Status: Completed 2/16/2013

Love Will Save You

Three In The Air If You Just Don't Care

-Melanie-

"Everyone got everything?" I asked, walking out of the room Danielle and I had shared with Ryan and Jamie. "I don't wanna go home!" Danielle whined, plopping down on the couch and crossing her arms. "You knew this wasn't going to last forever," I laughed. "I know, but home sucks," she pouted. I laughed and yelled, "Jamie, I need some help out here!" Jamie walked in from his room and leaned against the door frame, taking one look at Danielle before smiling, "Don't make me do it." "What do you think you're gonna do about it, pretty boy?" she smirked. Jamie sprinted over to her before she had time to get up and pinned her down on the couch, tickling her. "Jamie!" she screamed. "I warned you," he laughed.

"Are you going to get up now?" Jamie asked after a couple more minutes. "I can't! You're sitting on me," Danielle giggled. "Well, I don't see how that's really my problem," he smirked. "You'll be my cause of death because you're crushing me!" "Are you calling me fat?" Jamie gasped. "Yes, I am! Now get off of me," she laughed, pushing him off of her.

A couple hours and lots of peanuts later, we were finally home. I unlocked the front door, stepped inside, and breathed in, "Home, sweet, home." "Yeah, sweet would be the word I'd use to describe it," Danielle said, rolling her eyes. I laughed at her disappointment, "Come on, it's not that bad. Besides, we'll get to see Eli tomorrow and tell him all about our vacation!" "Oh, yes! I get to wake up at 7 in the morning after a long weekend to go to work. Score! I'm gonna take a nap." I shook my head and smiled at her, "You go do that." "I was planning on it anyway," she called back, already halfway to her room.

About an hour later, there was a knock at the door. I got up from the couch and trotted over, opening the door. "Hey, babe," Ryan smiled. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked as I moved out of the way, letting Ryan, Jamie, Nash, and Ian inside. "We have a surprise for you and Danielle," Ian sang. "Well, Danielle's sleeping right now and, to be honest, I'm a little afraid of what might happen if I try to wake her up," I laughed. "I'll go do it," Nash said, walking down the hallway. "Good luck coming back in one piece," I called after him as the rest of us sat on the couch.

"He's been in there for a while," Jamie said. "Should we be worried?" "Jaim, it's only been 5 minutes," I smiled at him. "Yeah, but maybe he died," Ryan added. "He didn't die," Nash chuckled, walking back into the living room carrying Danielle. "What the fuck do you guys want this time?" Danielle whined as Nash sat her down with Jamie before taking his own seat right next to her. Jamie just laughed as she laid her head on his shoulder, "No, you can't go back to sleep. We've got a surprise for you and Mel." "Okay, get on with it," I said excitedly. "Well," Ryan started, "You both know we have a few shows coming up in California next week." "And since we were still touring on Danielle's birthday and we were flying back from the UK on yours," Ian said. "We wanted to take you with us as a sort of belated birthday present," Nash smiled. "Seriously?" I asked. "Seriously," Jamie repeated. "Well, yeah! Of course we'd love to go!" I said happily. "I'll go under one condition," Danielle yawned. "And what might that be?" Ryan asked. "If anyone wakes me up ever again, I give myself permission to slap them senseless." The guys looked at each other and shrugged. "Alright, we'll agree to that," Ryan smiled. "Awesome," Danielle smiled, "Now can I go back to sleep?" "You're gonna go anyway. Does it really matter what we say?" Jamie laughed. "Not really, no," she said, getting up and walking back to her room calling back, "See you losers whenever."

"I really like her room," Nash smirked when Danielle was out of hearing range. "Oh dear God," I started laughing, "As soon as she realizes you were in there, she's gonna flip out." "What?" Ian asked, obviously confused. "Oh, right. You're now the only one who doesn't know," I chuckled. "Doesn't know what?" he asked again.

I was about to answer when Danielle appeared back in the living room and stood there for a few seconds, opening and closing her mouth trying to find words. "Exactly how many of you have been in my room?" she finally asked. Nash tried not to laugh as he raised his hand and Jamie slowly put his in the air with a nervous look on his face. "Does it count if we know?" Ryan asked, trying not to smile. "Seriously, what are you talking about?" Ian asked, looking at everyone. "Ian, you are my new best friend and the rest of you better sleep with one eye open," Danielle said, turning around and walking back down the hallway.

"Well, she reacted better than I thought she would," I said when she left the room. Ian sighed, "I'm never gonna find out, am I?" "Sorry, Ian. I can't ruin that new best friend status she gave you," I laughed. "Wait, what just happened?" Jamie asked. "Well, Jaim. I think Ian just kicked you out of the number one spot," I teased. "It's really sad that you have to fight for your own girlfriend's love, bro," Ryan laughed. Jamie looked at Ian, "You're going down, Keaggy." "I didn't do anything though!" Ian exclaimed, throw his hands into the air, "Can't you just tell me so she hates us all equally?" "Nope," I smiled, "Just bug her about it. She'll give in by the 10th time you ask." Ian simply shrugged and we just spent the next few hours talking about nothing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title: "Whatever" by Hot Chelle Rae

Calling it a filler because it sucks.