Status: feedback would be great!!!!! and im open to any type of critizism, really, i beilve it makes a person a better write regardless of how bad it may be

A Cold Loveless Life

Chapter 6- Living in the Present

June 5

In passing years I’ve grown older, my personality has changed, my looks and non-beating heart remain the same. My personality changes to the situations in which I need to adapt to. The rest of the time I’m silent and observing. The sun is shining and casting a bright light inside the room. I know because I can see it filtering through the crack of the closet door. My sisters were in their own room, hiding away in their coffins.

I refused to sleep in coffins, and preferred the more spacious closet. I pulled my knees further to my chest and hissed at the stupid rays. I’ve long gotten over wanting to see the sun, wishing to see it rise and fall. I closed my eyes, wishing sleep would come to me. of course it wasn’t really sleeping, it was more of me falling into a deep trance; thus appearing to be sleeping. I felt my tense muscles relax, and my mind slipped away.
****
Standing on the ledge, looking down on the street was my current position. The silvery moon shining brightly, bright and silvery stars surrounding it. Heart beats, heavy breathing and blood rushing through the veins of the humans below, filled my ears. I shifted my eyes, my hands stuffed into the pockets of my jeans.

I see Roma running towards me, leaping from roof top to roof top. She lands silently on my left. “Zeph killed four humans.” She grunted as she peered over the edge, trying to find what had my devout attention. “are you listening to me?” she questioned.

“twenty-three.” I mumbled. From the corner of my eye I saw her frown. “shouting random numbers is the first of many signs to going crazy.” Taunted Zeph as she landed on my right. I smelled the blood before I seen she was licking the rest of it off her lower lip.

“and what’s your excuse?” demanded Roma. I looked back to the bar, I had been staring at. The entrance door banged open and a man came stumbling out. I could smell the beer from where I stood, three buildings over. The man was stumbling his way from us. I could clearly see his slightly tan skin, raven black hair. He was wearing black skinny jeans, converse and a red hoodie. He was laughing and talking to himself. Oh Peter, if only your grandmother could see you now.
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment or message me!! either one works lol. thank you to the peeps that are reading this!! it's a good feeling to know peopel actaully read my work, even if they like it or not. so message me what you think or comment, I'd like to know what you, as the readers, think :)