Status: Completed 2/16/2013

Love Will Save You

Take a Breath and Let the Rest Come Easy

-Danielle-

"I'm still not telling you," I rolled my eyes as Nash bugged me about what I meant at dinner. He's been doing this for the past month, obviously not taking the hint that I'm not going to tell him. "Please," he whined, following me around my bedroom as I was packing some last minute things for the trip to Australia. "Okay, I'll tell you." "Really?" he asked excitedly. "No," I said loudly, looking at him.

We turned toward the door when we heard someone laugh. "Nash, leave her alone. She's not going to tell you," Jamie smiled, leaning against the door frame. "But she-" "No," Jamie cut him off, shaking his head. Nash looked at me and I shrugged, causing him to sigh and drag his feet toward the door. "I love you, Nashy," I called after him as he walked out the door. He mumbled some not-so-nice names, making me laugh.

"So," Jamie said, coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist, "What do you have planned for him?" I turned around in his arms, wrapping my own around his neck and smiling, "Just because you're my boyfriend doesn't mean I'm going to tell you. I'm sworn to secrecy." "Not even if I did this?" he asked, kissing me. "Nope," I giggled when he pulled away, "And no amount of kisses are going to work." "Oh, really?" he smirked before starting to tickle me. "Jamie!" I screamed in between laughs.

"Knock, knock," Melanie said from outside the door. "It's open, you know," I laughed again, catching my breath. "I know," she replied, walking in, "I didn't want to just walk in if you two were taking the first line of I Like It Like That a little too seriously." "Mel," I yelled. She simply smirked before walking away and calling after us, "We leave in 10 minutes. Finish whatever you're doing by then." "Melanie," I yelled again.

Melanie laughed loudly and I turned back to my suitcase, mumbling, "I am so getting her back for that." Jamie chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind again. "You want it and you know it," he smirked. "Oh, I want it bad," I replied, sticking my tongue out at him before kissing his cheek. "Now, help me close this thing." He laughed lightly as I jumped up to sit on my suitcase. "You sure you need this much stuff?" Jamie asked jokingly as he zipped it. "I bet it's less than what your brother's bringing," I smiled. He nodded and laughed, "That's probably true."

When we got to the airport and passed through security, we were walking toward the gate and Jamie suddenly said, "I forgot something!" "What this time?" Ian chuckled. "My carry-on," he replied, picking me up. "Jamie!" I squeaked before laughing hysterically. Ryan looked at Melanie and she giggled, "Don't even think about it, Follese."

We noticed the woman standing at the gate was smiling at us. "You two remind me of my husband and I when we were your age," she said when we got to her. "How long have you been married?" Maggie asked. "47 years next month," she answered instantly. "That's so cute," Melanie gushed. "How do you stay with the same person that long and not get tired of them?" Nash wondered out loud. "Dude," Ryan exclaimed. Nash frowned and the woman simply laughed, "Being in love helps."

The last call for our flight was announced over the PA system and Ian said, "We better hurry before we miss our flight." "Listen," Jamie said to the woman as we all gave her our tickets, then looked at me, "I don't want to be rude or anything, but if this gets damaged during the flight, we're gonna have some issues." "Shut up, Jamie," I laughed. "I'll make sure nothing happens," she smiled back. We started walking back and we heard the woman call after us, "Don't let him get away from you!" I looked at Jamie and said quietly, "I don't plan on it." He smiled and I kissed his cheek.

"You can put me down now," I giggled as he carried me onto the plane. "Nope," he smirked. One of the flight attendants looked up from her work, giving him a strange look and he simply said, "She's my carry-on." The flight attendant chuckled a bit and went back to whatever she was doing.

He sat down beside the window, putting me in his lap. "Legally, I don't think we're allowed to do that," I laughed as I stood up only to plop down onto the seat next to him. He pouted and I messed with his hair a bit, "You poor thing."

"Nashy," I squeaked, pulling Nash's arm as he walked over to where Jamie and I were and made him sit next to me. "What if I wanted to sit next to Melanie and Ryan or Ian and Maggie?" he said. "But you're my pillow," I pouted. "Please don't," he whined. I stuck out my bottom lip and he sighed, getting comfortable, "I hate it when you do that." "I know," I giggled before laying my head on his shoulder and falling asleep.

A while later, I woke up to the sounds of Jamie and Nash arguing quietly. "Well, I'm not gonna wake her up," Nash whispered. "I'm not doing it! It hurts," Jamie shot back. "Did either of you ever consider maybe just carrying her off of the plane?" I heard Ian ask. Jamie and Nash both whispered "Oh.." and I tried not to smile.

