Baby I'll Be Your Frankenstine

The Odd Decoy

Lidia's POV

That does it! That Jack*** (Can't curse in front of mom) Is going down as soon as I figure out how! Mean wile, We are trying to figure out how to make it so that dad doesn't find out Gerard went to the hospital.

"I can take his place!" I say sick of only big brother suffering.

"Lidi, No!" Mom says.

"Mom, Unless he has somebody to kick the crap out of tonight Gee is as good as done for when he gets home!" I argue. "Besides Cloudy will patch me up or I can do it myself!" I add.

"I'll do it your too young to be beaten so bad!" Cloudy insists.

"You look nothing like Gee! You know mom is always telling us I look like Gerard and you look like Mikes! It's only right that I do it anyway!" I say stating my reasons.

"How do you figure that?" Cloudy asks.

"Because I am used to the pain," I say holding up my wrists. Mom gasps noticing the numerous scars on the bottom of my arm.

"Lidi! When? How? Why?" She stammers.

"When I was ten, with razors I take out of shaving razors, because people kept giving me crap and because that's when...Jered got involved in the Mafia." I list the answers to her questions.

"Fine! But you are going to go straight to the hospital afterwords!" Cloudy says.

"No, Gee may be here for more than one day, I'll go after he gets home if it's nessary," I say.

Cloudy drives me home so I can get ready before dad gets home from the bar. Oddly enough thats not the reason Gerard gets a wailing every night. It's because dad is homophobic, which is just retarded! I mean you can't really help who you fall for can you? I go to Gerard' closet and pull out some cloths. I notice something that would normally have made me call the plan off, Gerard was bigger than me around and hight wise! But that was no big deal, I mean he didn't have boobs either but hey I had a plan for that and for this too!

I run up to my room and grab the platform boots out of my closet. He he added hight! I also grab some leggings from my cloths chest and some old pieces of cloth. He he added weight. I run back down to the basement room and get dressed in a hoodie, you can't tell if somebody has boobs or not if they are covered up by a baggy hoodie. I put the leggings on first and stuff them with the pieces of old cloth to make the pants fit like a high school boy with muscular legs like Gee's instead of a scrawny little eight grade girl. I yank on the platform shoes for the hight I needed to look more like Gerard. I removed my make-up and take down my hair.

Cloudy comes in with a stool and a pair of scissors and asks "Are you sure about this?"

"No, but go for it anyway," I answer

She begins to chop off my hair until it's the same length as Gee's. I look down to see a mass of black hair on the floor. We sweep it up and she shapes my eyebrows like Gee's. I look at my reflection in the mirror and see my older brother staring back at me! I am an exact replica! I sit waiting on the bed knowing that dad would be home any minute.

"Gerard! Where are you!?" He screams walking into the room. Raising a hand he smacks me in the face. It makes a loud sound as I fall on the floor.

"Make some noise you little shit!" He screams. I won't make a sound it will give us away! He punches me in the stomach and kicks me as I lay bleeding on the floor. I feel blood trickling out of my mouth. He picks me up by the hair and slams my face into the wall. I feel my face bleeding but nothing broken...Yet. I didn't know he was strong enough to pick me up! He lifts me by the shoulders and throws me against the wall. I crash into the wall on the opposite side of the room and fall on the bed. He seems satisfyed that he gave me a proper beating.

I sit bleeding for about five minutes before Cloudy comes in. "Did he figure it out?" She asks scared.

"I thought he did when he lifted me but he called me Gerard the whole time so I don't think so, He was drunk so that probably helped," I say thickly through the blood dripping from my mouth.

She patches me up and we head for the hospital to see if Gerard is awake from his nap.
♠ ♠ ♠
He he he I am the monster under Karinne's bed!!!! RAWR! Comment or I'll kill the story *Holds mouse over delete button*

Okay so following Rin's chapter was a difficult one to do! I knew that I wanted the sisters to
A)kill the father so we could get rid of him. But it's too early to do that
or B)One of them pose as Him and since Lidia never does anything but cut herself I decided it would be her. ^_^
@(-----------EvEe ChAn
Your turn Ker Bear!