Status: Completed 2/16/2013

Love Will Save You

Stars Burn Out Like Dreams

-Ian-

The next morning, Maggie and I were already awake, lounging around, waiting for the others to get up. One-by-one, everyone dragged their feet across the floor and into the living room, plopping down onto the couch, Danielle obviously being the last.

"Well, hello there, future Mrs. Ian Sebastian Keaggy," Danielle announced when she finally walked in, sitting herself on Jamie. "Hi, Danielle," Maggie giggled.

"So, what's on the agenda for today?" Nash asked everyone. "Date," Danielle said. "We didn't plan anything for tonight," Jamie said, confused. "I'm dating someone else," she shrugged.

We all stared at her and Melanie started cracking up, "There's no need to be jealous of me, baby Jamie." "What?" Ryan asked. "Your brother's girlfriend and I have a date tonight," Melanie shrugged as well. "I don't know about him not being jealous, babe. You're pretty damn hot," Danielle winked at Melanie as she got up. "Where are you going?" Jamie called after her. "I'm getting dressed, Follese. Calm down. Your jealousy is showing," Danielle called back.

She came back downstairs about 15 minutes later, "I'm ready when you are, Mel." "I'll go get ready now," Melanie said, hopping up and trotting upstairs. "You look-" Jamie started before Danielle cut him off, "Sexy? I know. You can barely contain yourself right now." Jamie chuckled, "I was going to say beautiful, but that, too."

Jamie walked over to Danielle and wrapped his arms around her waist. She wrapped her arms around his neck and smirked, "Don't worry, I don't kiss on the first date." "But Mel does," Ryan chuckled. "Mel does what?" Melanie asked, coming back down the stairs. "Look gorgeous," Ryan stuttered. "And kiss on the first date," Danielle giggled. "Damn it, Ryan! You ruined the surprise," Melanie yelled jokingly. Ryan laughed, walked over to Melanie and kissing her, "Really though, you look gorgeous." "Hey, man," Danielle yelled and grabbed Melanie's hand, pulling her toward the door, "Don't be kissing my date!" "I think payback is acceptable," Melanie smiled. Danielle smirked and trotted back over to Jamie, kissing him.

"I love you," Ryan and Jamie said as Danielle and Melanie left. "I love you, too," they called back, smiling.

-Danielle-

"So, what to do, what to do," Melanie said as we hopped into my car. "We could go to the movies," I suggested, starting her car. "What's playing?" "I guess we'll see when we get there," I laughed, pulling out of the driveway.

After the movie was over, I asked, "So, where to next?" "Oh! The mall! I saw these shirts in there the other day that would be perfect for us," Melanie exclaimed. I laughed, "Alrighty then. To the mall!"

When I pulled into the mall's parking lot, Melanie practically jumped out. She ran over to my side of the car as I was getting out, grabbed my hand, and pulled me in and through the mall.

The next thing I knew, I was being dragged into H&M and Melanie was frantically searching for something. "What are you looking for?" I laughed. She rushed over to a rack of clothes and and held up two shirts, "These!" "Oh my God, those are amazing," I almost yelled. "Aren't they though?" she smiled widely. "We definitely have to buy them," I laughed. "We should make it a surprise for the guys at the concert tomorrow," she smiled. "Of course! Now let's get buying!"

We bought the shirts and went home. When we walked through the door, Ryan looked over at us and immediately hopped up, "Is that an H&M bag?" He rushed over to us and reached for the bag. Melanie hit his hand, "Yes, it is, but you're not allowed to see what's in it! You either," she said, pointing at Jamie. "Me?" he asked. "Yup," I smiled, "It's a surprise."

Jamie simply shrugged and turned back to the TV, but Ryan kept bugging Melanie. "Ryan Keith Follese," she said. "You're in for it now," I sang, taking the bag from Melanie's hand and trotting upstairs.

-Melanie-

A couple hours later, we were all sitting outside on the porch and Ryan was still bugging me. "Come on, babe! Just a hint," Ryan begged. "Ry, if you don't stop, one of us is gonna be sleeping on the couch tonight and it's not gonna be me," I threatened. "Ooohhh," the group laughed. "You wouldn't," Ryan said. "Ryan, take it from someone who's lived with her for almost two years," Danielle said, "She will." "But I-" "Just don't annoy her! It doesn't end well!" "Jesus! Alright, calm down," Ryan mumbled.

