Status: Completed 2/16/2013

Love Will Save You

Your Forever is All I Need

-Melanie-

I woke up the next morning to someone shaking me. "What?" I groaned, looking at the clock before covering my face with the pillow. "We've got a big day, get up," Ryan laughed. "Ryan, it is 9 in the morning. Can't this 'big day' start after 11?" I mumbled into the pillow. I could hear his smile, "No, it really can't." I groaned again, but more dramatically, dragging myself off of the bed. I looked over and saw Jamie trying to wake Danielle up. "Oh dear God, this isn't gonna end well," I chuckled. "Wait," Jamie said, "This is waking her up, isn't it?" I nodded slowly, "Sorry, Jaim." "I'm pretty much screwed, aren't I?" "Yes," Danielle said, sitting up, "And as soon as I fully wake up, I'm gonna hurt you." "But in my defense, this is your birthday present." "But in my defense, the condition in which I would come here is what you agreed to," she said, sticking her tongue out at him. "Well, you're rude in the mornings," Jamie chuckled. She smiled sweetly at him, "I know. Now get out. We have to get dressed."

After we were all ready, we walked out to the car we rented. Ryan sat in the drivers seat and I sat in the passenger seat like we always do. Ian climbed in the back and Danielle jumped in after him, sitting next to him as he gave her a weird look. "Why are you sitting back there?" Jamie asked once he and Nash sat down. "Yeah, you always sit between us," Nash pouted. "Cause Ian's never woken me up," she replied, pulling her seatbelt across her body and buckling it. Ryan and I looked at each other, trying not to laugh as he pulled out of the hotel parking lot.

After about half an hour of goofing off, Ryan suddenly said, "Hey, Ian. I think we're almost there." I looked at him suspiciously, as did Danielle. "Oh, right!" Ian said, reaching into his pocket. "I'm not putting that on," Danielle said when we realized they were blindfolds. "Sorry, babe," Ian replied, "You have to." "Why?" she whined. "Because we don't want you to see your surprise until we're ready," Ryan smiled.

I shrugged and had Jamie help put my blindfold on while it took Ian a bit longer to convince Danielle. She eventually gave in and sat there with her arms crossed and her bottom lip out as Ian simply chuckled while tying her blindfold.

A few more minutes went by and Danielle asked, "When do we get to take these stupid things off?" "In a couple minutes, Danielle. I promise," Ryan laughed. I felt the car stop and Ryan put it in park. "Alright, now don't take them off. We'll do that for you," Ryan said. I heard his car door open, then close, followed by two more doors opening. I unbuckled my seatbelt as my car door opened. Ryan grabbed my hand and helped me out, shutting the door behind me. Jamie hopped out, and he and Ian helped Danielle out, making sure she didn't hit her head. Once all the doors closed, Ryan told me to jump on his back, as did Jamie with Danielle. We did, and they started walking. "Am I the only one that finds it weird that two guys are carrying girls with blindfolds on and two other guys are walking with them?" I asked. The guys just laughed, not answering the question.

We suddenly stopped moving and Ryan and Jamie told us to hop off. We jumped off their backs and they stood us next to each other, then stood beside us. "We stopped moving, but I still can't see," Danielle said. "Well, we know you said you've been waiting 19 years for this, Danielle," Jamie said. I heard Ryan's smile as he said, "Happy belated birthday, beautifuls." They untied our blindfolds and I smiled widely as Danielle screamed, instantly covering her mouth. She tried to talk, but all that would come out was the first letter of the word followed by a squeak. "I think what she's trying to say is, 'I can't believe you remembered I said I've been waiting 19 years to go to Disneyland!'," I laughed. She stopped, sighed, and looked at me, nodding.

