠ ♠ ♠
okayy so this was the first installment to my new story. so please feel free to review, comment and message me with any thoughts on it. if there is any grammer mistakes i'm, dreadfully sorry. and the next chapter will be up whenever i get some feedback..or unless i get really bored. it will probably be the latter of the two. so read and i hope you enjoy :)