Status: Alive;) Comment/Subscribe/Recommend<3

Sick Little Games.

007

Dear Nixx,

You need to fill me in on what happened last night! We left so quickly I forgot to ask. Not that you were in any state to answer anyways;) You looked like you had a bigger hangover than me! You’re seriously not what I thought you would be like at a party with strangers. I thought you would be shy, timid and nervous, but did you prove me wrong! You were so confident, so alive! You left quite an impression on fellow Slytherins. You’re the talk of the common room. People asking: Who was that mystery girl?;) and I’m there thinking she’s my best mate. But don’t worry, I’ll never ever tell anyone your true identity! Hahaa that sounds like you’re a spy or something.

You’ll never guess what though!! I got to dance with the one and only: Prince of Slytherin. It was perfect, well he’s perfect. There’s something about him that compels me. His charm? His attractiveness? I’m not even sure yet. I know he’s known for using girls and breaking hearts. But heartbreak is for the weak. The vunerable. And that’s not me. Not anymore.

Anyway I guess I’ll see you when classes start. Fml. Get ready for the rivalry we’ve had for 3 years;) If I say anything just ignore it. It’s nothing personal, just hard to fit in without hating Gryffindors. Love you lots.
From Sophie.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment!!:)
Massive thanks to
faire l'amour.
bookreader89 for already commenting on this chapter!!:)

~Just keep swimming