Baby I'll Be Your Frankenstine

Loves got a way

Gerards POV

How could people have done that to other humans? I am in history class right now and we are learning about the Holocaust. Six million Jews and so many others! They exicuted homosexuals (Damn I'd be dead!), among others!

'Ring Ring'

Finily the bell I am so out of here! I feel like I'm going to puke! Not from withdrawls oh no from the pictures our teacher showed us! People there that look like skellitons with skin! No flesh in between skin and bone! I see Frank walk up to my locker and bat his eyelashes at me, trying to make himself look cuter. (Little does he know he can't get any cuter than he already is)

"You think you can get through a date tonight?" He asks.

"Defenetly! I feel much better today!" I say, a grin spreading over my face.

"Great! I brought my own car today so your sisters can drive in yours and we can take mine!" He says also grinning.

^After school^

"Hey Cloudy, Lidi, I am going out with Frank tonight so your going to have to drive yourself home," I say handing the keys to Cloudy.

"You go home with them okay Sky?" Frank asks.

"Sure," Sky answeres.

We head to Frank's car a black Mersadies Bens! Wow! He must be loaded!!! I walk over and get in the passanger's side and he starts up the car. We tear out of the school parking lot and head to the theater.

"What are we going to go see?" I ask.

"A new movie called 'Devil's Arithmatic'" He answeres paying for the tickets. I cling to his arm as we walk into the dark room. We are the only ones in here! I can't help but get excited! Frank and I in a dark room togeather, Fun!

The movie opens up on a girl with her frineds at a tattoo parlar. She leave to get home. They head to her grandmother's house for a Jewish holiday. All of the elders in the house have a concentration camp cerial number! They were in the Holocaust! The grandma says that the girl should be the one to open the door for the saint. She goes to open the door and finds herself in the time of the Holocaust.

I cling to Frank's hand as a boy who tries to escape from the camp is hung for what he attempted. I cry as the baby that was borne in the camp and his mother and her friend is taken away to be murdered. They are working in the camps, God I hope this movie is almost over! The man in charge is ordering the killing of about thirty people including the girl's best friend and the little girl that the two have been helping. The main character takes the place of her best friend to save her life! I Feel the tears pouring down my face. They are taken to a small cave with a door and made to strip. They are ushered into the small room. The girl is holding the younger girl tight. They are dropping small pellets into the chamber. They are deadly and turn into gas when exposed to air, the camera zooms in on the girl still clutching the young girl in her arms, dead. The movie ends and I am still shaking. l look at Frank, he is no better.

"That was so sad!" I cry. He turns his head and buries it in my hoodie. We walk out of the theater and get into the car. We drive to his house and sit there for a moment.

"You want to come in?" He asks

"Sure," I say smiling.

We go in and sit on his couch. His mom comes into the room and says,

"Frankie I'm going to go and get some stuff for dinner this week will you be okay by yourself?"

"Mom! I'm a freshmen in high school! I think I can handle an hour or two by myself!" He says outraged.

"Okay! Okay!" She says smiling. She leavs and we are left alone. Frank turns on some music and sits back down. I rest my head on his shoulder.

"Frankie?" I ask.

"Hmm?"

"Will you be my b...boyfriend?" I stammer. He looks at me and lifts my face to his lips. His lips are so soft and they feel like they belong on mine.

"Yes Gerard" He says. I grab him by the shoulders and kiss him hard my tounge licking his bottom lip pleading for entrance. He opens his mouth gladly accepting my tounge in his mouth. My kisses move down to his neck where I nibble and bite the sencitive skin. His shirt falls to the floor. I suck on the flesh i find there. I go to unbutton his jeans when he grabs my hands and says,

"I don't want to rush into this like we did last time,"

"Okay Frankie, I won't force you," I say my lips meeting his again.

By the time he drives me home it's around eleven and Sky, Lidi and Cloudy had fallen asleep on the couch. He pick Sky up and carries her out to the car. I grab Cloudy first because her room is closer and carry her up staris and put her down on her fluffy bed with black roses on the comforter. I cover her up and go down to get Lidi. I take her to her room which is black and red mainly and put her on her bed. She reaches for a bear that is laying on the bed. Its red with stiching that says Jered on it. I cover her up with her blanket that has a black heart and a skull on it. I head down to my own room and crash on my bed. I am out almost instantly.
♠ ♠ ♠
HI Sato!!! I miss you baby!(Sato is my boyfriends nickname) Okay well as for my choice in movies well Rin and I had a whole butt load of ideas but this one just seemed to more of a tear jerker and thats what we were going for! I just watched this movie for the first time last week because we actually did study the Holocaust last week! I was very sad if you get the chance you should watch it! It has Kerstine Dunst (Sp?) (MaryJane from Spider man) It was a really good movie well yeah thats that oh and credit to Richard and Keleb who wrote the make out scene!