Status: Active~

A Strange Case Of...

Love Bites, Well So Do I~ Part 2

Ville’s POV:

When I had arrived at Bam’s place, I wasn’t expected everyone to be there. Especially Zac! It was great seeing him and knowing he was home safe from war. Then I looked over at the beautiful dirty blonde, ice blue eyed girl on the couch. Little did I expect that I’d be drawn to her as much as I had been. During our conversation she had made a few hints of looking out the glass doors to the deck. I smirked.

“Would you like to go out on the deck?” I asked. She nodded. I stood up, and she moved to stand. But I knew she wasn’t supposed to walk on her leg. I carefully took her hand and placed it over my shoulder. I gently placed my hand under the soft of her back, and my arm under her legs and lifted her swiftly. She wasn’t really heavy at all. I walked out the door that was open and placed her on one of the beach chairs. I then moved one closer to her and sat next to her. It was actually quite nice to lay back.

“So Ville… What brought you all the way out here?” she asked me. I shrugged.

“Well, I haven’t seen Bam and the guys for awhile. And everyone back home are busy with their families. I’m still the single one. So I thought some vacation time away would do.” I grinned . She nodded.

“That makes sense.” She nodded looking out. I pulled out my pack of cigarettes and lit one. “Hey~ You mind if I have one?” I looked to her and nodded and handed her the one I just lit and pulled another one out. We sat quietly for a few moments. Pretty much everything was already asked and told. We had gotten to know each other. And that peak of curiosity was still egging at me to ask what happened to her.

“So Holly… May I ask what happened to you? I heard the guys say you just got out of the hospital. And you can’t walk for the next few days.” I said. She nodded and looked to me.

“Well… It’s because of my ex.” she said. I looked to her. My eyes wide. ‘What man would EVER do that to a woman. Especially one as beautiful as her?’ I thought. I guess she saw the alarm in my face. “Yeah… All because I was excited that Zac was back in town.” I looked to her.

“Did he think you were going to leave him or something? What the fuck?” I called. She shrugged.

“I don’t know. Not the first time we’ve fought. But it is the first time I’ve been put in the hospital because of it.” she said.

“What exactly did he do?” I looked to her. The look on her face, so bad made me want to hold her. It looked as if it pained her to remember. She looked down and up to me.

“We were screaming at each other. I got in his face, and he threw me at the wall, and then to the floor. He completely placed all his weight on me and almost suffocated me. I fractured my leg in the process in the vigorous moving that my body went through so fast. Something in my stomach got punctured and I started to puke up blood. My ribs were completely suffocating me. He walked out and just left me there… I could’ve died. But I called Zac as fast as I could. And he was there.” She grinned on the last part. They seemed very close which I was happy about. Zac was a good man. A dick and a trickster when he needed to be. But he was a gentleman. I was happy she thought to call him. And I was happy he made his way to her as quickly as he did. I wouldn’t have met her if he didn’t.

“So you had what would be considered, a hard relationship.” I stated. She nodded.

“You could say that… But it’s done… I’m done with it… With everything…” She finished. I nodded. She was a smart girl. And I liked that about her. “I think the only thing that’s going to suck… Is I wont be able to practice with the band.”

“Oh?” I looked to her. “You’re in a band?” She nodded sheepishly. “What do you do? Do you play any instruments?” A grin played on her lips.

“I sing, play guitar, piano, bass, drums. I can play the violin, and cello as well.” she said. I looked to her in awe. “I also write my own lyrics. And music.”

“Is there anything else you can do?” I asked more interested. She giggled. Her smile that peered through was gorgeous.

“Well I also like to paint in my spare time. I collect taxidermy as well. I have a fascination with mannequins. I love to read and collect literature, and music. I’m also really into photography and photo editing/altercation. A tiny bit of Style. I have a huge fascination with the Victorian/Medieval time period of history. Uhmm.. Castles and Towers. Those are really something that pique my interests as well. And that’s about it.” She had finished.

“Hmm if you’re so into Castles and Towers. You’d love my home.” I giggled.

“And why is that?” she asked.

“Cause it’s a Tower, filled with almost everything you described to me. Taxidermy, mannequins, art, a collection of music and books, guitars and bass’ in my own little music studio. My furniture is pretty much modern Victorian.” I said. She stared at me.

