Status: Completed 2/16/2013

Love Will Save You

I'm Gonna Make This Place Your Home

-Melanie-

After waking up the next day, dealing with the morning sickness, and freaking out over the fact that Jamie and Danielle were now engaged as well, we decided to plan a few details of our weddings way ahead of time just to get it out of the way. We went to the Follese house with Jamie and Ryan to talk with Adrienne about the details.

"Definitely purple," Danielle said as we discussed bouquets. "You'll be lucky if you get her into a white wedding dress," I laughed. Adrienne smiled and shrugged, "It's her wedding, not mine." "Don't say that," I giggled, "Everything in the room will be purple if we're not careful." Danielle stuck her tongue out at me, which I gladly returned.

"So, the question I'm sure is on everyone's minds," Adrienne said, "Who's walking you down the aisle?" "I already have an idea of who I want to do it. I just need him to agree," Danielle laughed lightly, "What about you, Mel?"

I was about to answer when Ryan came into the room, "We've gotta go soon. Ian and Maggie want us to check out this apartment they're thinking about buying." "Okay, babe," I said, "Hey, uh, where's your dad?" "He's out on the porch reading, why?" "I just need to ask him something," I said, standing up and looking at Adrienne and Danielle, "I'll be right back."

I walked out the front door and found Keith sitting on the porch swing reading the newspaper. "Hey, Melanie," he smiled at me. "Hey, Keith," I smiled back, closing the door behind me, "Do you have a minute?" "Yeah, what do you need?" I walked over and sat beside him as he watched me, "I just need to ask you something about my wedding." "Sure, what is it? You're not thinking about backing out, are you?" I laughed, "Of course not! It's just.. Well, you know what happened with my parents and I a couple years ago and I think it's safe to say they won't be attending the wedding. I was wondering, you know, since my dad won't be there to walk me down the aisle, if maybe you would.."

"You don't have to give me an answer right now or if you don't want to, that's okay," I added quickly. He chuckled at what I was assuming my nerves and patted my knee, "I would be honored." "Really?" I asked happily. "Of course! I know not having a father around for the past couple years has been hard on you, and I just want you to know it means so much to me knowing you think of me as that father figure," he said. "Well, you will be my father-in-law soon," I giggled.

Ryan, Jamie, and Danielle walked out the front door and Danielle shouted, "Dad!" "Not yet," Keith laughed. "Future Dad!" "Babe, get in the car," Jamie chuckled. "Make me," she smirked. He looked her and she shook her head, "Don't you dare." "Too late," he exclaimed, picking her up, then looking at Keith and smiling, "Bye, Dad."

Jamie walked off of the porch and Ryan walked over to me, pulling me up. "Thanks for having us over, Dad," he smiled, lacing our fingers together. "Always happy to have you here," Keith smiled back.

We walked back to the car and Ryan drove to the apartment building Ian texted him the address for and when we walked inside, we saw him, Maggie, Nash, and Amy standing in the lobby. "Hey, guys," I smiled widely. "Hey, Mel," Ian smiled back. "Come on! We want you to see the apartment," Maggie grinned, pulling mine and Danielle's hands as everyone else followed.

"Whoa," Danielle whispered when Ian opened the door. "It comes fully furnished and everything," Ian said happily. "Well, you agreed to buy it, didn't you?" I almost yelled. Ian and Maggie looked at each other before turning back to everyone and shouting, "Yes!"

Jamie, Danielle, Nash, Amy, Ryan, and I tackled them with a huge group hug, everyone congratulating them. They showed us around the rest of the apartment and when we got back to where we started, Ian said, "I don't know if you guys noticed, but we're actually not that far from where we lived when we were living with you guys." "So we can still see each other," Amy smiled, clapping. "Of course," Ian exclaimed, "We want to live close to our friends!"

We all smiled widely again before looking at Ian and Maggie. Their eyes widened, but before they could move, we tackled them in another group hug.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title: "Home" by Phillip Phillips

I'm sorry this is short and boring.
I have shit going on right now and I have writers block. bleh.
I'll try to make it interesting when I'm not distracted.

Outfits:
Melanie: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=63145289
Danielle: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=63146347
Maggie: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=63861429
Amy: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=63861150