Status: Completed 2/16/2013

Love Will Save You

Should I Fight for Our Love or Disarm?

-Melanie-

The next morning, the guys had soundcheck fairly early. Luckily, Danielle was already awake so no one was going to get hit - at least for waking her up. We walked to the elevator and when it beeped, we all looked at Danielle. She shook her head, "Nope. Not doing it." "Danielle," I smiled. "Damn it," she mumbled before singing lightly, "She's sophisticated, or so she seems.." We laughed and she mumbled again, crossing her arms, "I hate you all." Jamie chuckled, wrapping his arms around her waist and laying his head on her shoulder. "I still hate you," she said. He lifted his head and looked at her with puppy dog eyes. She sighed and leaned her head on his chest, "I hate when you do that to me." He grinned and pulled her closer to him, kissing the top of her head as the elevator doors opened.

We walked out to the car and climbed in. When we got to the venue, we could see a few girls already waiting at the door, so the guys decided to go meet them while Danielle and I followed behind them quietly. We all laughed together, talking about completely random things before the guys had to go inside. The band made sure to get pictures taken with the girls, and they even asked for ones with Danielle and I as well.

The guys went and did their soundcheck while Danielle and I just lounged around. I logged onto Twitter and went into my mentions. "Holy shit," I chuckled. "What?" Danielle asked, leaning closer to me. "I have 82 new mentions." "You're like a celebrity," she joked, nudging my shoulder. I laughed, "Hardly." I went through and found some names I recognized and some I didn't. I decided to answer the names I wasn't familiar with first, even if I only sent them a smiley face. I saw someone tweeted a picture with mine, Ryan, Jamie, Ian, Nash, Danielle's usernames all tagged along with the caption, 'Best day ever! :D'. I opened it and smiled, "Hey, guess who it is," putting my phone in front of Danielle. "Riley and Emma!" she exclaimed happily. I chuckled again as I sent the reply, 'Glad we could make it the best day ever. :)'.

*Blah, blah, blah. The day was boring. The show was awesome.*

While Danielle was grabbing a drink after the show, I walked off looking for the guys, but what I found certainly wasn't what I was expecting to see. I ran back to Danielle and grabbed her arm as she picked up a Coke, dragging her back to where I was. "A simple, 'Hey, Danielle. You should come check this out!' would have been okay, too, you know," she said, trying to keep up with me. "I really don't think we have time for that," I choked. "What's wrong? Why do you sound like you're crying?" I stopped her where I was and she instantly dropped the bottle of Coke she was holding. She gasped lightly, fighting to hold back tears.

I don't know why my first instinct was to go get Danielle when I saw our boyfriends kissing other girls, but as soon as I realized who those girls were, I guess I was just more concerned about her at that point. Yeah, it hurt like hell to see Ryan kissing Morgan, but I knew that, even though we've been through everything together, Danielle would never believe me if I just told her Jamie was kissing Sarah and she didn't see it herself.

Jamie and Ryan immediately looked at us with shocked expressions on their faces when they heard Danielle gasp. I expected Danielle to get mad and start hitting Sarah or Morgan or someone, but all she did was turn around and run away. That's when I knew she was really hurt. I looked at Ryan, shaking my head as the tears started coming and just turned, following Danielle. The hotel was about a 10 minute walk from the venue, but we knew we weren't riding in the same car as Ryan and Jamie, so we walked back. We got to the room and sat on the couch, not really knowing what to expect when the guys got back.

-Nash-

I was walking back inside the venue when Melanie and Danielle ran by me. "Whoa, hey. Where are you going?" I yelled after them. They didn't stop, so I just shrugged and kept walking. The first person I found was Ian. "Hey, do you know why Mel and Danielle just ran off?" I asked him. "Maybe they wanted to go out for a run. Maybe All Time Low is in town. Maybe they just found their boyfriends making out with Sarah and Morgan. I don't know," Ian trailed off, looking pissed. "What do you mean?" "Go see for yourself," he mumbled, pointing to another room. I raised my eyebrows at him before walking over to the room. My eyes went wide as I looked at Ryan, Jamie, Morgan, and Sarah all in the same room. "Oh my God," I said, shocked. "Nash! This isn't what it looks like," Ryan yelled. "Don't bother, man. I don't want to hear it. Maybe later, but not right now," I said plainly, turning around and walking back out to where Ian was. "Do you know where the girls went?" I asked. "The only place I could think of would be back at the hotel. I'm pretty sure they know how to get there from here," he replied. I nodded, "Come on. We should go check on them." "But what about-" "They can find a way back. I don't really give a fuck about them at the moment," I said angrily. Ian nodded understandingly and we drove back to our hotel.

We basically ran back to our room and when we opened the door, we saw Melanie and Danielle sitting on the couch in complete silence. "You know it's not good to sit in silence when something like this happens," I said quietly, kneeling down in front of Danielle. She looked up at me and whispered, "I know," starting to cry. I picked her up and sat back down where she was, putting her on my lap and just hugging her. I looked over at Ian, who was already sitting next to Melanie, holding her protectively.

"You guys should try to get some sleep," I said after about 15 minutes. "I can't sleep in the same room as them," Melanie said quietly. "You can sleep in our room. We'll find somewhere else," Ian replied instantly. "We can't just kick you out of your room like that," Danielle spoke softly. "It's okay, really. We would hope you two would do the same for us," I said. I saw them both smile slightly. "Now, there are those smiles we know and love," Ian smiled. They sniffled, but smiled again. "Seriously, it's alright," I said, "We don't understand how you feel from personal experience, but we can tell you just need your space from them." "Thank you, Nashy," Danielle said, wrapping her arms around my neck. I smiled, picking her up and carrying her to my room, laying her on my bed, "You're welcome." I heard Melanie giggle and soon after, I watched as Ian carried her into the room. "I said you didn't have to carry me, Ian," she laughed lightly as Ian placed her on his own bed. "I told you I was going to carry you anyway, Melanie," he replied in the same tone. I rolled my eyes and laughed as he walked back out of the room.

I was about to walk out when I heard Danielle say, "Nashy." I turned around, "Yes?" "Will you come sing to me?" she asked quietly, sniffling. I smiled softly, walking back over to her, "What would you like me to sing?" She looked over at Melanie, who was already sleeping, and whispered, "Um, will you sing World We'll Never Find?" "Of course," I whispered back. She moved over slightly and I climbed onto the bed, leaning partially against the headboard. She laid her head on my chest and I sighed as I heard her sniffle again.

I started singing to her and I could tell she fell asleep somewhere during the chorus, but I sang the whole song for her anyway. I thought about moving, but I didn't want to wake her up. Partly because I didn't want to get hit, but mostly because I knew she had a rough night and if she was awake, she would just think about it more and more. So, I just got as comfortable as I could before kissing the top of her head and turning off the lamp on the nightstand, finally drifting off to sleep myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title: "That Should Be Me" by Justin Bieber

Outfits:
Melanie: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=53735607
Danielle: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=53838185

Go ahead, hate on me for the title. I don't care. That song is amazing.
OH, HEY, SUBSCRIBERS. I don't know why you clicked that sub button, but I love you. :)
Why don't you go click on that there recommend button, too, yeah? No? Okay.

This isn't my best work ever, but whatever. A little drama's fun, right?

Mibba changed again?
No bueno, Mibba. No bueno.