Status: Going strong. :)

Signed, Forever Yours

Silence As Thick As Blood

Jarrod watches as the angel beside him falls to a deep sleep. He glances over her, taking in everything that is, once again, rightfully his. It is his innermost goal to ruin any chance of her having happiness, he wants to make her feel like she has no one but him. Some call it heartless, he just calls it life. He wants Amberlee to himself and he will do anything to see that happen.

He sweeps his fingers over her skin, feeling every scar he’s left; Caleb will know who she belongs to. The scars will tell it all and she will be too gone to save, therefore she will be his forever. He smirks at himself, impressed with his work thus far. He knows his plan has started to work, seeing how she came back to him almost effortlessly. Jarrod itches to mark her again, desperate to add imperfection after imperfection to her delicate body and mind. He will take everything from her because he can and no one will stop him.

When they awake the next morning, Jarrod is eager to start the day. Jarrod hurries Amberlee out of bed, and orders her to prepare his usual breakfast: a glass of orange juice, strong black coffee, a bowl of Wheaties and an apple. He follows her downstairs and eyes her up like a lion stalking his prey. He has an urge to take her beautiful hair in his fist and pull it; he loves the way she squirms and becomes silent. He always thinks of putting her on display so the whole neighborhood could see how well he has trained her. He’s never been with a girl who was so quiet, so beautiful, and so delicate.

He sits down at the table and forcibly pulls Amberlee onto his lap. He nips at her ear and digs his nails into her arm. He closes his eyes as he feels her immediately tense up. He leaves a trail of kisses across her shoulders. The way she reacts makes him want to take her right there: her shivers, her squirms of discomfort, and her failed attempts to get away. He pushes her off of him, the excitement becoming almost overwhelming. They finish their breakfast without a sound.

Jarrod saunters to his room as he waits for Amberlee to join him; he had given her specific instructions to clean up from breakfast, do the laundry, and shower. He needs some time away from her, to prepare what he has planned. He swiftly makes the bed and tidies up the clutter; Amberlee has a habit of leaving things strewn across the floor. From his bedside dresser, he pulls out a tiny white box. He plans on giving her this after he’s finished having some fun of his own; she couldn’t possibly say no, he wasn’t going to let her. He hears her footsteps and quickly hides the box and applies some strong-smelling cologne. He smiles as he takes her in again: her damp hair, her long slender legs, her outstanding curves, and her sweet skin that always smelled of roses.

Jarrod sits her on the bed, carefully removing her towel, and smirks. He runs his hand through her hair, down her angelic face, down her side, and finally her perfectly shaven leg. He kisses her and leans against her, eager to get what he has missed the past few weeks. He feels her hesitation against his lips and pushes her roughly down on the bed. Pinning her with the weight of his body, he roughly grabs her most private parts.

“Jarrod. Jarrod please stop. I don’t want this.”

Before he could even think twice his hand connects with her face. He grumbles as he continues to ravage at her; he wants what he wants and he wants it now. He covers her mouth; he is tired of her begging and whining and crying. She is his; she always will be.

He sits on the bed as Amberlee is curled up in fetal position beside him. He smirks at his work; once she had shut up Jarrod enjoyed himself. He pulls the little box out of the drawer and orders Amberlee to sit up. He looks over and smiles as she shakes beside him. He pulls out the simple ring and places it on her finger; her shock is obvious, but she doesn’t say a word. He pats her hand and leaves her in the silence.