Status: Completed 2/16/2013

Love Will Save You

Windows Down, Chilling with the Radio On

-Danielle-

"Danielle Nicole Myers! Hurry the hell up," I heard Ryan yell from outside the bathroom door. "Ryan Keith Follese," I yelled as I opened the door, "It's all yours." I smiled innocently as he covered his ears with his hands, "I kind of need these, you know." "Then don't rush a girl when she's in the bathroom," I jokingly gasped before I winked at him. "Jamie! Your girlfriend winked at me," Ryan yelled. "Finally making your move on him?" Jamie chuckled as he walked over to us. I looked at Ryan, but talked to Jamie, "He hasn't seen nothing yet." I winked again, causing Ryan to retreat into the bathroom and close the door quickly. I laughed as Jamie gave me a kiss, grabbing my hand and walking over to the rest of the group.

"You girls sure you don't want to come with us to soundcheck?" Ian asked. "Keaggy, soundcheck is so boring, it makes me feel like dying," I groaned. "Seriously, Ian," Melanie laughed, nodding in agreement. "Besides, it's girl's day today," Amy smiled, leaning on Nash. "We'll be back in time for the concert. Stop your worrying," Maggie giggled. "Who said I was worried? It was just a question. Geesh," Ian sighed dramatically.

Maggie laughed and kissed him, "We'll see you guys later." "Ryan! Get your ass out here and kiss your girlfriend goodbye," I yelled. "Hold on! I'll be right out," he yelled back. "Follese, if you're not out here in 10 seconds, I'm coming in there and you're not gonna like it!"

Ryan walked out of the bathroom and over to us, "Jesus. First you're making a move on me, now you're threatening to hurt me. Make up your mind!" He reached toward the top of my head and I backed away, "Touch the hair and you die." He gave me a funny look and Melanie laughed, "Don't act like you're not that way with your hair, too." "Thanks for the backup, babe," Ryan chuckled, kissing his girlfriend. "I've found out the hard way what happens when you touch her hair after she gets done styling it and, believe me, it's not a pleasant experience," she giggled.

"Alright, ladies. Shopping awaits. Let's get moving," I said, lightly pushing them out the door. "Hey," Jamie exclaimed, motioning toward himself, "Forgetting anything?" I shook my head and smiled, trotting back over to Jamie and giving him a kiss. "Jealousy is a terrible trait, Jamie Christian," I smirked at him before turning around, walking back toward the door. "But I make it look good, so it's okay, Danielle Nicole," he called back.

As soon as I stepped out of the doorway, I spun around and stuck my tongue out at him before quickly shutting the door and laughing lightly to myself, sprinting to catch up with Melanie, Maggie, and Amy before they got to the elevator.

-Jamie-

"What if they decided to come to soundcheck instead?" Ryan asked, hitting Ian's arm lightly. "Which would girls rather do: Shop or go to soundcheck?" Ian chuckled, walking into the kitchen. "You realize they're going to murder us when we pull them onstage to rap, right?" Nash laughed. "Seriously, bro. I just got Danielle back. I don't want her to hate me again," I added. "They're not gonna hate us," Ryan said, rolling his eyes. We all gave him a look and he sighed, "Okay, maybe they will. But it's not like it's going to last forever. They'll get over it!" "If only it were that easy," I replied, rolling my eyes as we made our way out the door.

*Three hours later, 5 minutes before the concert*

"The party has arrived," Danielle announced as they walked over to us. "I thought you would have had at least 20 bags with you," Ryan smirked. Danielle punched his arm, "We dropped them off at the hotel, genius." "Your girlfriend is abusive, man," he told me, rubbing his arm. "Believe me, I know," I chuckled. She looked at me for a couple seconds before grabbing my face and kissing me. "How's that for abusive?" she smirked, walking away. "Wait," I yelled after her. "Nope," she yelled back.

"What just happened?" I breathed as I watched Danielle sit down. "Your own girlfriend basically just cockblocked you," Melanie laughed as she, Amy, and Maggie walked over to Danielle.

"I'm gonna get cockblocked again tonight, aren't I?" I asked to no one in particular. "Big time," Nash laughed, grabbing his guitar. I groaned, picking up my drumsticks, "I hate you, Ryan." "I love you, too, bro," Ryan chuckled as we ran onstage.

About 20 minutes later, we finished Beautiful Freaks and Ryan said, "We know we normally bring fans up for this next song, but we're going to do something a bit different again tonight, if it's okay with you guys." The crowd screamed as Ryan continued, "Cool! We're going to have our lovely girlfriends come out here and do the rap." He motioned for the rest of us to get the girls as the fans screamed again.

We ran back and saw Danielle already glaring at us. "I'm not doing it," Danielle said, crossing her arms. "Come on, it'll be fun!" Amy said, walking over to Nash. "I don't know this one and you know that! Who's side are you on?" Danielle yelled. "Not yours," Maggie laughed, walking to Ian. Melanie went to say something, but Danielle cut her off, "Just go. I hate all of you."