When we got to baggage claim, I finally opened my eyes and Jamie said, "Well, look who finally decided to wake up." He put me down and I shrugged, "I've been awake for the past 5 minutes. I just wanted someone to carry me." He looked at me for a moment before smiling and grabbing my waist as we all walked outside.

We climbed into the car and I pulled out my phone, getting on Twitter and tweeting someone. "Who are you tweeting?" Ryan asked, looking over my shoulder. I hid my phone, "Don't worry about, Follese." "We're onto you," Melanie smiled. "The only one that should be concerned is Nashy," I shrugged. "Seriously, what are you doing?" Nash exclaimed as we pulled into the parking lot of the hotel we were staying at. "You'll see in about 2 minutes," I replied, jumping out of the car before they could ask any more questions.

We all walked in and I immediately started looking around. "What are you looking for?" Maggie asked. I instantly found who I was searching for and yelled, "Amy!" She turned around and smiled, "Danielle!" I ran over to her and gave her a hug, which she gladly returned. "I can't believe you're actually here," she squealed in excitement.

The group walked over to us and I motioned toward Amy, "Guys, this is Amy. Amy, you already know who they are." "You know each other?" Nash said, slightly shocked. I rolled my eyes, "I know I'm with you guys basically 24/7, but do you really not pay attention to my Twitter anymore?" Everyone just looked at me and I sighed, "I only tweet her all the time." "Wait," Nash said, "You're the Amy Danielle always talks about?" "The one and only," Amy giggled.

Amy handed me the key to our room and said, "Room 336. Try not to love me too much." "Thanks, babe," I winked jokingly at her and she laughed loudly. "Oh, and before I forget," I said. I grabbed Nash's hand and pulled him over to Amy, looking at them and winking again, "Thank me later." I could have sworn I saw Nash smile slightly as I turned toward Amy, "Just bring him up when you're done doing whatever. He can forget about his curfew tonight." She laughed and nodded as I grabbed Nash's suitcase along with my own and the rest of us walked to the elevator.

We got up to the room and everyone was in shock. (Let's just pretend it's like the room from The Hangover.) "This is insane," Ryan said. "Can we even afford this?" Ian asked. "No worries," I smiled, "Amy's parents own the hotel, so she hooked us up." "Why didn't you say anything before?" Melanie asked, still looking around. "It's my plan, and if any of you tell Nashy what I'm about to tell you, I'll murder you in your sleep, deal?" "Deal," they all replied at the same time.

"Well, we all know Nashy's sick of all the couple stuff, so I thought I'd give him a little help," I said. "Who are you setting him up with?" Ryan asked. I looked at him with a baffled expression, "Ry, what member of the band is not in this room right now?" "Nash," he replied. "And who did we just meet?" "Amy." I gave him a look and he exclaimed, "Oh! They look cute together." I turned to Melanie, "I worry about your boyfriend sometimes." "Yeah, you're telling me," she joked.

Everyone laughed and we all picked what bedrooms we would be sleeping in. By the time we came out from unpacking, Amy and Nash had returned. "Hey, didn't expect you back so early," I teased. "There really isn't much to do. It is 4am, you know," Amy laughed. "Well, my bad. My internal clock hasn't switched over yet," I said, sticking my tongue out at her. She gladly returned the favor and Ian said, "I guess we should at least try and get some sleep." "Yup, rest up! I'm giving you guys a tour of the city tomorrow," Amy smiled.

As Jamie and I walked to our bedroom, I heard Nash ask quietly, "So, um.. Do you think you'd maybe want to, you know, stay with us or something?" I could hear Amy's smile, "Yeah, sure. I'm just gonna go let my parents know and I'll be right back!"

"You know," I said to Jamie as I climbed under the covers, "If this whole job as a merch girl doesn't work out, I could become a love doctor." Jamie laughed, "Yeah, alright, babe." "Hey, I was the one that got Melanie and Ryan together." "Yeah, with my help," Jamie chuckled. "Who was the one that gave you Mel's number so Ry could call her?" I asked. He was silent and I smiled, "Exactly!" Jamie shook his head, but smiled and kissed me, "Goodnight, weirdo." "Good morning, baby," I replied, sticking my tongue out at him. I kissed him again and laid my head on his chest, falling asleep almost instantly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title: "Dear Maria, Count Me In" by All Time Low

Outfits:
Melanie: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=58041324
Danielle: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=58041687