Status: Completed 2/16/2013

Love Will Save You

Can We Take Back All the Tears That We've Cried?

-Nash-

"Thanks," I said quietly as Danielle handed me a beer and sat down beside me on the porch steps. "You're welcome," she replied, laying her head on my shoulder, "Just don't drink all of them tonight." I laughed, "I'll try not to." She looked up at me, "I mean it, Nashy. I don't want you to do anything stupid." I kissed the top of her head and wrapped my arm around her, "I know. I won't."

"So, I heard you yell at someone before you opened the door. You wanna tell me about that?" I asked, taking a drink. "Anger got the best of me again," she shrugged. "Who did you yell at this time?" "Which person will make you less disappointed in me?" she asked. "Danielle," I said. She sighed, then mumbled, "It may or may not have been Jamie.." "Danielle," I groaned. "What?" she exclaimed, "It just happened! I'm sure you're not the only one mad he's the one I yelled at either, so.." "You know you're going to have to apologize, right?" "You know what? This isn't about me. This is about you and what you're gonna do about Amy," she said. "Fine," I said, taking another drink.

"Did you break up with her?" Danielle asked. "No, but I'm not sure we're exactly together anymore." "Cut the act, Nash," she stated. I shrugged, "What act? If she really cared, she wouldn't still have the ring." "I know you're not exactly one to talk about your feelings. Believe me, I'm not either, but I know you're hurt. I can tell. She does care. She just has a weird way of dealing with things." "Maybe I am hurt, but it doesn't take three years to get over someone," I said. "Everyone's different, Nash. They deal with things differently than you or I think they should. She loves you. She hasn't said it to you yet, but I know she does just by the way she looks at you. I know you love her, too. Maybe you two telling each other is what she needs to move on."

I thought for a moment before I got up and walked inside, walking straight into the room I shared with Amy.

-Danielle-

I stayed on the porch steps for a few minutes before standing up and going back inside. By this time, everyone had taken a seat on the couch and were just talking when I walked into the room. They all turned to stare at me and I said, "Don't look at me like that. Where's Jamie?" "His room," Ryan answered coldly. I ignored the harshness in his voice and rushed down the hall, pausing at the door before turning the knob and walking in quietly.

I found Jamie sitting on our bed, playing with his phone - probably on Twitter. As I closed the door behind me, I heard Jamie say quietly, "Come to yell at me some more?" "You really know how to make a person feel even worse than they already do about something, don't you, Jaim?" I mumbled. He shrugged, looking up at me.

I walked over to the bed, getting on it and sitting in Jamie's lap, wrapping my arms tightly around his neck. "I'm sorry," I mumbled into his shoulder as he put down his phone and wrapped his own arms around my waist just as tightly. "It's okay," he said back quietly, "You were just mad." I moved to look at him, "That doesn't mean I should've taken it out on you. You didn't do anything. I.. I shouldn't have said what I did, mad or not."

"It's okay, Danielle. If I ever happen to yell at you one day, hopefully, you'll forgive me," Jamie chuckled. "Yeah, but not as quickly as you do," I giggled. "Who said I forgave you?" he smirked. "Well, if you don't forgive me, that means I have to sleep on the couch and we can't kiss each other. Then, no one would be happy. Think of the others, Jamiebear," I said with a serious expression. He grinned, "Okay, I forgive you. But only because I don't like when you're not happy and I really like kissing you." "Good choice," I laughed, leaning closer and kissing him.

-Amy-

I went to my bedroom after everyone lectured me about keeping the ring. It was dark, but I could tell Nash walked in and I closed my eyes, pretending to be asleep and trying not to start crying again. He walked over to the side of the bed I was on and kissed my lips softly.

He pulled away and I opened my eyes, looking at him and barely whispering, "What was that for?" "I don't exactly know if this is a good time since we haven't been together that long and everything," he said quietly, laying beside me, "but I just want you to know I love you." I stared at him, "You what?" He smiled, "I love you, Amy." I stared at him for a few more seconds before whispering, "I love you, too, Nash."

He leaned in and kissed me again, longer than the first time. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you about the ring," I muttered when he pulled back. "It's okay. If having it is what helps you get over him, I'm not going let it bother me," he replied. "Why?" I asked, confused. He chuckled, "He doesn't have you anymore, I do. And I'm not going to be as stupid as he was and let you go that easily."

"I was going to put it up on eBay this afternoon, but I forgot" I said randomly. "Maybe you should be related to Danielle with how often you two forget things," he laughed lightly. "See, I have this theory that we're actually sisters, but she was adopted when she was a baby by people who lived here and that's why she doesn't have the sexy Australian accent," I said. "The accent is pretty hot," Nash said with a serious expression. I laughed and whispered, "I love you." "I love you more," he said, kissing my forehead.

I moved to lay my head on his chest, quickly falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title: "World We'll Never Find" by Hot Chelle Rae

everything just sucks.