Baby I'll Be Your Frankenstine

Hospital beatings

Oh my God! Lidia disguised herself as Gerard so she could cover for him so he won't be found out. That is one brave sister!

Gerard is sleeping peacefully. All the morphine really does wonders on someone.

I hear a door click and think it's one of the doctors. It's not, it's Gerard's dad.

He gets really close to Gerard's face.

"Wake up Gerard," He sneers.

His eyes shoot open and he hides under the blanket.

"What's wrong Gerard, your little sisters didn't cover for you very well."

He starts sobbing. Gerard gets hit in the stomach and all the hospital food he had last night poured on the ground.

"You little son of a--!!" Gerard grabs a plastic knife.

"Go away....I hate you! You beat on me!" Gerard snarls. I've never seen him this mad before.

"Ah, ha ha ha! Gerard, do you really think that little utensil could kill me?" He bellows.

A blow to the back of the head sends Gerard flying across the room and his IV filled with morphine rips off of his arm.

A whole crapload of pain sears through him.

He is holding his sides and crying. It hurts so much for him to even make a sound.

His dad leaves unnoticed. Gerard is moaning and his sides are aching horribly.

********

Claudia and Lidia head to the hospital and go to Gerard's room.

They find him unconcious on the floor and his IV was ripped from his arm.

"Frank, what happened?"

"Gerard's Dad beat him up again. He tried to fight back and was unsuccesful. He sent Gee flying across the room." I jumble my words together.

Donna calls for one of the doctors. They rush in.

"He's unconsious. How did this happen?"

I retell my story about what happended and Gerard is slumped against the wall.

Gerard opens his eyes.

"Ugh...what happened?"

"You dad beat you." I say.

"Frankie...How did he find out I was here?"

"He figured out Lidia was disguised as you after before he left he said something like 'your little sisters didn't cover for you very well?' "

Gerard starts to cry and holds his sides tighter, as if he wrapped his arms around his pale body the pain would subside.

I get him into bed and a nurse hooks his IV back up.

"Gee, go to sleep," I tell him. "You'll feel better."

"Frankie...come closer...." His lips collide with mine and we stand there for about 7 minutes and then break apart.

I smile at him and leave him in peace.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uppie!! O.o Like mother daughter, mother daughter, mother daughter...AHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!! Stop it you're scaring me!!! O.o