Status: Completed 2/16/2013

Love Will Save You

We Knew That We Were Destined to Explode

-Danielle-

"He's still in bed," Ryan said, letting Melanie and I into the hotel room the band was sharing. "And he doesn't know we're here, right?" Melanie asked. "No idea," Ryan smiled, then looked at me, "You go wake him up, Mel and I will get started on breakfast." I grinned evilly, "Don't mind if I do."

They left a couple days after Christmas for New York because they were playing Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve. Jamie thought Melanie and I were staying home and watching it TV, but we planned with Ryan, Nash, and Ian that we would go out to New York to spend Jamie's birthday and New Year's with them.

I tip-toed to Jamie's room and opened the door quietly. I looked at him for a minute before I took my phone out of my pocket, taking a picture of him, posting it on Twitter. I shoved my phone back into my pocket and laughed quietly as I strolled over to his bed, jumping on the bed beside him, and yelling, "Happy birthday, Jamie!" He groaned and rolled onto his back, but never opened his eyes. "You wanna play that way, huh? Oh, I'll play that way, Jamie." I sat myself on his stomach and poked his face repeatedly. He groaned again, "Stop." "Jamie Christian Follese, I did not come all the way to New York for you to be moody. Now get your ass out of bed and be happy, birthday boy!"

He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me, not saying a word. I playfully hit his cheek, "Stop staring at me like that. It's weird." "Danielle? What are you doing here? I thought you were staying home," he said. "Did you really expect your own girlfriend not to spend your birthday and New Year's with you and her favorite band?" I smiled. He grinned and moved his hands up, pulling my face down to his. "You're amazing, you know that?" he whispered. "So I've been told," I shrugged, closing the gap between us and kissing him. I climbed off of him and pulled on his hand, pulling him off the bed, "Breakfast time!"

"Oh my God, she actually got him up," Ian said from where he was already sitting at the table when Jamie and I walked out of the bedroom. "Melanie!" Jamie said, shocked when he saw her. She laughed, "Jamie!" She skipped over to him and hugged him, "Happy birthday, Jaim." "Thanks, Mel," he smiled. "Is there anyone else here I should know about?" he asked, looking around the room. I shook my head, "Not that I'm aware of." Melanie shrugged, "Sorry, Jamie. It's just us."

"Alright, who knew?" Jamie asked. Ian, Nash, Ryan, Melanie, and I all raised our hands and Jamie jokingly said, "I hate all of you." "But you just said I was amazing," I pouted. "Except you, I could never hate you," Jamie said, kissing my cheek. I laughed and pushed his shoulder, "Whatever."

I heard Melanie start singing quietly, "When the girl you like thinks you're gay." "What, whatever," I yelled, looking at her. We laughed as Ryan continued, "You got a bunch of bills you can't pay." "What, whatever," Ian smiled. "When nothing's ever going your way," Nash sang. "Whatever," Jamie chuckled. "When you're shit out of luck and you're feeling stuck, just say so what, whatever," we all laughed.

"Where's Maggie?" Jamie asked when our laughing died down. "She went to go visit one of her friends about an hour ago for coffee, but she should be back any time now," Ian said. Jamie simply nodded and sat down at the table. Just as Jamie sat down, the door to the hotel room opened.

"I didn't miss it, did I?" Maggie asked, walking in. "Nope. We wouldn't feel right doing it without you, so we waited," Melanie smiled. "Miss what? What are we doing?" Jamie asked, confused. "This," Melanie smiled again, carrying a plate of pancakes with a candle stuck in the middle of them. "Just pretend there are 20 others in there, too," I giggled, resting my hands on Jamie's shoulders. Ryan walked over and lit the candle as Nash started singing Happy Birthday. We all joined in and Jamie blew out his candle, grinning widely.

Ryan, Nash, Ian, and Maggie gave Jamie his presents. When it got to Melanie and I, we tried to act sad. "We did get you a present, but we ate it all on the way over here," Melanie smiled sheepishly, shrugging. Jamie looked at us confused as I smiled, "But to make up for it, we just bought you more!" I pulled a box out from behind my back and set it in front of Jamie. He looked at us again and Melanie said, "Stop staring and start opening!" We started cracking up when Jamie almost lost it because he was laughing so hard. "This is seriously the most hilarious thing ever," Jamie laughed as he looked into the box filled with individually wrapped Reese's cups. "Isn't it though?" Melanie laughed. Jamie laughed, taking a picture, "Yeah, this is so going on Twitter."

"@Jamiefollese: Look at what the lovely @riskybusinessmp and @MissDanielle137 got me for my birthday. :)"

Melanie and I laughed as we read his tweet, and we each gave him a kiss on his cheek. Ryan took a picture and smirked, "That's going on Twitter, too."

"@RyanKFollese: Looks like the rest of you ladies have got some competition with @riskybusinessmp and @MissDanielle137. ;)"

I laughed and hit Ryan's shoulder, "Ryan!" "What?!" he chuckled. "Are you trying to kill them?" Melanie giggled. "All I'm saying is they have competition," he smiled. Melanie grinned, "Aside from a tweeting spree, what are we doing today, Mr. 21?" "Drinking!" Nash yelled suddenly. "I think I'll pass," I smiled. "Yeah, I'm gonna have to second that," Melanie laughed. "Aw, why?" Nash pouted. "You're forgetting we're only 19, Nashy," I replied. "Oh, right. My bad," he smiled sheepishly. "But you guys can go if you want. Danielle and I will just go tour the city," Melanie said. "Yeah! We were gonna go shopping for outfits for New Year's tomorrow, but we can go today if you guys want to go celebrate Jamie's ability to drink," I smirked. "Hey, I'll come with you," Maggie said, "I don't really feel like partying too much today. It'll be like a girls day!" "Are you sure though?" Jamie asked, looking at Melanie and I. "Yeah! Just don't drink too much. I'm not cleaning anything up," I smiled, pointing my finger at the guys, stopping when I got to Nash, "Especially you, Nashy." He gasped, "I am highly offended by that statement." "Oh, shut up, Nash. We all know how you like to drink," Melanie said, sticking her tongue out at him. He started to say something, but just nodded his head. "Alright, so it's settled. Mel, Maggie, and I will go shopping and you guys will go celebrate the fact that you're now all legal drinkers!" I said, clapping my hands.

Melanie gave Ryan a kiss, as did I with Jamie, and Maggie with Ian. "Why am I always the one left out here?" Nash exclaimed, throwing his hands in the air. "Find yourself a girl and you won't be," I laughed, giving him a kiss on the cheek before Melanie, Maggie, and I were out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title: "Time-bomb" by All Time Low

Outfits (In case you're interested):
Melanie: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=52912399
Danielle: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=52912560

Sorry this kinda sucked. I couldn't really come up with anything. :/
It'll hopefully get better soon. (But probably not.)

But, hey, follow Melanie and I on Twitter, guise!
Melanie: http://www.twitter.com/riskybusinessmp/
Me: http://www.twitter.com/MissDanielle137/

And if you want, you could follow us on Tumblr, too. (nudge nudge)
Melanie: http://riskybusinessmp.tumblr.com/
Me: http://makeoverstreettakeitalloff.tumblr.com/