Baby I'll Be Your Frankenstine

A temporary relief of the pain

Lidia's POV

Okay it's the weekend, I am shopping with Gee, Cloudy, Sky, and, Frank. I have been spacing out for almost the whole thing. suddenly I hear my name being called off at a distance. I break out of my trance to find out it was Gee calling me.

"Hey space cadet! Anywhere you wanna go?" He asks.

"Yeah I need to stop at Hot Topic real quick and pick some stuff up I had on lay away," I answerer.

We stop in front of a brick fronted building. The large red sign reading Hot Topic. I walk in to see my best friend standing at the register.

"Hey Dust!" I wave.

"Hey Lidi we got your stuff waiting for you and, if I may say so, your going to look hot in that skirt and top!" He says blushing.

"Thanks Dust!" I say blushing and taking my bags. I check to make sure I had all the stuff I had paid for, waved good bye to Dust and walked back out to the gang. Gee cranes his neck to see what I got.

"Ah ah ah! You'll have to wait until we get home before I show you anything!" I say shaking my finger at him. Yay he didn't rember his birthday! I think to myself. I had his present in my bag. A new Misfits t-shirt and some new tight jeans since he prefers them to baggy ones. I also got him a new Iron maiden CD and a stack of Comic books (Cloudy chipped in on this stuff too!) I had to do the shopping since It was my turn this year! We wanted to make this year extra special so I had to get Frank alone tonight and get him to answer me straight (no pun intended) up if he was gay or Bi we could make it work. I think he is though because every time he even looks at Gee he blushes and looks away like a little school girl! everybody is going into the GNC store I have no idea why they just are! Everybody but Frank! Yes! This is so my chance! I grab Frank by the back of the hoodie and pull him to a bench.

"What the heck Lidi?" He says looking mad.

"I only have a few minutes because Gerard has a bad attention span! Now answer me are you gay bi or straight!?" I ask spilling everything fast.

"I'm gay! I thought you had picked that up from Sky," He says looking confused.

"Yes!" I say punching the air with my fist. Frank gives me a look that says 'Your crazy "Do you want to help with Gerard's birthday present?" I ask suddenly.

Frank looks taken aback but answered "Of course!"

"Great! Then skip school Thursday and come over to our house Cloudy and I will be there don't worry about being alone or something," I say reading his expression.

^Thursday^

"Cloudy? Lidi?" We hear Franks voice from the door. We left the key for him under the matt.

"Up here!" We call.

He walks up the stairs "In here!" We call from my room.

He enters my room to slam face first into a huge room sized box.

"What is that?" He asks looking confused.

We smile evilly and ask him to help us take it apart again. We take it apart explaining that we were just trying to figure out how it assembles and then we were going to take it to Gerard's room and put it back together again. We take the pieces down to Gerard's basement room and put it together and show Frank the door in the back side of the box and tell him to get in.

"What! No way!" He protests.

"We know you like him!"

"Thats beside the point!" He says blushing. I put a smaller box inside the big one.

"Okay fine Cloudy we don't have time for this!" I get behind him and shove. Damn he's like a friggin rock! I think as my attempt to stuff him into the box fails.

"That wont work. I work out everyday," He says stepping into the box.

"Waite what are you doing? I thought you were going o fight," I say confused.

"If those are toys in there this will be fun, I love Gerard, I'll get in," He says. Waite did he just say he loved Gerard? Okay this is getting interesting.

Gerard's POV

Lidia and Claudia skipped school today, what gives? they never miss school! I get into my busted up car and head home. Dad is on a conference leave so I get a small vacation from the beatings. I walk into the house and call for my sisters. Nobody home. I walk to my secluded room and open the door to see a huge honking box in my room surrounded by like a bunch of smaller ones. I move for the big one first. I pull the ribbon and the box falls open to reveal Frank standing there looking beautiful. He is wearing no shirt and the tightest pants I think I have ever seen someone squeeze into! He walks over to me and caresses my face then plants a sweet kiss on my lips. I mone into the kiss and pick him up and try to find the bed, but I can't so I put him on the floor. We get rid of those lovely pants that made his ass look so hot. He fumbles with my belt buckle and rips the pants off me. I turn my attention to his nipples and nibble on both causing him to mone. He grinds his hips against me causing me to mone as well. He puts his hands on my throbbing erection starting to pump me. His legs are wrapped around my waist. I grab his thigh and hold him closer to me. He grabs me and flips me over I feel completely defenseless but I don't really give a damn. He pushes into me and lets it sit there. The feel of him inside me is almost to much to take I can't stand the thought of being separate again! He pulls out slowly then jams it back in again. He quickens his pace and before I know it we have both exploded all over my floor. He falls on top of me utterly spent. I look at the clock. It's Nine already our make-out session took longer than I thought! Frank calls his mom and informs her he is staying with me tonight. I open all my other presents and get dressed in some pajamas. I go up to Mikey's room and grab a pair of bottoms for Frank. We find my bed behind the hug box and crawl in together and fall asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long! I had to wait for a couple of my friends to get here before I could post. They write the Boy Sex parts because they know more about it than I do so Gerard's POV was written by Richy and Keleb Reynolds!

Peace love and more updates to come!