Status: Completed 2/16/2013

Love Will Save You

All I Want Is You

-Melanie-

*Skipping to a few days before Christmas because I can*

"What do you want?" Danielle asked for the millionth time since we got home from the UK a few days ago. "I told you, I don't want anything," I said, rolling my eyes. "Lies!" she yelled. "I'm gonna get you something anyway, so you might as well tell me what you want." I sighed, "I don't know. You know what I like." She shrugged, "So, what are we getting the guys?" I gave her a look and she exclaimed, "I know they said not to buy anything, but that doesn't mean we can't make them something!" "What if we were really cheesy and we made them a scrapbook?" I smiled. "Luckily, we're those couples that take pictures of each other all the time," Danielle laughed. "Exactly! It's so perfectly cheesy!" I laughed along.

*Christmas Day*

Danielle and I woke up ridiculously early, as we do every Christmas morning. We made it a tradition that when we woke up, the first thing we would do is make cookies and watch Elf. This Christmas was obviously no exception.

While the cookies were baking, Danielle screamed, running into the living room, "Come here, Mel!" I walked in and watched her pull something out from under our little Christmas tree. She handed it to me and I said, "I thought I told you not to get me anything!" "I thought I told you I was getting you something anyway!" she mocked. "What is it?" "Don't ask, just open!" she said, clapping her hands together happily. I tore off the wrapping paper and started laughing. "I know how much you still fangirl over Hot Chelle Rae, so I only thought this was a fitting gift for you," she laughed along.

http://www.hotchellerae.com/us/photos/hcr-collage

"I love it, Danielle," I smiled. "And since we're going along with this theme of Hot Chelle Rae, I got you something, too," I giggled, running up to my room, coming back down a few seconds later. "Oh, and who was the one complaining about something being gotten for them?" Danielle chuckled, sticking her tongue out at me. I smiled, gladly returning the favor, "Just open it!" She ripped the wrapping paper off and almost fell onto the floor laughing.

http://media2.teenormous.com/items/static.musictoday.com/store-bands-93-product_large-BGCMHT01.JPG

"Holy shit, Mel. I love this!" she laughed, putting it on. "I thought you would," I smiled. We heard the timer on the oven go off, so I jogged into the kitchen, took the cookies out, put them all on a plate and ran into the living room as Danielle put in the movie. About halfway through, there was a knock on our door. "It's open!" Danielle screamed, not turning away from the TV. "We could be murderers, you know," Ryan chuckled, stepping into the house. "Shush!" Danielle said. I pointed at the TV, not looking away either. Ryan and Jamie sat on the couch and watched the rest of the movie with us. When it was over, Danielle sighed, "I just love that movie so much." "Yeah, we can tell," Ryan laughed.

"Danielle, why are you wearing a hoodie?" Jamie asked. "Mel got it for me," she smiled, standing up, turning around, and holding her hair up. "Oh my God," Ryan laughed, "That is amazing!" "Isn't it though?" Danielle smiled, sitting back down beside me. "It really is, but not as amazing as what she got me," I giggled, holding up my collage. Jamie laughed, "That's beautiful." "We may be dating half of the band, but we'll always be fans, too," I smiled. Danielle poked my side and nodded toward behind the couch. "Oh! We got you guys something, too!" I said, pulling out the scrapbook we made Jamie and Ryan. "We told you not to get us anything," Ryan said. "You said not to BUY anything for you. You never said we couldn't make you something," Danielle smiled. I handed it to them and they flipped through every page. A few minutes later, they looked up seemingly in shock and Ryan said, "You guys made this?" "Yup!" we said at the same time. "This is insane," Jamie whispered. "Good insane or bad insane?" Danielle asked. Jamie smiled, getting up and walking over to Danielle. "Good insane," he whispered before kissing her.

Ryan and Jamie sat down on their knees on the floor in front of where Danielle and I were sitting and smiled. "We know we said we wouldn't get you girls anything..." Ryan said. "Ry," I groaned, "Tell me you didn't." "I can't, because we did," he smiled and shrugged. They pulled little presents out from their pockets and handed them to us, grinning. I raised my eyebrows at them and Jamie said, "Open 'em!" Danielle and I looked at each other and sighed, tearing the wrapping paper off and opening the boxes.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=52482482

To say we were shocked would be an understatement. I thought I was going to start crying and when I looked at Danielle, she was already in tears, hugging Jamie as tightly as she could. I looked up at Ryan, speechless. I pulled him closer to me and hugged him almost as tightly as Danielle was hugging Jamie. When we stopped hugging them, they took the necklaces out of their boxes and put them around our necks. "Please tell me all these tears mean you like them," Jamie smiled. "Of course!" Danielle nearly yelled, kissing him. I kissed Ryan softly and whispered, "It's beautiful." "Almost as beautiful as you," Ryan whispered back.

"So, what's on the agenda for today?" Jamie asked. "Well, every Christmas, we eat cookies, drink hot chocolate, and watch Elf all day," I said. "Speaking of cookies, we need to go make more," Danielle said. "We wouldn't have to make more so soon if you'd stop eating them so quickly," I joked. "I wouldn't eat them so quickly if they weren't so good," she replied, sticking her tongue out at me. Ryan stood up, grabbing my hand and pulling me into the kitchen, "Less arguing, more cookies!" Jamie and Danielle quickly followed us into the kitchen. Danielle and I got out everything we needed to make the cookies and Ryan wrapped his arms around our shoulders, "Oh my God, you know how to make cookies, too? Marry me!" We started laughing at Jamie's expression and Danielle walked over to him, wrapping her arms around his waist. "Sorry, Ry. If I marry anyone, it's gonna be this kid. Or Nashy. Either one," she shrugged. Jamie and Danielle looked at each other for a few seconds before Jamie started laughing. He kissed her forehead, "You're so weird." "Thank you," she smiled before letting go of him and helping me with the cookies.

While the cookies were baking, we made the hot chocolate. "Are you making this from scratch, too?" Ryan asked, hopefully. I giggled at his expression and said, "Sorry, Ry. We're good, but we're not that good." His face fell slightly and I kissed his cheek, "Aw, you poor thing. You'll be just fine."

By the time our drinks were done, the cookies were done as well. We let everything cool for a few minutes before we put the cookies on a plate and headed back to the living room. We sat down - Ryan beside me and Jamie beside Danielle - and Danielle pressed play on the remote, and we watched Elf.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title: "I Wish" by Hot Chelle Rae

Outfits:
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=52476034

They're just pajamas, but whatever.

The collage and photo of the collage aren't mine.
Just saying. :)