Status: Completed 2/16/2013

Love Will Save You

You're Running Circles In My Head

-Melanie-

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I slammed my hand down on my alarm clock. It was 7am, and Danielle and I had to go to work. I faintly heard her alarm beeping through her door. I groaned, standing up and walking over to her room. I opened the door, walking in and shutting her alarm off, shaking her, "Danielle, come on. We have to get ready for work." "No," she said, burying her face in her pillow. I sighed, "I know you don't like getting up early, but you love your job." "Correction: I love our boss. Not my job." "Well, do you think Elliot would like it if we were late?" "Probably not, but I know he wouldn't care." "Come on. What's really going on?" She sighed, "I wanna see Jamie." "And I want to see Ryan. But they'll be back in three months. It'll go by like that," I said, snapping my fingers. Danielle sat up, "I'm going insane. I haven't known him for a week and I already feel like one of those stupid clingy girlfriends." "Girlfriend?" She smiled sheepishly, "Yeah. He asked me to be his girlfriend last night when we were in the park." I threw my arms around her, "Congratulations! You know, if we marry them, we would be sisters-in-law." "Are you and Ry and thing now?" I nodded and she hugged me, "Told you." I laughed and she pushed me off of her bed, "Get out of my room and go get dressed. You look like a homeless person." "Oh, look who's talking," I teased, walking out.

We were ready in about 10 minutes and, after grabbing everything we needed, were out the door. "Hey, Eli!" Danielle said when we walked in the back door of the local diner we waitressed at Monday through Thursday. "Hey, girls! How was your concert?" he asked with a smile on his face. "It was only the best thing ever!" Danielle practically yelled. "Yeah, I wasn't the only one eying a member of the band, you know," I giggled. Danielle pushed on my shoulder, laughing, "Whatever." We both looked at each other and started singing the chorus of Whatever. We all laughed and Eli said, "Well, we've got four guys already waiting out there, so, why don't you girls get to work, huh?" "Yes, sir!" we saluted, still laughing.

When we walked out to the front we saw the last four people we expected to see that day. We looked at each other and signaled Nash and Ian to be quiet, seeing as they were the ones facing where Danielle and I were standing. We walked up behind Ryan and Jamie and put our hands over their eyes. They both jumped as their hands found our wrists. Nash and Ian were laughing as I whispered in Ryan's ear, "Guess who." "Um, Megan Fox?" I laughed, "You wish," as I removed my hands from his eyes and he turned around to look at me, smiling.

Danielle still had her hands over Jamie's eyes, making him guess who she was as well. He kept throwing out hilarious guesses and she finally said, "No, it's the most amazing person you've ever met in your entire life." "Demi Lovato?" he smirked. She moved her hands away from his eyes and crossed her arms over her chest and Jamie turned around to see her pouting. He chuckled and pulled her into his lap "I'm just kidding, Danielle. I could never forget you," he said seriously, kissing her nose. She smiled and wrapped her arms around him, burying her face into his neck.

"I didn't know you guys worked here!" Ryan said happily. "I didn't know you guys would be here!" I mocked him. "Huh, cute. It's not very nice to make fun of people, you know." "Do you want food?" "Yes." "Then I'll make fun of you all I want," I smirked. "And what if I said no?" he asked, grinning. I smiled at him before turning to Ian, Nash, and Jamie, "Anything I can get for you boys?" "We'll just take coffee," Nash laughed. "Can I get a Coke this early?" Jamie asked. I was about to answer when Danielle interrupted, jumping off of Jamie, "Two coffees and one Coke, coming right up!" She ran back to the counter and came back a couple minutes later carrying two cups of coffee and one glass of Coke. Ryan stuck out his bottom lip, "What about me?" "What about you?" I smiled innocently. "Don't I get coffee, too?" I shrugged and he said seriously, "Do I have to sing to you?" I nodded, "Forever Unstoppable chorus, please!" He laughed and sang, "You can take my heart if yours won't beat. We're forever unstoppable. If you're torn apart, I'll make you see that nothing's impossible. When you're broken and you're shattered, love will save you from disaster. You can take my heart if yours won't beat. We're forever, forever, forever unstoppable." I smiled sweetly at him and walked to the coffee maker, coming back a few seconds later. "Your coffee, my fabulous singer," I said, putting his cup in front of him. "Now, what would it take to get a kiss?" "I don't know. You might have to write me a song for that one." "How about you kiss me, and I'll dedicate Forever Unstoppable to you from now until forever at concerts?" I bent down and kissed his lips. "I guess I'm cool with that," I smiled, pulling away.

"I'd really hate to cut this reunion short, but we'd better get going if we don't want to be late for the show we've got tonight," Ian said, standing up. Ryan stood up and pulled me into a hug, as did Jamie with Danielle. "Okay, this time, it really is three months," Ryan chuckled. "I don't care how many times you sing to me, if I see you in here before November, you're not getting shit from me," I smiled. "You only mean from this restaurant, right? I'd still get kisses and hugs?" I shrugged, "We'll see." He rested his hands on my hips, "How about one for the road?" I grinned, "I suppose that'll work." He smiled and leaned in, kissing me.

We pulled away and looked at Jamie and Danielle and she turned her head last minute, causing Jamie to kiss her cheek. I sighed and looked back at Ryan, seeing him look back at me with a confused look. "She's had a bad history with guys," I said simply. "Jamie wouldn't hurt her," he said quietly. "And I can tell she knows that. She just doesn't want to believe it. He may be her celebrity crush, but that won't stop her from building her walls." "How do we get her to believe it?" "Give her time. When she knows, she'll know. We can't rush her. She'll just feel pressured." Ryan sighed, "Alright, well, I guess we'll see you girls in three months." He kissed me again and smiled before pulling away. "Come on, Jaim," he said, walking outside.

I watched him as he hugged Danielle and said, "Three months, okay? I'll be back before you can miss me." "Too late," she mumbled into his neck. His grip on her tightened and I heard her sniffle before he let go and kissed her cheek again. He gave her a small smile before walking over to me. I gave him a hug and whispered, "Just give her time, Jamie." He pulled back and nodded before walking out to their bus. Danielle and I gave Nash and Ian hugs as well before they all walked out.

"Do you think I made a mistake by not kissing him?" Danielle asked as we watched the bus pull out of the small parking lot. "No. You just weren't ready. There's no problem with that." "But you and Ryan already have." "Everyone's ready at different times, babe. And I'm sure Jamie understands that," I said, draping my arm across her shoulder as we walked behind the counter, waiting for more customers to come in and start the longest three months of our lives.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title: "Fireworks" by You Me At Six

A super special thanks to panic!britty for being my first comment EVAAAAAR. :D
See guise? You can get shoutouts if you just comment!
Tell me if you love it, tell me if you hate it, tell me what you wanna see!
Also, thank you to anyone who actually sticks around to read these things. :)