“Could I like.. Vacation there?” She asked with a twinkle in her eye, her lips partly parted and a face that showed much interest. I giggled and pushed her hair behind her ear.

“Anytime darling.” I said to her. She beamed and it looked like her cheeks went a little rosy. It was quiet a few moments. And it was itching me. I wanted to hear her sing. “So… Could you sing me a song?” She looked to me her face flushing red.

“U-uhm.. Sure.” She said. She grabbed her bottled water and took a small swig and took a nice breath.

“Put your lighter in the air and lead me back home
When it's all said and done and follow where the air goes
I hear you night after night calling out my name
And I find myself running to meet you
I didn't want to escape
From the bricks that I laid down

You are the only one
The only one that sees me
Trusts me and believes me
You are the only one
The only one that knows me
And in the dark you show me
yeah it's perfectly reckless
Damn you leave me defenseless
So break in
Break in

You let me fall apart without letting go
Then you pick up the pieces and you make me whole
I didn't want to escape
From the bricks that I laid down

You are the only one
The only one that sees me
Trusts me and believes me
You are the only one
The only one that knows me
And in the dark you show me
yeah it's perfectly reckless
Damn you leave me defenseless
So break in

And take everything I have
Until there is nothing left
Until it's just your voice in my head
And when the lights come on
You see me as I am
You're still inside me

You are the only one
The only one that sees me
Trusts me and believes me
You are the only one
The only one that knows me
And in the dark you show me
Yeah it's perfectly reckless
Damn you leave me defenseless
So break in
Break in

Put your lighter in the air and lead me back home”

I sat in awe of her voice. It was just, magnificent. The lyrics rolling through my mind. Something about them were very personal. That much I could tell…

“That was… That was absolutely beautiful. What‘s it called?” I asked. She grinned.

“Thank you, and it‘s called ‘Break In.’” Her eyes met mine again. “I uh… I actually wrote it after my best friend died.” she said.

“Oh. I’m so sorry to hear.” I said. Though I could understand.

“It’s fine… It was a few years ago.” she said.

“How did they go?” I asked.

“He hung himself…” She took a moment. “I… I was the one who found him.” Her eyes were coaxed over. I didn’t know what to do or say besides place a hand on her shoulder. I could cope with her though.

“I wrote a song for one of my good friends too… He killed himself the same way. His brother actually found him.” I looked down then out to the woods. “That was years ago now. And I know he’s been watching over us, and his brother. Like your friend is watching over you.” She looked to me with a grin.

“Thank you Ville. That does help put an ease to my mind.” She said. I nodded.

“And I’m sure, he would’ve loved your song. I’m sure he does.” I said. She smiled.

Holly’s POV:

Ville and I spoke and just relaxed. It was starting to get dark. The sun setting behind the trees. It looked so beautiful. Ville was the first to comment that. Then I realized how quiet it was.

“Hmm…” I looked around.

“What?” Ville looked to me.

“It’s so quiet… I wonder where the guys went.” I said looking back towards the living room. The light was still on. I heard shuffling and looked towards Ville who was reaching for his cell phone.

“Oh.. I had the bugger on silent.” he said. I giggled at his lingo. “Looks like Bam texted me awhile ago saying that they were going out for a bit.” I nodded. I pulled out my cell phone realizing it was on silent too… ‘No wonder it hasn’t gone the fuck off all day.’ I thought checking it…

I had 50 text messages. 20 missed calls. And 5 voice mails. A few were from Davis, the guitarist of the band, and Sevey our drummer. I texted them back promising to tell them everything that happened later and that band practice would be postponed for a few days. A few were from Zac asking what kind of sushi I wanted. Which wasn’t too long ago.. I texted him back giving him my usual with my miso soup and then apologized about not replying at all cause my phone was on silent.

“From: Zac!!

Oh shit, I forgot when we went to the hospital it kept going off in your bag and everyone in the waiting room was tired of hearing Dani Filth saying “Your sopping thighs” so I turned it on silent.”

“To: Zac!!

Ohh alright, it’s cool~ haha. But yeah California Roll, Spicy Tuna, and Salmon. And Miso Soup Pwease!! :3” I replied.

