Status: feedback would be great!!!!! and im open to any type of critizism, really, i beilve it makes a person a better write regardless of how bad it may be

A Cold Loveless Life

Chapter 7- strange meetings and holy water

“Irie? Are you oaky?” the concerned voice of Roma pulled me from my thoughts. “hunt. No more killing. And leave me alone.” I replied as I took a few steps and free fell to the concrete below. I landed and wave my hand to my sisters. I heard the light pitter patter of their feet as they broke away and headed into different directions.

I followed swiftly after the poor hunter. I found him, four blocks from the bar. He was slumped against a brick wall, muttering to himself and fiddling with a phone. “twenty-three years is a long time Peter.” I spoke as I stood a few feet in front of him. His head snapped up, he stood as straight as he could and began fumbling in his pockets.

I raised my eyebrow, his actions confusing me. “I hear humans are supposed to speak hello upon meeting others.” I spoke as I focused my gaze on him. “y-your n-not h-human.” He slurred. I scoffed, feigning hurt, “and to think I considered your grandmother a close friend.” I scoffed. He muttered some form of gibberish. I smirked before frowning as I seen him pull a small glass bottle with a golden cross on the front.

What on earth was this idiot planning? He quickly pulled the cork from the top and threw the water on me, wetting the front of my shirt. “what the hell was that for! Do you enjoy pissing off every vampire you meet?” I snarled at him.

“you’re not burning!” he shouted, automatically sobering. “what? Do you burn whenever water hits you?” I snapped tugging on my shirt, hoping the actions will cause the shirt to dry. “vampires are supposed to burn when coming in contact with holy water!” he screamed in frustration. His hazel eyes flashing in rage and curiosity.

“oh and humans are supposed to burn when they come in contact with the sun.” I snapped back. This human, had always proved to be entertaining. I had come in contact with him a few times as he grew, watching him grow from a baby, to a boy, to a man. His once deep brown eyes had lightened, changing to a light hazel brown. To be honest he was a very attractive human. “aren’t you suppose to kill me?” he snapped in confusion. I smirked.
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment or message me about this. I really want to know what you guys think!!