The next afternoon, Danielle and I walked over to Ryan and Jamie during soundcheck. "Hey," Danielle yelled, making them jump before they turned around. "What do you think?" I giggled. Ryan and Jamie busted out laughing when they saw our shirts. "Those are hilarious," Ryan said. "Aren't they though?" Danielle smiled. Jamie threw his arm around Danielle's shoulders and kissed her cheek, "They really are." "No one can resist this, I know," Ryan smirked, kissing me. "Except for maybe Danielle," I smiled. "No, she wants it, I can tell." Danielle laughed, "Ryan! We can't talk about this in front of Jamie!"

Jamie suddenly picked Danielle up, "Sorry, I have to go remind her why she wants me more than she wants my brother." He walked away and Danielle called back to us, "I love you! Don't ever forget me!"

I shook my head and laughed and Ryan turned back to me. "Do I need to remind you why you want me more than my brother, too?" he smirked. "Oh, please do," I winked.

Ryan was about to kiss me when Nash randomly came out of no where, "If you don't mind, we kinda need to do soundcheck. Quit making out and let's go!" "Don't even act like you and Amy weren't just making out over there," I said, rolling my eyes. He looked at me with a semi-shocked expression, making me smirk, "Yeah, I saw. You weren't exactly making an effort to hide it, you know."

Nash walked away, I'm assuming to go find Jamie. "We'll finish this later," Ryan winked, giving me a quick kiss and walking toward the stage. I shook my head and laughed as I watched him during soundcheck.

During the concert, Ryan brought Danielle and I out onstage to, in his words, "model" our shirts for the fans. We stayed to do Radio with them, which was becoming a regular thing for us.

After the concert, Nash and Amy went home while the rest of us went out to eat. When we drove back to the house, we could hear yelling as we walked up the walkway to the front door. Suddenly, Nash stormed out of the house. "You guys go check on Amy. I've got Nash," Danielle said before running after him.

We walked inside and found Amy sitting on the floor in front of the couch, head in her hands and sniffling. We slowly walked over to her as Ian asked, "So, uh, what happened?" She quickly wiped her eyes, "Nothing." "Everyone in this room knows you're lying. What happened?" Jamie said bluntly. "Where's Danielle?" she asked, obviously avoiding the question. "She went after Nash. What the hell happened?" Ryan asked.

Amy was about to say something when the door swung open. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" Danielle shouted, slamming the door behind her. "Danielle, calm down," Ian said. "I will not calm down," she said loudly before turning back to Amy, "I told you to get rid of it!" "I was going to," Amy said, much quieter compared to Danielle's yelling. "I told you to get rid of it two weeks ago, Amy! Two weeks! You better have a damn good reason for keeping it this long!" "What are you talking about?" Maggie asked. "Do you want to tell them or should I?" Danielle said loudly again.

Amy sighed, "Well, you guys already know about the necklace Lawrence gave me after we broke up as a 'sorry'." "Yeah, but you sold that already," Ian said. "I might have forgotten to tell you about the ring," Amy trailed off quietly. I shook my head, "Amy, no.. No, no, no.." She barely nodded. "Why?" Ryan asked. "It's pretty," she shrugged nervously.

Danielle laughed loudly and went into the kitchen, coming back a few seconds later with a beer in her hand. "What are you-" Jamie started before Danielle cut him off angrily, "It's for Nash, dumbass. We'll be outside if you need us." She opened the door, looked at us, and said, "Don't need us," before slamming the door behind her again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title: "Last One Standing" by Hot Chelle Rae

OH MY GOD, HAI.
I am so, so, so, so, so sorry it took me over a week to update this thing. :(
But you know, writers block.
Um, I did start a new story because I'm an idiot, in case you didn't care, and I think that if you like anything I write, you'll like it. Obviously. :3
http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/488904/Left-on-the-Sidelines/
THANK YOU for being so patient because, honestly, I don't know how I haven't lost any subscribers.

Outfits:
Melanie 1: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=60712508
Danielle 1: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=60712868
Melanie 2: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=60713059
Danielle 2: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=60713339