“From: Zac!!

K, No prob! :]”

I went through some of the others, and the rest were all from Dan. A bunch of texts asking where I was. Threatening me. That he was going to come to my house and destroy me. I deleted all of them and checked to see who called. And it was all Dan. I was more afraid to check my messages.

“Holly… Are you alright?” Ville asked. I shook my head not sure.

“I-… Can we please go back inside…” I said my voice cracking. Ville nodded getting up and placing his arms around me. Ever so gently did he lift me this time. He headed inside and sat me on the couch and sat down next to me. I went through and as much as I didn’t want to… I played one of the voicemails.

“Holly, you ignoring my phone calls won’t help your situation. And ignoring my texts won’t help either… You either tell me where the fuck you are. Or, I’ll find you.” was one. Then the second one played. “Look you whore, you better call me the fuck back. You left blood all over my fucking living room. You’re going to clean it the fuck up. Don’t make me beat the shit out of you again the next time I see you.”

The third one wasn’t anything but his tears and repeated apology. I ignored it. The fourth one was just noises and what sounded like Bam and the guys. I was fearful.

In Message:
“Did HollyDolly tell you what she wanted Zac?” Ryan asked.

“Yeah she said California Roll, Spicy Tuna, Salmon, and Miso Soup.” Zac replied.

“Bam! You catch that!?” Ryan called.

“Got it!” Bam called back, and then it cut out…

I cupped my mouth even more fearful of the last message. Which played.

“If you won’t talk to me and tell me where you are. I’ll just follow your friends and come to you… I’ll put you in your place you slut. I knew you were out and about town with these guys. I’ll make sure that never happens again.” and it cut off. I choked out a breath. Ville at my side holding me tightly to him.

“I’m going to call Bam and warn him okay~ I’ll be a moment. Sweetheart, please try and calm yourself. You’re safe. I promise.” Ville reassured. I nodded taking a few deep breaths. Ville stood and walked over by the sliding glass door which he made sure to lock. His phone already ringing. “Common Bammie pick the fuck up.” he was anxious. “Bam!?” He called. “Bam, I have to warn you. Dan is close by!” Ville’s voice frantic. “What happened? Dan called and left threatening messages to Holly! And then one of them was of you Ryan and Zac! He called not to long ago leaving a message threatening to find her! Be careful on your way home. I’m going to lock up the house now so make sure you have your keys! You want to talk to Holly… Okay.” Ville walked towards me. “Here darling.” he passed it to me and went to make sure all the doors were locked.

I took it trying to keep calm. “B-bam…” I let out.

“Holly! What happened?” Bam was worried.

“I-I got a f-few text messages f-from Dan, he kept threatening me. T-then I listened to the messages he left. And… And he was close by you and the boys! He’ll most likely follow you back home! Bam please be careful! I-I’m so afraid.” tears were escaping my eyes.

“Holly don’t worry! You’re safe. You have Ville with you and We’ll be home soon! If that fucker follows us, he’ll regret it for the rest of his life!” Bam assured.

“S-still… You don’t know what he’s capable of.” I said worried beyond my mind. Ville had returned and sat back down next to me. I cuddled into his arm nuzzling his chest.

“If that fucker tries anything he’ll fucking die.” I heard Zac in the back.

“Dude just call the police station and have them send someone to escort us back to the house. And ask if they could patrol the boarder of the house for the night.” Ryan thought.

“Good idea!” Bam called.

“Holly, don’t worry. We’ve got an idea. We’ll see you soon!” and he hung up. I snapped the phone shut and laid it on Ville’s lap. He secured his arms around me and held me rocking gently side to side. I cuddled more into his chest. His heart beating, and the swaying keeping me at ease. He gently patted my hair running his fingers through and gently pushed my hair behind my ear. He was so gentle. As if I were a flower. With him I was so comfortable. It almost scared me.

“Holly…” Ville’s voice was soft and deep. It relaxed me.

“Hmm?” I hummed. He was quiet a moment.

“Uh nothing. Never mind.” He said slowly. I didn’t think anything of it. I felt safe and content. And for once, I felt eerily happy.

/Love Bites, Well So Do I/
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is part 2! :3

It was mostly done but I wanted to post the first part then this part~

So there ya go~

~NN