Status: Completed 2/16/2013

Love Will Save You

You Could Be My Ever After

-Melanie-

"Guys, come on!" I heard Ryan yell from downstairs. Danielle and I looked at each other and laughed quietly as we finished packing our bags and walked down the staircase. "Calm down, Ry. The plane leaves in an hour. We've got time," I smiled at him. "Yeah, and I thought you were waiting in the car with everyone," Danielle mentioned. "I know we do, but I had to get out because Nash won't stop complaining," he sighed.

We walked out the door after making sure every window was closed, everything was locked, and we didn't accidentally leave anything on. "Nashy, what's this I hear about complaining?" Danielle asked, climbing into the car and sitting between Jamie and Nash. Nash rolled his eyes at the nickname Danielle and I gave him and said, "I wasn't complaining." "Ry said you were." Nash looked at Ryan and he just shrugged, "Sorry, man. It was getting annoying." "You're an ass, Ryan," Nash laughed. "But I look good, so it's okay," Ryan chuckled, backing out of our driveway and we were off to the airport. "By the way, hey, Ian," I smiled, turning around and looking in the very back. He laughed and waved, "Hey, Melanie." "If Mel hadn't said anything, I would have forgotten you were here, Ian," Danielle teased. He lightly punched her shoulder and laughed again, "So much mean in such a small girl." She laughed along, "I love you, too, Ian."

The airport was about a 30 minute drive, so we sang along to whatever overplayed songs were on the radio. We started laughing when Tonight Tonight came on and pretty much just screamed the words completely out of tune.

Blah blah blah, boarding the plane, blah blah blah. When we took our seats, I sat between Ryan and Ian, and Danielle sat between Jamie and Nash again in the row across the aisle from us. "Why do I always have to sit beside you?" Nash whined. "Well, one, because you love me. And two, someone's gotta keep an eye on you," Danielle smiled. "I don't need anyone to keep an eye on me," Nash pouted. "Of course you don't, Nashy," she laughed, laying her head on his shoulder and patting his knee.

The plane took off about 10 minutes later. "Ryan," I said. "Yeah?" "Did you bring my peanuts?" He laughed and reached into his bag, pulling out a small can of salted peanuts, "Of course." I excitedly grabbed it out of his hands and opened it quickly, "Oh my God, I love you!" He chuckled again, "I love you, too, crazy." I smiled at him and ate, finishing about 15 minutes later. I yawned and leaned my head on Ryan's shoulder, instantly falling asleep.

I woke up a few hours later, right before the pilot announced that we were about to land. Everyone put on their seatbelts, Jamie having to put on Danielle's for her, not wanting to wake her up yet. I guess Ryan could tell I was nervous because he grabbed my hand and held it tightly, "It's gonna be okay. I'm not going to let anything happen to you." I looked at him and squeezed his hand.

The plane landed with no problems and I let out the breath I was holding. "See? Nothing to worry about," Ryan smiled at me. I lightly smiled back as we unbuckled our seatbelts and gathered all of our stuff. I looked across the aisle to see Jamie and Nash trying to wake Danielle up. She lifted her head and rubbed her eyes, mumbling, "What the fuck do you want?" "We have to get off the plane now," Jamie laughed. "No, I'm tired." "If you get off the plane now, I'll carry you until we get to your room," Nash said. She rubbed her eyes again and stood up, "Fine." We got off the plane and Nash told Danielle to jump on his back. She laid her head on his shoulder and fell asleep again. "This girl falls asleep almost as much as Nash does," Ian laughed as we went through baggage claim and all that fun stuff. "It's a gift, really," I giggled, "You should have seen her when we went to Spain."

When we got to the hotel, we got our two room keys and headed to the elevator. "So, is there any chance she'll be waking up any time soon?" Nash asked. "Probably not," I answered. "Just let her sleep now, she'll be up by 8 in the morning." "So, how are we doing this?" Ryan asked, holding up the keys when we reached the rooms. "Girls in one, guys in the other?" I suggested. "Oh, so you don't want to sleep in the same room as me? I get it," Ryan joked. "I'm just saying I don't want to get you too excited," I winked at him. "How about Jamie, Danielle, Melanie, and Ryan share, and Nash and I will take the other room?" Ian offered. Jamie, Ryan, and I looked at each other and I shrugged, "I'm cool with that." "Awesome, now can you open your door? I gotta get this girl off of my back. Literally," Nash begged. "I'm telling her you called her fat!" I said, opening the door. I stepped out of the way to let Nash in and he set Danielle on one of the beds, "I did not call her fat! I've just been holding her for the past 10 minutes and she was getting heavy!" "Okay, Nashy. Whatever you say," I laughed. Ian opened the door to the room across the hall and he and Nash walked in. Ryan and Jamie followed in the room behind me and as I was about to close the door, I called to Nash and Ian, "Let's hope the jetlag doesn't hit yet." "Yeah, good luck with that," Ian laughed. "See you guys in the morning!" Nash said, closing the door. I closed the door to our room and looked around. "Pretty nice," I nodded.

I jumped on the bed that Danielle wasn't sleeping on and said, "Well, since it's fairly obvious who's sleeping where, I'm gonna go to bed." "What if I wanted to sleep with my brother?" Ryan chuckled. "Dude, that's just weird," Jamie laughed, climbing into bed next to Danielle. "We did it all the time when we were little!" "Yeah, man. That was when we were little and I had nightmares!" Ryan just laughed and sat beside me. "Why are you pouting?" he asked. "You don't wanna sleep in the same bed as me," I said, trying not to smile. "I might as well sleep on the floor!" I moved my legs off the side of the bed and Ryan pulled me back, "Don't leave! I need you in my life!" "And by life.." "I mean bed," he said with a straight face. I couldn't help but start laughing, "I suppose so. Can you let go now?" "Why?" "I have to pee." "Ew," he said, wrinkling his nose and letting go. "You asked!" I laughed, walking over to the bathroom door.

I got back to the bed and noticed Jamie was asleep, and Ryan was pretending. I smiled and climbed back onto my bed, turning off the lamp on the bedside table, and laying my head on Ryan's chest. "I know you're not sleeping," I said softly. "How could you tell?" "You were smiling," I laughed quietly. "Maybe I smile in my sleep," Ryan whispered. "Uh huh, okay, Ry," I chuckled quietly, "Goodnight." "Goodnight," he replied, kissing the top of my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title: "Ever After" by Marianas Trench

Outfits:
Melanie: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=52147151
Danielle: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=52146903