Keep Holding On

I'm Not a Lesbian

”Do you feel better now?” Roxanne asked Helen, a wide grin on her face. Loud music pumped in the large room they were in as they leaned in closer so that they could possibly understand each other.

“No, I don’t want to fuck that chick!” Helen yelled in response, thinking that her brunette friend has asked if she wanted to sleep with the woman down the bar, “I’m not a lesbian!”

“No, do you feel better?!” the darker-haired woman shouted over the loud pop music. The blonde drowned another shot, a wide grin taking over her face and said, “Oh, well fuck yeah! I’m gonna go dance!” She jumped down from her stool and disappeared into the sea of people.

Roxanne tried to keep her chocolate eyes on her friend, hoping that Helen wouldn’t get into trouble. But soon her friend’s straightened blonde hair was out of her sight. The brunette groaned in frustration.

There she goes again, she thought to herself, I just hope she doesn’t bring anybody back to the apartment tonight, I actually want to get sleep tonight.

To make Helen feel better, Roxanne had brought up going out to a club after the museum – that way they both did something that they enjoyed doing. Roxanne wasn’t the parting type of person, just like Helen wasn’t the type of person that cared about history or learning or anything like that. If you wanted a party, you went to Helen. If you wanted test answers, you went to Roxanne. And nearly everyone in their graduating class knew that.

Roxanne swung forward, playing with the straw in her water. Her eyes connected with those of the bartender, who’s expression read, “Are you just going to sit there looking miserable or are you going to order something?”

The young woman suddenly jumped when she felt a warm hand touch the small of her back. She quickly turned her head to the right, upon seeing no one knew her head whipped to the left. A tall man with a thin beard was taking the seat that once belonged to Helen. His blue eyes starred into her’s, and with that simple look Roxanne could feel the worry lift from her shoulders and flutter away. Her heart danced in her chest, a breathless smile over-taking her face.

What’s wrong with me? she thought as the man turned to the bartender and ordered drinks. His right hand remained on the small of her back, bringing her closer towards him. Not that she minded, he had a handsome face. If she hadn’t felt so light, so feathery, then she would’ve been worried when this man was touching her and why had he just ordered her an alcoholic beverage.

The beverage now in front of her, Roxanne’s hand reached towards it and brought it to her lips, bravely taking a sip. From the corner of her eye she saw the mysterious man smirk as he brought his own drink to his lips.

“Thanks,” she thanked him over the noise, turning her to the side so that she could get a better look at him. Try as she might, the young woman couldn’t tear her chocolate eyes away from his dark, sapphire like-orbs.

He smiled at her, his thin lips curling in a kind way, “No problem…” his words trailed off, as he pretended to not know the mortal’s name.

“Roxanne,” she told him, her drink at her lips again. They chatted back and forth, surprisingly holding a conversation over the roar of the music. The young women’s glass was getting emptier, and she could already feel the effects of the alcohol taking over her body. Funny, she thought with a giggle, it usually doesn’t happen this fast.

“Wanna get out of here?” he asked her. Roxanne nodded eagerly and gingerly placed her hand in his free one, allowing him to escort her out of the club – her mind dancing around the images that floated through her mind, none of which had to do with her friend Helen.

As they stepped out into the spring New York air, rain poured down on them. Roxanne leaned into the warm arms of the mysterious man, who had told her his name was Dion, as they stood under the roof of the club for just a second longer.

“Welcome to New York,” she giggled to him before they rushed forward to the curb to signal for a cab.

Image

Sometime between arriving back in her shared apartment and sitting on the couch with her new friend, Dion’s lips were feverishly on her’s. Their tongue’s fought for dominance while their hands roamed the body of the other, groping occasionally.

Roxanne’s gentle hands began to work on the buttons of Dion’s shirt, slowly unfastening each one with one hand while the other slid under the fabric and caressed his torso.

Everything seemed so hazy to young brunette. Everything started molding together, bits and pieces registering and other bits just fading into the darkness of her mind. Dion and her now stood at the foot of her food, their clothing in a pile beside them.

“No panties or bra?” he questioned with a raised brow, his lips attacking her’s again.

“Are you complaining?” her arms wrapped around his neck, her fingers digging into his scalp as their lips meet again.

“Not at all,” he chuckled. He hoisted the mortal up, his hands wrapping under her bare thighs, and hooked her legs around him as he dropped them on her warm bed. Her lips parted as he slipped a finger inside her entrance, a satisfied smirk taking place on his face.

Then it happened again. Roxanne felt like she was on an never ending high, pleasure rocking her entire body as the sex god – there was no way he was human, it was just impossible – she had just met rocked his hips into her’s, keeping a steady rhythm. Their hands entwined together as he pounded into her and moans escaping her full lips.

“Faster,” she pleaded, her free hand pulling at the roots of Dion’s short, light brown hair. An undeniably sexy grin grew on his thin lips as he panted, “My pleasure.” His other hand grasped the back of her knee and pulled it so that her leg wrapped around him, allowing him deeper access.

Their lips grazed, as if they were teasing each other, then feverishly met. Dion silenced her screams of pleasure as they kissed. Her third orgasm was close – they both knew it – and Dion was more than willingly to bring the mortal closer and closer to the edge and help the cautious woman come undone from under him.

After all, that was all part of the plan.
♠ ♠ ♠
Guh, not my best.

Roxanne (portrayed as Lucy Hale) | Helen (portrayed as Dianna Agron)

The sexiness that is Dion(ysus) is going to be portrayed by Justin Timberlake.

What do ya'll think of the new layout?
And I'm glad this is well liked guys, it's why I updated quickly. :) Thanks for the recs and the comments, ya'll know who you are!