Baby I'll Be Your Frankenstine

Guilt

Gerard’s POV

“How the hell did he get in? I thought someone had told them not to let him in! I’m going to fucking kill whoever is in charge here.” I hear Claudia scream.

“Claudia, watch your mouth.” My mom tells her softly.

I open my eyes, waking from however long I was out. Frank’s sitting next to me, holding my hand. I smile weakly at him and look up to see Cloudy fuming. I see Lidia right next to her, trying to calm her down. I gasp. Lidia’s face is covered with bruises and cuts. Cloudy and Lidi turn around.I try to pull myself to a sitting position, but immediately regret it, as my whole body hurts like hell. It was all I could do not to scream.

“Oh, Gee!” Claudia cries. She starts stroking my hair. “We thought… he might-“

“Gerard, I’m sorry… I-“ tries to explain Lidia.

“Lidi, look at you. You’re not supposed to suffer this.” I say softly cutting her off, feeling pain rush through me with every word I speak.

“Neither are you!” She cries, tears in her eyes.

“You need to denunciate this, Gerard.” I hear Frank speak softly. “Call the cops, or something.”

I notice he hadn’t spoken up until that moment. He looked away from me as soon as he said that. He looked worried and I saw something else in his eyes, something I couldn’t place.

Mom said she needed to go back to the house for something, and left. Cloudy was still fuming, and as soon as a nurse came back into the room she asked who could she talk to about what had happened. The nurse guided her out of the room, Lidi right behind them.

“I’m going to go with her, just to check she doesn’t kill anyone… Frank, could you watch Gerard for a bit, please?” She said, before running off.

Frank sighed and shuffled in his seat. I squeezed his hand, which hadn’t left mine since I woke up. He looked up at me.

“I’m sorry.” He said.

“You’ve got nothing to be sorry for. You did nothing.” I say, wincing in pain as I breathe.

“That’s exactly what I’m sorry for. I-I was right here… I-I should have s-stopped him!” Frank stutters, looking away. “It’s my f-fault-“

“You couldn’t have done anything, Frank. Don’t blame yourself.” I say, trying to calm him while trying not to faint from the pain it’s causing me to talk.

“You should rest,” He says, changing the subject. I look at him for a while, but he just sighs, stroking the back of my hand with his thumb. Guilt, that’s what I saw on his eyes before.

I turn around in the bed and pull his face to mine, pulling him into a kiss. We break apart after a bit. Silence fills the air for a while. I start falling asleep, but I’m violently woken by Claudia’s voice angrily yelling at someone.

“What!?! So just because he said he was his father you let him in? Didn’t we tell you he was the one that was beating him near death!?!” She screams at top of her lungs, and damn does she have powerful lungs. “What kind of idiots are you!?!”

Silence again, before Lidia and Claudia come back in, Claudia still angry, Lidia looking like some of Claudia’s rage rubbed off on her.

“Seriously, you would think they’d be smarter than that!” Cloudy was muttering, completely outraged, as she sat down in the empty bed next to mine.

“Well, apparently, they’re not letting him in the hospital anymore.” Lidi said, sitting down next to her.

“So they say… but I think one of us should stay here and watch over Gerard. I don’t trust these hospital idiots anymore.” Cloudy said, thoroughly upset. Frank shuffles around in his seat uncomfortably.

“Calm down, Cloudy.” I say softly.

“How can I calm down, Gee? They just let him in like that!” She says exasperated.

Lidi puts a hand on her shoulder, and Claudia sighs. They both keep silent after that. I feel Frank’s hand on my hand tense a bit, before he lets my hand go.

“I have to tell my mom and Sky where I’m at. They’re probably worried.” He says standing up. “I’ll be back later.” He adds, pecking my lips before hurriedly leaving the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy Gee's B-day everyone!!!!!!
*sings happy birthday Gerard* :D
Omg, Evee's the monster under my bed! No wonder it seemed so friendly... but still, comment or she might do something to this story!
Lots of love & peace and stuff
----- Karinne <333