Baby I'll Be Your Frankenstine

Drugs and Drunk

Gerard stumbles into the living room. Its been a week since the incident, and Gerard seems to enjoy his solitude. Where is that beautiful smile he had when we watched School of Rock? I think it left his pale face forever. He looks drunk.

"Fuh-raaaaaaaannnnnnnnn-kiiiiiieeeeeeeeee!" He slurs.

"Gee, you're drunk," I simply state.

"Sssssooooo...?" He slurs again.

He pulls me into a very sloppy drunk kiss. Ew.

He pulls out a bottle of Xanax.

"Whaaaaattt? Yooooouuuuuu doooonnnnn'ttt wwwaaaaannnt ttoooo ggeeeet hiiiiiiiigggghhhhhhh?" He slurs.

"Gee, you know I'm clean and sober."

"Suit yoooouuuurrrrrsssseellllfffff..."

He downs the uh, 4 pills and gets an immediate high. He starts prancing around the room.

"Fuuuuurrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnkkkkkkkiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee! Yuuuuuuurrrrrrr, sssssseeeeeeeeexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy."

Please tell me thats the booze talking. God, I wish he wasn't drunk, I would have been so happy to hear those words truthfully.

He starts spinning around the room in a circle.

"Wwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Immmmaaaaaaaaa hellliiiiiiiiccccccoooooppppppptttttttteeeeeeeerrrrrrrr!"

"Gee," I say seriously. " You're going to make yourself puke if you don't stop spinning around the room."

"Nnnnooooooooo Aiiiiiiii wwwoooonnnnn'tttttt."

And after that he vomits on the carpet.

I was right.

I coax him to his feet. He's so light despite all the booze he is intoxicated with. The pills make him feel light-headed.

"Furrrrrrraaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnkkkkkkkkkiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeee!" He whines.

"What?"

"I'm dizzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyy."

"I'd imagine so."

I can't help but smile. He tries to cheer people up, when he is wasted. At least he was drunk, high, and seemingly happy. I am still kind of pissed at him for being this wasted. Lidia, Claudia, and Sky went to see Horton Hears a Who!.

The door opens and Lidia and Sky walk in.

"Frank, what are you doing with Gerard?" Sky asks me.

"He's drunk and high," I state.

Gee smiles. He has a sloppy stupid grin on his face, so that's what kept him going. I was sure he would have killed himself because of his dad.

"Lllllliiiiiiiiiiiddddddddddiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

"Cllllllooooouuuuuuuuuddddddddyyyyyyyyyyyy."

Claudia and Lidia help me with Gee.

We manage to get him down the stairs to his bed.

He smiles drunkenly. Then his eyes widen and he pukes all over Lidia's, Claudia's, and mine's shoes.

"Eeeeew, Gee that's disgusting." Lidia comments.

Claudia collects our shoes in a garbage bag and takes Gerard to the kitchen, its a whole lot easier to clean up the tiled floor than the carpet in Gee's room.

The sound of Gerard puking his guts out echos throughout the house.

I walk in and put a hand on Gerard's shoulder; he shudders.

"Gee, you really need to stop this," I whisper.

There are tears in his bloodshot eyes when he looks at me.

"But...Frankie, I can't." He whines.

"Yes you can." I say as I stroke his hair. I love him. Yes all of you heard me right. I love him! He has so much stuff to deal with at his house. He sees drugs, and alcohol as his only escapes.

"Ugh, Frankie, move!" He pushes me out of the way and hangs his head over the sink. The remaining food and/or booze/pills in his body splatter on the sink.

The heaving turns to gagging, and the gagging turns into coughing. I'm pretty sure he got everything out.

"Gee, go to bed," I whisper in his ear. "but you'll probably have a major hangover in the morning."

I help him to his bed and wipe of the vomit and sweat off of his face. He leans close to me and whispers, "Frankie, Thank you."

He falls asleep on the sheets and I leave him in peace.

"So, is Gee all taken care of?" Claudia asks me.

I nod.

"Yeah, I helped him into bed and he fell asleep."

"Thanks Frank, you've been such a big help." Lidia thanks me.

"You're welcome, Sky, time to go home."

"OK," She says disappointed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Goddammit, if I didn't write this now I would forget it~! freaking a!!!