Baby I'll Be Your Frankenstine

The End of the Beginning O.o

Ok, I am sitting here in this stuffy church and hear the priest say things about Bert, my boyfriend. Not bad stuff, good stuff. Like, how he was caring, and amazing.
I miss him so much.

Lidia and Claudia tell me its time to go up and sing a tribute to Bert. (The song is "Untitled" by Simple Plan)

I start to sing and my voice cracks.

I see Lidia mouth ask me if I was okay.

I nod and continue. I can't stand it!! My voice breaks and I fall on the floor sobbing.

Lidia and Claudia run over to see if I'm Okay.

"Gee, what's wrong?"

"Nothing," I lie.

They look at me doubtfully. They knew by my tear streaked face I was not ok.

I finish the song and sit back down. Lidia and Claudia are trying to calm me down. I feel light headed. Everything is swimming.

"Gee, are you okay, do you need to lie down?" Claudia asks. She was always the caring one. She and Lidia adored Bert like another brother.

I nod and they lead me to an empty pew. I can't stand up straight. The whole sancurary is blurry. I feel sick as hell, no wait, like absolute shit!

I hear the procession step by and I raise my head. Lidia helps me to the car, my horrible Sedan.

They have Lidia drive since I am a bit out of it. No I'm not drunk, just in shock. I lay my head on the seat and fall asleep.

The whole day came back to me...A screeching sound...a smashing noise...and blood...loads of blood...

"Aaahh, Bert!!" I scream. Lidia trys to get me to wake up. I flail around and finaly open my eyes.

She tells me we are at the graveyard. They help me stand and I walk to the place where they are burying Bert.

I sniffle and Lidia holds my hand and reassures me.

"Ashes to ashes, dust to dust."

They lower him into the ground...Forever

We drive home and I am sobbing uncontrollably.

^Later that Night^.

I stand at the door of Claudia's room. Should I go In, or Not?

I feel an intese cold sweep over me. I slowly open the door and Claudia walks over and places her hand on my shoulder.

"Gee," She tells me. "I know this will be hard for you, but you'll be Okay."

Okay? OKay?! I am not okay!!!My life is falling apart before my very eyes!!!

Bert is gone, I have no one to console in, I am a train wreck.

I walk into the kitchen and grab a soda. I drink a little of it. My vision swims again and the whole room is blurry as hell.

Lidia walks in and sees me.

"Gerard," She calls softly. "You look sick, maybe you should lie down."

I try to open my mouth but I end up throwing up from today's shocking event.

She walks over and lifts my head up and takes me to the sink. This was a routine for her. When I got wasted, she and Claudia would hold my head up, I was so greatful for both of them. Mikes didn't understand me. He loved me, but he just didn't get it. I heave and heave until my stomach has nothing left in it, now all I can do is gag pitifully. I retch again and feel dizzy and light headed once more.
Lidia gets me to bed. She kisses my sweat matted hair and gives me a medicne cup of the gross pink liquid you have to take when you have the stomach flu, I refuse.

"Gee, you're sick, this will make you feel better," She pleads.

Another wave of nausea hits me and I throw up all over her green slippers with frogs on them.
Ha, ha, it matches the slippers, I mentally giggle. But my inner happines leaves when I think about how Bert would have laughed at my stupid jokes. I fall onto my bed in the basement. Dark and in solitude, just how I like my room.

She holds my head as yet another wave of sickness overcomes me.

"Uuggghhh!" I retch.

"Gee, close your eyes," I obey. "Now open your mouth." A liquid is running down my throat. "Swalllow." I swallow.

"Feel better?"

"Wait...did you just--?"

"Yeah, I tricked you into taking medicine," She smiles evily.

My life is definately going downhill from here, its like the song "all down hill from here" Claudia has it on her CD player, its New Found Glory. A punk band, they are Okay. This is like a night mare.

Wake me up!!!
Wake me up Gerard!!!!!


"Wake me up,
Wake me up inside, I cant wake up,
Wake me up inside,
Save me from the nothing I've become..." I mumble as my eyes close for the last time I will ever see my beautiful Bert again...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sappy I know. Now press the comment button NOW!!!!!!!