"We're gonna wait for you guys over..somewhere not right here," Ian said. As Nash and Ian started walking away, I hugged Ryan and whispered, "You seriously just made her life with this." "We were hoping to," he chuckled. Danielle smashed her lips against Jamie's and when she pulled away, he said, a little out of breath, "What was that for?" "For remembering I said I wanted to come here," she smiled. We started walking when Danielle suddenly hit the side of Jamie's arm as hard as she could before yelling, "And that was for waking me up this morning!" She ran toward Ian and Nash and Jamie started chasing her. "Nashy, Jamie's gonna hurt me!" she screamed, running in front of Nash, turning around and wrapping her arms around his waist. He laughed and wrapped his arms around her, looking back at Jamie, "I will hurt you if you hurt her!" "But she hit me!" he exclaimed, rubbing the spot on his arm where Danielle hit him. "Well, that's because it was part of the agreement and I'm pretty sure she warned you about that before we left the hotel," Nash smirked.

10 minutes later, we were walking over the teacups and Danielle was still holding onto Nash. "For the 50 millionth time, I'm not going to hurt you," Jamie begged. Danielle simply shook her head and Nash laughed, "People might get the wrong idea, babe. And you of all people should know how crazy our fans can get." "That's offensive!" she gasped, "I would not know how crazy they get!" "Danielle, we see what you tweet us," Nash chuckled. "Oh.. You guys actually read those.." "Yeah, we do," Jamie smiled. Danielle looked at Jamie and said, "Well, you're just jealous cause I tweet all the sexual stuff to Nashy!" "Maybe you do, but he's not the one you're dating, now is he?" he smirked. She paused for a moment before letting go of Nash and walking over to Jamie, grabbing his hand, "Well played, Follese." "Thank you, Myers," he grinned. "Oh, okay. I get it. I'm good enough for the tweets, but not for anything else," Nash pouted. Danielle laughed loudly before grabbing Nash's hand as well, "I've got enough love to go around people! Now, would you rather walk or skip to the teacups?" "Well, since we're all holding hands, I feel it's necessary to skip," Jamie said. "Beautiful!" Danielle exclaimed and her, Jamie, and Nash started skipping toward the line for the teacups. I stood in the middle of Ryan and Ian and chuckled, holding my hands out to them, "Shall we, gentlemen?" They laughed and grabbed my hands. "We shall, miss," Ian smiled and we skipped toward the rest of the group.

"I really like your outfit, Danielle," Ian chuckled after we got out of our teacup. "Thank you," she smiled, "I'm channeling my inner Ryan today." "Your inner Ryan?" Ryan laughed. "Would you rather I say I'm channeling my inner Louis Tomlinson?" "No, Ryan's good." "That's what I thought," she said sweetly. "Is Ryan the only one you channel?" Nash laughed. "Nope! I channel my inner Jamie when I eat Reese's and drink Coke, my inner Nashy when I wear purple and talk about something sexual, and my inner Ian when I'm having an awesome hair day or I'm just being perfect," she chuckled. "Why does he get to be the perfect one?" Ryan pouted. "Have you met him?" Danielle asked seriously. "I feel loved," Ian smiled. "You should," I chuckled.

Another hour or so later, we were walking around aimlessly after riding almost everything that didn't have super long lines. We weren't really paying attention, but we started to when we heard someone talking about the band. Ryan smirked and looked at the guys, and they all gave each other the same weird look. Danielle and I looked at each other, then the guys, raising our eyebrows. They walked over to the girl and people whom I'm assuming were her mom, dad, and little sister just went between staring at him and each other and poked her shoulder at the same time. The girl gave her family a weird look before she turned around and nearly choked on what she was drinking. She tried to talk when she calmed down, but nothing was coming out of her mouth. Danielle ran over screaming, "Translation!", sitting beside her. She and the girl, who we learned was named Riley and was 17, looked at each other and Danielle kept nodding before saying, "Okay!" a few short seconds later. "This is roughly what she's saying," Danielle started before yelling, "Oh my God, you're Hot Chelle freaking Rae! What? Ahhhhh!" She looked at Riley again as she gave her a look. "Oh, and she was wondering if they could get your autographs and some pictures," she smiled. Riley let out a sigh as she looked at the guys, nodding slowly. Ryan laughed, "Of course you can!"

