Status: Completed 2/16/2013

Love Will Save You

If It's You and Me Right Now, I'd Be Alright

-Danielle-

A couple months later, Melanie, Maggie, Amy, and I were shopping for Maggie's wedding dress and our bridesmaids dresses.

"Maggieeeeeeee," I groaned. "Danielleeeeee," Maggie copied. "Why is this taking so long? We've already established that you look absolutely gorgeous in every single dress you've put on and Keaggy's gonna think you look beautiful no matter which one you're wearing, so just pick one already!" "What's up with you?" she laughed, "You love shopping!" "You said we'd get food after." "She's always in it for the food, Mags," Melanie laughed, "Have you not been paying attention?" Maggie smiled, "Two more, Danielle. I promise." I sighed, "Fine, but if I don't get my pizza within the next 30 minutes, the price I'm charging to be your wedding photographer is going up." "Deal," Maggie said, going back into the changing room.

The next time she came back out, all Melanie, Amy, and I could do was stare. "Well," Maggie said after a few seconds of silence. "That's the one," Amy smiled widely. "Really?" she asked, looking at herself in the mirror. "You look stunning," Melanie gushed. "If his jaw doesn't drop when he see you walk out, I'm going across the aisle and smacking him upside the head," I stated. Maggie gave me a look and shook her head, "Whatever you say." She went back to change out of the dress and when she came back out, we bought Maggie's dress and our bridesmaids dresses and left the store.

-Maggie-

*Two weeks later*

"I think I'm gonna be sick," I mumbled, holding my stomach. Melanie laughed lightly as she secured the veil in my hair, "You're gonna be just fine. You look beautiful." "Thank you," I said quietly, smiling.

"It's time, guys," Danielle trotted in happily. "Well, no backing out now," I laughed nervously. "Actually-" Amy started before Danielle and Melanie glared at her. "You're right. Um, I'm gonna go get in my place now," she said as she rushed out of the room. "Seriously. It'll be fine," Melanie said before walking out of the room as well. "Just think about the life you're going to have, married to the man who means everything to you," Danielle said, following Melanie.

I walked out into the hallway to see my dad smiling widely at me. I smiled back and linked my arm with his. The music started and Amy and Nash walked down the aisle, then Melanie and Ryan, followed by Danielle and Jamie. After my niece and Nash's nephew, our flower girl and ring bearer, walked down the aisle, it was time for my dad and I to walk.

I took a deep breath when I heard the music start and I heard my dad chuckle. "You don't need to be nervous," he said as we walked out and everyone stood. I immediately looked at Ian, who already had his eyes on me, grinning widely. As we got closer, I bit my lip when I saw a tear fall down his cheek.

"Who gives this woman to this man?" the preacher asked, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Her mother and I do," my dad said. I looked at my mom, who was already crying, and couldn't help but smile. I kissed my dad's cheek and smiled at him before Ian took my hand from my dad and I stood in front of him. I brought my hand up to wipe his cheek, leaving it there for a moment and smiling at him before holding his other hand. "You look beautiful," he whispered. "So do you," I whispered back, making him laugh.

After an opening prayer and a few other things I honestly wasn't paying attention to due to the fact I was so focused on Ian, but I did hear him begin the speech for the 'I do's. The preacher turned to Ian, "Will you, Ian, take this woman to be your wedded wife? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor her, and keep her in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to her as long as you both shall live?" Ian looked at me, "I do." "And do you, Maggie, take this man to be your wedded husband? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor him, and keep him in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to him as long as you both shall live?" I smiled at Ian, "I do."

"May I have the rings, please?" the preacher asked. Jamie handed him the rings and he continued, "Ian, please repeat after me: With this ring, I thee wed." Ian slipped the ring onto my finger, "With this ring, I thee wed." "Maggie: With this ring, I thee wed." "With this ring, I thee wed," I smiled, putting the ring on Ian's finger. The preacher smiled at us, "By the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Ian and I grinned widely as we leaned in and kissed each other. Everyone cheered and we walked back down the aisle, officially starting our lives together as husband and wife.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title: "Fly With Me" by Jonas Brothers

I'm not entirely sure how I feel about this.

Outfits:
Danielle, Melanie, Amy: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=62118450
Maggie: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=62118226