Status: Completed 2/16/2013

Love Will Save You

You're Perfectly Worth It

-Danielle-

"Wait," I stopped as we were all walking back inside, "Does this mean you just pretended to call the pizza guy?" "Yeah," Nash nodded, laughing. "Then who did you call?" Melanie asked. "Ryan," Nash shrugged. Melanie and I looked at Ryan and he said, "Hey, Jamie and I had to know you guys were coming up somehow!" "But...food..." I pouted. "How do you eat so much, but look like that?" Ryan exclaimed, throwing his arm in the air toward me. "Probably the same way you do," I replied, sticking my tongue out at him. "We can order one when we get back to the room if you want," Ian chuckled. "We're putting the phone on speaker this time," Melanie said, pointing her finger at Ian. Ian put his hands in the air, "Alright. Speaker. Got it."

"So, who wants to watch a scary movie?" Ryan asked after paying the pizza guy and closing the door, walking over to the couch and sitting next to Melanie. All the guys raised their hands, but Melanie and I didn't. "Four against two! Scary movie time!" Nash yelled happily. Melanie and I stared at Nash and he frowned, sinking into his seat, "Or not..." "But it's still three against three," Ryan said. "Yeah, but two of those people are Mel and I," I smirked. "So? That hardly seems fair!" he exclaimed. "Ry," Melanie looked at him innocently. "Damn it," Ryan mumbled, "Fine. We won't watch a scary movie." "How about we make you a deal, Follese?" I said. "What kinda deal?" he asked, raising his eyebrow. "We watch Disney movies now, we'll have a scary movie marathon after your concert tomorrow night." He grinned, stretching his arm out toward me, "Deal." I took his hand and shook it, smiling.

So, that's basically all we did. We watched Disney movies, we sang along to the songs, and we stuffed our faces with pizza. Mostly all at the same time.

*The next night*

I was working merch, like I do every concert, with Melanie. We were laughing with a couple girls about completely random things that had nothing to do with the band before they went off to meet the guys.

A few minutes later, a girl came up and after she bought a shirt, she asked, "Is it true that you guys aren't dating Ryan and Jamie anymore?" I looked at her, confused, "Of course not. Where did you hear that?" She took out her phone and handed it to me a few seconds later. "You have got to be kidding me," I sighed. "What?" Melanie asked. "Look at Morgan's Twitter," I replied, showing her the phone. Melanie leaned over my shoulder and read the screen with a somewhat shocked expression. "'Sarah and Jamie are the cutest couple I've ever seen'? And what does she mean her and Ryan 'are still so in love with each other'?" she asked. I looked at the girl, handing her phone back to her. "I promise nothing is going on between Morgan, Sarah, and the guys. Ryan and Melanie and Jamie and I are very much together," I smiled. She sighed in relief, "Good. To be honest, I don't really like them." "Believe me, we're not very fond of them either," Melanie laughed. The girl and I laughed along and as she was walking away, I yelled after her, "Thanks for buying our ridiculously priced merchandise!" She turned around, smiled and called back, "Hey, it's cheaper than it would be anywhere else." "Yeah, if anywhere else had HCR merch!" Melanie laughed.

*After the concert*

"Alright, Paranormal Activity or Saw first?" Ryan asked excitedly as we walked back into the hotel room. "Let's go with Paranormal Activity. I don't really feel like playing a game right now," I said casually, sitting on the couch. As everyone sat down, they gave me a weird look. "What?" I asked, "Isn't that what Saw is? That guy that looks like a clown asking people if they wanna play a game?" "Oh," they all said at the same time. "I see what you did there," Jamie said. "Yeah, it took you a while, but you caught on. I'm proud of you," I joked. He pushed on my cheek lightly and I laughed.

Not even 20 minutes into the movie, Melanie and I were already hiding behind pillows. We jumped a few times, and each time, we would get a laugh from the guys. The next time it happened, Melanie yelled, "It's not funny!" "If you girls can't handle it, you can go to bed early," Ryan joked. Melanie and I looked at each other, then quickly jumped up and ran into our room. "I was kidding!" we heard Ryan yell after us, laughing. "Oh my God, why the hell did I make that deal?" I breathed after I buried myself under the covers of my bed. "Don't worry," Melanie said, "We got out of it." "Yeah, but I'm not gonna be able to sleep for a month now!" "You're telling me," Melanie sighed, "We should at least try to sleep, though. You know, not think about it." I nodded, and went to turn off the lamp on my nightstand, but pulled my hand back, "I think I'm leave this on.." Melanie laughed, "Same here." "Night, Mel," I smiled. "Night, Danielle," she smiled back.

I was almost asleep when I felt someone jump onto the bed beside me. I screamed, sitting up, and saw Jamie smiling widely at me. I hit his arm as hard as I could, yelling, "Shit, Jamie! Don't do that!" He rubbed his arm, but laughed, "I'm sorry. I had to." "I was almost asleep though! I'm never gonna get back to sleep now!" He chuckled, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'll do anything to make it up to you!" I thought about it for a moment, "Sing to me." "Anything but that." "Why?" I whined. "I don't sing, you know that." "You sing in the shower!" He looked at me with a shocked expression and I just smirked, "I'm going blind, not deaf, Jamie. I can hear you, and you're really good." "Thanks, but no."

I smirked again before yelling, "Nashy!" "Danielle!" he yelled back in the same tone. "Will you come sing me to sleep again?" "Why can't loverboy do it?" "He refuses to believe he's a good singer!" "Jamie," Nash laughed, "We can hear you singing in the shower, you know." "Does everyone think that?" he yelled, throwing his arms up. Ryan, who had walked in with Jamie, Melanie, who was awoken by the scream Jamie caused, and Ian all yelled, "Yes!" Jamie groaned and I rolled my eyes, "Nashy!" "Alright, alright! I'll do it!" Jamie said, throwing his hands in the air.

He crawled under the blanket and laid beside me as he sighed, "What song?" "Well," I started, "I think it's only fair that you and your brother sing Forever Unstoppable for waking Melanie and I up, given the fact that it was that scary movie that caused all of this." "Actually, you made the deal!" Ryan exclaimed. "But had you not been pouting, she wouldn't have," Melanie pointed out. Ryan shrugged, laying next to Melanie. "How are we doing this, bro?" Ryan asked. "I'll come in at the chorus, I guess," Jamie mumbled. "Boy, I swear, if you don't sing this like you mean it, everyone hearing you sing in the shower will be the least of your worries," I threatened. I saw him grin, making me smile and kiss his cheek, laying my head on his chest as Ryan started the song.

When it got closer to the chorus, I could hear Jamie's heart beat faster and I knew he was getting nervous. I grabbed his hand and held it tightly, but never lifted my head to look at him. He breathed, and his heart rate slowed down slightly as he joined Ryan. When the song was over, I finally looked up at him and whispered, "I knew you could do it." He let out a breath and chuckled, kissing my nose. I smiled, leaning in and kissing his lips before I laid back down. "And it was supposed to make you sleep," he whispered back. I simply chuckled in response, drifting off to sleep a few moments later.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title: "Forever Unstoppable" by Hot Chelle Rae

Outfits:
Melanie: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=54096495
Danielle: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=54097020

It probably could have been better.