"Would it be weird if we asked you to be in it with us?" Riley asked, finally able to speak as she and her sister, Emma, stood up, looking at Danielle. "Not at all," Danielle smiled. "I'll take the picture for you if you want," I said quietly. She smiled, "No, we want you to be in it, too." "Oh, uh, sure," I said, a little shocked.

Riley handed her camera to her dad as we all stood together for a group picture. The guys even took pictures separately with the two girls, who had smiles on their faces the whole time. "I feel like I'm asking too much here," Riley said to Danielle as they stood to take their picture together. Danielle threw her arms around Riley before the picture was taken, hugging her. "You're not! I feel like a celebrity right now," Danielle laughed. She and Emma got their picture taken as well, then Riley and I.

Emma, who couldn't have been older than 4, came up to me and wrapped her arms around my leg. I looked down at her and laughed lightly as she let go and reached up. I shrugged and picked her up, holding her on my side. She looked at me and asked, just as she did with Danielle, "Who are you dating?" I smiled, knowing Riley must talk about the band and Danielle and I a lot to her, and pointed at Ryan, "I'm with him." She looked at Ryan and stuck her hand out, giving him a thumbs up. Everyone laughed and she looked back at me, "You're really pretty." I couldn't stop the grin from spreading across my face, not that I wanted to. "Thank you," I said, "You are so adorable." We got our picture taken and said our goodbyes to Riley, Emma, and their parents and walked away.

"I told you you're pretty," Ryan whispered in my ear as we walked away. I shrugged and Danielle bumped into my arm, "Kids don't just say you're pretty and not mean it. They're not like guys." "Dude," Jamie said, staring at her. "Look, it is a proven fact that 87% of guys will only tell a girl she's pretty if he wants in her pants." "And we're part of that other 13%, right?" Danielle giggled and kissed Jamie's cheek, grabbing his hand, "Of course you are." "Seriously, Mel. You're beautiful," Ryan said. "Okay," I mumbled. Everyone sighed and I said, "Can we just not talk about this and go eat? I'm starving." "I could really go for some fries right now," Danielle said. Nash chuckled, "You could always go for some fries." "Yeah, and no one ever buys me any!" she yelled. "Well, we'll buy you some now!" Ian yelled back, laughing. "Thank you!" she yelled again.

After we ate, we went on more rides and just messed around. On our way back from the park, Danielle took her usual seat between Jamie and Nash, giving Ian more room to rest. As soon as Ryan pulled onto the highway, Danielle laid her head on Nash's shoulder and passed out. "She really does sleep just as much as I do, doesn't she?" Nash said quietly, looking at Danielle. "She really does," Jamie laughed.

When we got back to the hotel, Nash carefully got out, letting Jamie pick up his girlfriend and walk back into the building. We all got onto the elevator and when it beeped, I looked at the girl in Jamie's arms and chuckled, "Aw, she isn't awake to sing for us." "I'm sure we'll use the elevator again tomorrow," Ryan laughed quietly.

We got back to the room and Ian unlocked the door. We walked inside and immediately went to our own bedrooms, completely exhausted from the day we had. "Hey, could one of you come get these covers for me?" Jamie whispered. I trotted over and pulled the covers down. "Thank you," he whispered again, laying Danielle down on their bed and taking her shoes off. He laid down next to her, pulling the covers back up and kissing her forehead. "Goodnight, guys," he said quietly, turning off the lamp that was on the table beside him.

I yawned and climbed into my own bed next to Ryan. "Night, Ry," I whispered, kissing his cheek and turning off the lamp next to my side of the bed. Ryan leaned down and kissed my lips softly before whispering, "Night, Mel." I laid my head on his chest and almost instantly fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title: "If I'm James Dean, Then You're Audrey Hepburn" by Sleeping With Sirens

Outfits:
Melanie: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=53445544
Danielle: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=53445286