Status: Alive;) Comment/Subscribe/Recommend<3

Sick Little Games.

002

Dear Nixx.

OMG!! You acctually have to come tonight. I'll defo meet you there, wear your sexiest oufit and make yourself up because there will be a lot of bangable guys there. I'll probally wear my short black dress with my new killer black heels. Nothing special tbh. But I can tell tonight's gonna be wild!! And me and blaise. Pfft. Yeah I guess you could call us 'Fuck buddies' but mate he's kinda hot. And he gives me action. So it's win-win for me. Even though he's abit clingy and thinks were 'committed'. But everyones got there eye on the Prince of Slytherin. Including me. Blaise is good to fill the time, but he's nothing compared to Draco. I got off with him once, when he was completely off his head. He doesn't even remember. Pahahaha! Pathetic much!

We seriously need to talk more often though. It really does suck that we're supposed to be enemies and we have to keep our friendship a secret. I mean we've been best friends our whole life! You said that I should join Gryffindor, but I think you should join us. Gryffindor seems abit... Boring. It's like one massive party here and Slytherins never get in trouble.

Btw you mentioned me talking to Draco? Surely you want to do that for yourself... As in tonight?;) He doesn't have to know your a 'blood-traitor'. But some mysterious stranger. That way he'll want to know who you are and won't stop until he gets your attention. Mate that's if I don't get him first. Or the slag Pansy, sucha little whore. The key thing is to fit in though. If anyone finds out your from Gryffindor it'll be bad news. I'll see you at ten.
Mwahhh.
Love you hunny-bun!!xoxo

From Sophie xoxoxoxoxo
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like it!
Comments..?
POV coming next!

~Just keep swimming.