Status: Don't forget to check to see who's POV you're reading :)

Honour Thy Lady

Chapter Six: Lady Cecile's POV

I looked around to find the most atrocious room i had ever seen. Covered in light creams, pinks, and lace i tried desperately to keep my lady like appearance and show no disgust. The only reason i didn't let my guard down was for the mere fact i could feel a presence hiding the bathing room that was anointed to mine. Taking quiet steps i reached under my red bodice for the small hidden dagger i had stollen from my mothers room after her death. Seems she didn't trust my father either, i didn't blame her. before i could pull it out a huge ball of pink cloth disguised as a woman came lunging at me. she engulfed me in a squealing embrace before letting go and giving me the ability to breath again.

"You made it here alive! oh I'm so happy! no one comes to visit us here, I wish they would, oh but look you have! How tired you look, and your clothing is so dark and dreary. Why are you so pale? Oh I'm sure I have something to fix that too…"

My head was reeling and i wasn't sure if it was from the lack of air I had just experienced or if it was from the oddly accented, high pitched buzz of words coming from this woman's mouth. She was incredibly short, long curly brown locks and eyes as blue as the stream after a rainfall. she was of slightly more darker skin than my light fair skin that hardly ever saw sunlight. How such an annoying sound came from such a lovely Lady I would never know. and I wasn't sure of how much of her criticism i could stand. in my time observing her i hadn't realized that the racking buzzing had stopped and she was staring at me expectantly with wide eyes. Startled i clutched the edge of my nose and daintily sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Please don't think me rude, but i have a terrible ache of the head and have missed all of the useful and helpful things you have said to me." i closed my eyes and groaned trying to cover up a small laugh as her face lit up at the complaint.

"oh I was only babbling away, but i was saying that my name is Germaine and that i am to be your lady in waiting during your stay." and just like that i felt it. A tug in her voice suggesting pain and resentment, and i don't think all of it was aimed in my direction. Not wishing to get involved with anything here during my captive vacation, let alone anything that sounded between a mesquite and pig's high squeals, i layer down very unlady like and started to make painful grunting noises that even had me disgusted. Germaine took quick measures to excuse herself, but still had the thoughtful insight to tell me she would have my knight bring me a poppy and chamomile remedy. Once the door closed me in to my over bright pink prison cell i stopped with the noises and sighed before sitting myself back up and taking off my traveling cloak which I had been unable to do before. Walking over to the window i could tell i had the whole view of the castle, and could see the guards posted everywhere. It wasn't just my room. We all were stuck here.

Just as i had finished cleaning up and getting dressed for dinner my door opened and my Knight walked in.

"I see that my Lady is in good enough health now? The woman of this household seemed quiet certain that you would be practically dead by now. Of course i took it upon myself to see this was brought to you." He said while laying the vile of herbs on my side table.
I busied myself with remaking the bed, knowing full well he knew all of my antics.

"She was going crazy on me Marcus, if i didn't do something i feared she was going to cut off my dainty air supply." I fluttered my hand in front of my face and fell back gracefully onto my newly made bed. I hadn't been this open with Marcus since we were younger. I could tell he was started but a smile crept onto his face none the less.

"In truth at first i thought a crazed Minitor was coming to run me down. But she really was worried about you." The look he gave me should have made me feel bad but i just couldn't help it. I laughed so hard i had to hold my dorset to keep myself from bursting from it.
I was sure he would be giving me a scowl but when i looked up there was an odd look on his face that made me stop laughing on the spot.

"Well, my Lady, i believe everyone is waiting for you downstairs." And with that he was out the door and i was left to wonder what had just happened.
♠ ♠ ♠
ONE! done. good gosh. That took forever and I'm amazed that Sir Marcus hasn't deserted his post yet. But he is incredibly patient. I have another one for you, should be up soon. If not it will be up tomorrow. But its a doozy everyone! and i apologize for the lowercase everything. Ill have to fix it later. Im just trying to chug these out.

ps-Dear Knight please wait for me to finish the second one and see how great you. Then you can take the reigns...

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND LOVE! NOM NOM NOM!