"Now, if they would just hurry up, we could start this song," we heard Ryan yell and the fans laugh. "We'll be right there," I chuckled and Nash and Ian walked onstage with Maggie, Melanie, and Amy.

"I'll make you a deal," Danielle said as I walked over to her. "And what deal might that be?" I asked. "I don't rap now, I will rap to Radio, and you MIGHT not have to sleep on the couch tonight," she replied. "I'm okay with that," I leaned in to kiss her and she backed away, pushed on my shoulder, and started pushing me back toward the stage. "I don't at least get one on the cheek?" I laughed. "Nope," she replied, popping the 'p'. "I'll see you for Radio," I smirked. "Fuck you, Follese," she mumbled before pushing my back, making me stumble onto the stage.

Ryan gave me a look and I threw my hands in the air, "She said she'll do the Radio rap because she doesn't know this one." He shrugged as I walked back to my seat at my drums and Ryan introduced Melanie, Amy, and Maggie.

When they were done, we did a few more songs before it was time for Radio. "As you may have noticed," Ryan said, "One lovely lady didn't come out for I Like It Like That." "Skip the intro. They already know I didn't come out," Danielle said, walking out with a microphone in her hand. "And welcome the always charming Danielle, ladies and gentleman," Ryan chuckled.

I saw Danielle look at the crowd and she stood on her toes to whisper something in Ryan's ear. He nodded and she brought her mic up to her mouth and pointed at someone, "You with the sign about it being your birthday, do you know the Radio rap?" A girl nodded and Danielle motioned for her to come up onstage.

A couple minutes later, she was standing next to Danielle and Danielle put her arm across the girl's shoulder, "What's your name?" "Jessica," the girl replied. "First off, happy birthday," Danielle smiled. "Thank you," Jessica smiled back. "Secondly, let's get this song started, pretty boy," Danielle said, looking at Ryan. He looked at her and she smirked, "Do you not remember the song?" The crowd laughed as he gave her a weird look and she started the song, "You know? The one that goes, I stayed up till 5 last night just to say I missed you. Thank God for free wifi and the key to the mini bar.-" Nash, Ian, and I started playing, "-We fell asleep on Skype, I almost missed my flight. You know that I need you, I'm out the door. Hasta la vista, a one, two, three, four!" Ryan finally got the picture and came in at the chorus.

When it came time for the rap, Danielle handed Jessica her mic, then ran over and stole Nash's. "Hey," he yelled as he laughed and kept playing his guitar. Danielle smiled, sticking her tongue out at him and starting again, walking back across the stage to Jessica as they both rapped, "Turn me up, turn me up. Ah, ah. Can you hear me? Singing to you clearly even when you ain't near me. Yeah, love through the airwaves. I hope this song's in your hair like hairspray. I hear your friends say I change, so they hear say. They only say that when they're drunk, so they beer say. Anyway, I wrote you this little song because I wish you were with me. I'm callin' up the station, requesting it in your city, girl." Danielle ran back over to Nash and they finished the rest of the song. The crowd screamed loudly and I could tell Danielle was breathing heavily, but smiling as she walked offstage with Jessica.

The guys and I finished the rest of our set and when we ran backstage, we saw all the girls waiting for us. Danielle screamed and jumped on me, "That was so awesome!" "You might have just screwed yourself over with that one," Melanie laughed. "Yeah, they're going to expect you to do that every concert now," Amy giggled. Danielle just shrugged and Ryan smirked, "We could probably arrange that." "Ask me tomorrow," Danielle said. "Why?" Ian laughed. "Because if I say yes now, it'll just be because of the adrenaline rush, and I don't want to make a stupid decision." "Don't you make stupid decisions anyway," Amy teased. Danielle pointed at Amy and said with a straight face, "Was it a stupid decision to get you and Nashy together?" "No.." "Then shut the fuck up," she playfully hit Amy's cheek and they stared at each other before bursting into a fit of giggles.

"I worry about you guys," Melanie smiled. "It's because you loooove us," Danielle winked. "Yeah, I don't think it's that," she joked. "Jamie! Melanie doesn't love me anymore," Danielle fake cried, laying her head on my chest. I tried not to laugh as I wrapped my arms around her, "It's okay, babe. I still love you." She looked up at me, "But do you really?" I looked at her, a little surprised, and whispered, "Of course I do." I leaned down a bit and kissed her. She sighed when I pulled away, laying her head back on my chest.

Everyone immediately turned away when I looked up at them. At that point, I knew what I had to do. As I hugged her tighter, I decided I was going to make this girl believe she's beautiful, no matter what it took.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title: "I Like It Like That" by Hot Chelle Rae

Hi. This sucks. Bye.

Outfits:
Melanie: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=58839977
Danielle: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=58840559
Amy: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=58841103
Maggie: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=58841836